Unwanted Visitor

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Hyebin's Room

Hyebin's cellphone rang and answered the call still eyes closed and asked " May I know who's on the line? ". Her manager spoke " Hyebin tell the girls that I'm coming today. Our lawyer talked to me earlier that the first trial will be tomorrow morning at 10 am to be exact. Bye ".

 

 

 

 

Hyebin get up from her bed and grabbed her towel to bath.

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes she dressed up and walked outside her room and go downstairs. She the player and played the japanese version of BAAM in a high volume, enough for her bandmates to wake up.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes Hyebin heard the complaining voices of her bandmates upstairs but she ignored it and walked the kitchen to start cooking.

 

 

 

 

In Yeonwoo's Room

" Who the player and why it's f*****g high volume?! " yeonwoo complained. Nancy was still inside the cover and said " I think we should get up now. Maybe it's a wake up call from hyebin unnie ".

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoo looked at Nancy who still pretty in the morning and replied " Yeah! Let's go bath now? ". Nancy laughed " Bath? Hahahaha I'm not going to bath with you today but I will help you to bath yourself ". Yeonwoo pouted her lips acting cute  and said " But I can't use my hands but it's ok at least you will help me hahahaha ".

 

 

 

 

They both head inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

After an hour. They were all at the living room. You can see them all yawning because of lacked of sleep. When Hyebin walked in the living room and spoke " Girls, I'm so sorry if I wake you all that way. Our manager called earlier. He said that he will go here at our dorm to discuss about the first trial that should be next week but our lawyer called him and said that the trial schedule is changed and that is tomorrow at 10 am to be exact. Let's go now at the dining room, I cooked soup for our hang over ".

 

 

 

 

They all followed their leader at the dining area.

 

 

 

 

Hours have passed.

 

 

 

 

In the Living Room. Ding! Dong! The Momoland heard their door bells and their leader Hyebin stood up to open the door. They all expecting that it was their manager but Hyebin is wrong. It's the manager of BTS.

 

 

 

 

" Annyeonghaseyo Momoland Lee Hyebin " the manager of BTS greeted her. Hyebin wanted to shut the door since it's too unprofessional and undisciplined to do an act like that, she chose to fake a smile and let the unwanted visitor enter their dorm.

 

 

 

 

Upon seeing the manager of BTS, the girls mood changed. The Man greeted the girls and bow to them since they all educated and well disciplined. They greeted back also bow at the manager.

 

 

 

 

The Leader of Momoland gestured the manager of BTS to sit and asked him " What can we do for you Sir? ". The Man walked towards Nancy. He gathered all his strength to speak " I just want to apologize for the bad behavior that Jungkook did to Nancy. Please take this money and let's closed the case that you filed against him. I'm begging you and I promise that this incident will never happen again ". The Manager of BTS put the two briefcases above the mini table.

 

 

 

 

The Momoland madly stood up ready to throw outside the man except Nancy, she stayed in the couch while her legs crossed.

 

 

 

 

Nancy's anger was in it's limit. She stood up and hold the manager in his shoulder. She smiled sweetly to him and the manager think that Nancy is so easy to get to accept the offer and it's now their victory but he's wrong.

 

 

 

 

Nancy sweet smile fade slowly. She gathered all her strength. She stepped back and strikes the Man's happiness twice. The Manager was about to fall on the ground when Nancy hold him in his hair and launched for a straight and uppercut.

 

 

 

 

The Manager suddenly felt dizzy because of the uppercut he received from Nancy and passed out.

 

 

 

 

The Momoland clapped their hands to their Maknae and Yeonwoo shouted and laughed " That's my girl! Wooooooh! Hahahaha! ".

 

 

 

 

Jane recorded everything but not the part that they all clapping and cheering for their Maknae.

 

 

 

 

Hyebin immediately called their manager.

 

 

 

 

After a few ring from the other line their manager answered " Hyebin, why you called me? ". Hyebin tap the loud speaker icon and spoke " We have an unwanted visitor here at our dorm manager-nim. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter