Even our world falls apart, Don't ever leave me

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At their DORM

It was raining hard, it's very cold and you could see that their windows are moisted inside, their manager called Hyebin that Momoland Mall Show was cancelled due to a typhoon experiencing all over the country. So Hyebin gathered all the girls in the living room to tell that their mall show was cancelled. 

 

" Since we don't have schedule for an entire day and I think this typhoon won't leave in a day, let's have some party tonight and drink. What do you think girls? " Hyebin said. All are shouting in excitement, Daisy whistle and Jooe dance in her hype mode as if she drank 2 bottles of an energy drink.

 

 

 

At the Living Room

4 in the afternoon, some are sleep in their room. It's just Daisy, Jane, Taeha, Nancy and Yeonwoo left in there watching tv. Actually it's a kpop music channel and EXO was in a tv ( a replay ) performing " PROMISE ". When Daisy say " What a Beautiful song, isn't it Nancy? ". She laughed to tease Nancy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, too loud enough for Jane to be pissed. " Shut up! HUMAN FLOWER! " glaring at daisy. Daisy and Taeha laugh and giggles.

 

 

 

Nancy just look at Daisy without saying anything and back her eyes at tv show. After a few seconds Nancy said " They are really GOOD that is why they are one of the top kpop boy group in our country. "

 

 

 

Yeonwoo heard what Nancy said. She turned her head looking at Nancy and she saw something in Nancy's eyes. " Is this for real? I saw her eyes having full of admiration " yeonwoo said to herself. She stand up went upstairs straight to her room.

 

 

 

Nancy followed yeonwoo in her eyes and she couldn't explain what she saw in her yeonwoo-unnies eyes because yeonwoo are walking fast, well you can't call it a walk because it's really fast.

 

 

 

In the Dinning Room

" Where is yeonwoo-unnie? " Taeha ask all ther girls. " It's almost 8PM. She didn't eat anything earlier " Nancy got up from her sit and say , I'll go and get yeonwoo-unnie. " Nancy knocked 3 times, no answer from yeonwoo. " I'm going in yeonwoo-unnie " nancy turned the door knob and get in. 

 

 

 

She saw yeonwoo lying in her bed, she sat beside yeonwoo's body. What she don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter