No One Can Take You Away From Me

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonwoo' Room

It's passed 10AM in the morning. " Yah! LEE DABIN! Get your down there and cook for lunch " hyebin shouted in front of yeonwoo's room door.

 

 

 

" I'm coming! You don't need to shout " yeonwoo said and laughed HaHaHaHaHa. Nancy was sleeping wearing a smile. Yeonwoo take a look at nancy's sleeping face. She put a blanket to nancy's body and give her a quick kiss in the lips before going down.

 

 

 

Taeha, Nayun, Hyebin and Jane went to their rooms before yeonwoo got down. The younger girls was at the living room except nancy.

 

 

 

Daisy saw yeonwoo she follow her at the kitchen.

 

 

 

At The Kitchen

Yeonwoo is cooking their lunch when daisy came " Hey yeonwoo-unnie did you already EAT your BREAKFAST? " daisy said while laughing. Yeonwoo glared at daisy.

 

 

 

Daisy running slowly away from yeonwoo " Unnie! I'm scared! " daisy said teasing yeonwoo.

 

 

 

8 minutes before 12NN. Food was all set. So yeonwoo think she need to fetch nancy in her room and went upstairs.

 

 

 

No ONE POV

Yeonwoo opened the door of her room slowly and get in. She sit beside nancy who are still sleeping. She picked nancy's clothes and give nancy butterfly kisses all over her face. " Wake up baby! Lunch is ready, the girls are waiting for us downstairs " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

Nancy opened her eyes and saw yeonwoo smiling at her and give her the clothes she picked. Nancy get up and hug yeonwoo then she put on her clothes.

 

 

 

" Alright let's go " nancy said and hold yeonwoo's hand and they both get down. And they saw everyone was there waiting for them.

 

 

 

Hours have passed -------------------

 

 

 

At The Living Room

" I'm bored and too sleepy to watch a korean drama right now, I'm going to my room unnie's " jooe said. Jane, hyebin, taeha, nayun, ahin and daisy also went to their rooms to catch some sleep.

 

 

 

" Only the two of us left here. What about you babe, Are you sleepy? " nancy said.

 

 

 

" I'm sleepy too but I am staying here with you babe. Can I lie in your lap? " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

Yeonwoo was half sleep in nancy's lap, phone vibrates near her ear wakes her. " Nancy you should check your phone, I can't sleep with the continues vibrations of your phone, please " yeonwoo said.

 

 

 

Nancy took her phone in her left front pocket. She opened it. She check the number of missed calls but the number was not registered in her phone.

 

 

 

Nancy also check her inbox and start to read.

 

 

 

Jungkook: Hi Nancy! How are you today? August 15, 1:35 PM

 

 

 

Nancy reply after 2 minutes --------

 

 

 

Nancy: I'm ok. May I know your name? Your number is not registered in my phone contacts.
August 15, 1:38 PM

Jungkook: Sorry, I forgot to put my name. This is Jungkook.
August 15, 1:39 PM

Nancy: I don't remember giving you my number. Where did you get number?
August 15, 1:40 PM

Jungkook: I got your number from your manager. Are you free today? Let's have some coffee? Or if you want we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter