All are CHICKEN

My Life and My Everything is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In their DORM

It's Saturday and there is no schedule for them to attend. Nancy's phone vibrate, she open the txt message send from unknown number. " Annyeong, Joeun Ichimimnida, is it ok if we go out for dinner tonight? by the way this is Sehun from EXO, I got your number from you manager. " Nancy think for a couple of minutes and replied " Ok pick me up at 7PM here in our dorm. " Ok then see you later Nancy Sehun replied to nancy.

 

 

Nancy was surprised because Jooe was standing behind the couch and actually read what Sehun and Nancy's conversation. Jooe give Nancy a teasing smile and shouted " Girls our Nancy here is going for a date with Sehun later ".

 

 

All the girls rush to living room to tease and cheer nancy but yeonwoo just stare to nancy and walk back to dinning room to continue of what she is cooking for lunch.

 

 

Daisy help yeonwoo in the kitchen, she broke the silence, wearing a worried face and ask Yeonwoo " What you gonna do now? Don't tell me you will just sit and watch someone take her from you. "

 

 

Yeonwoo look at Daisy wearing a sad face, her eyes are watery but she fight her tears not to let a single drop fall from her face and said " Let's talk later at my room. " Daisy nod.

 

 

In Yeonwoo's Room

Yeonwoo is sitting in her bed when Daisy open the door and get in. She take the chair so she can sit facing yeonwoo. " I know that you have feelings towards nancy but i don't understand what is holding you from confessing to her " daisy said.

 

 

" B-bb-b-because I still don't know and I'm not still sure if this is really LOVE that I'm feeling towards her, what if NOT? That will only hurt nancy and I don't want her to get hurt because of ME. That is why I'm still keeping this and not confessing to her unless, my feelings is REAL " yeonwoo answered Daisy with a shaking voice and cry.

 

 

Daisy slowly sit beside yeonwoo and yeonwoo cried in daisy's shoulder. She let yeonwoo soaked her shirt. Minutes pass " Thank you Daisy for comforting me, I need to rest and be alone for a moment " but before daisy leave the room " If you need someone to talk to, call me anytime yeonwoo-unnie " daisy smile to yeonwoo and leave the room.

 

 

At the Living Room

Daisy joined the girls in the living room, all are fine there. Jane taking a selfie, Nayun lying in Taeha's lap, Hyebin and Ahin eating snacks ( afternoon habit while watching tv ) Jooe was in between Hyebin and nancy, she landed her eyes to nancy who is now busy txting.

 

 

Daisy sit beside nancy and whisper to her ear " Nancy do you really like Sehun? " Nancy lifted her head to face daisy, " For now I don't have any feeling's for him but who know's right? " nancy also whisper to daisy's ear.

 

 

Daisy stare at nancy and nod showin nanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter