Stuff Toy

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:00pm in their room, jooe was now sleep and everytime nancy close her eyes she remember yeonwoo's face. Yeonwoo unnie why am i feeling this way? asking herself. Hour have passed and now it's 12 midnight and still she can't sleep, she keep on turning to get some comfortable position but still she can't sleep. She get her phone under her pillow and open her facebook, (we all know they don't have personal account but to make this story flows nice i let it) she saw flooding friend request and notifications. She scroll down, read some comments and she said nothing new. She log out and decided to watch YT. There she ask herself what should i watch? time passed and she still don't know what movie she like to watch. She look at the time, it's 5 minutes before 3am. I really need to sleep we have a practice later. She turned off her phone and put back under her pillow. Her eyes now is a bit sleepy but her mind keep seeing yeonwoo's face. It's 5 in the morning when her eyes finally close on it's own.

7am jooe yawn loud! And Loudly greet nancy " GOOD MOOOORNING nancy " but nancy is still sleeping and didn't even heard jooe's loud voice. Until Jane shouted " Jooe please if you want to greet us in the morning you can do it in the living room or in the dinning room! "

Ahin shouted " WTF is wrong with greeting us in a nice way JOOEEEEE?! " Daisy just sit up and yawn loudly, well good morning ahin your also loud you know and laughed hahahahahahaha, she grab her towel and lazily go to shower ( all their bathrooms are located in their rooms ) Ahin just follow daisy inside the bathroom to brush her teeth since daisy head first at the shower. At taeha and nayun's room: Hey nayun are you awake now? Give me 10 minutes please, nayun said. Taeha head first to bathroom. Hyebin got up when she heard jooe's loud voice, take a bath and go downstairs to cook for breakfast. Yeonwoo was now looking at her cabinet, she chose strife hanging blouse and a white short and take a shower. 

Jane was now at the kitchen helping hyebin preparing for breakfast.

Jooe get out of from bathroom dry her hair by another towel and put her clothes on. When she turned around she saw nancy still sleeping. Yaaah! Nancy! Are you going to sleep rhe whole day? We have practice by 10am get up and go shower now! She shake nancy until nancy finally awake and face jooe. WFT did you do last night?! There are dark circles around your eyes! Jooe said. I didn't catch some sleep that's all and nancy went to shower. Jooe ask nancy standing in front of the bathroom door, Nancy she paused....You know you can tell me everything and you can talk to me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter