It was not a dream

Our dawn is hotter than day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol felt a poke on his cheek. He scrunched up his face and swatted the hand away from his face. He was about to drift off again when the poking returned.

Growing annoyed, he opened his eyes and glared at the culprit. He took out his earphones and grounded out: “What?”

Hoshi pouted at him. He rolled his eyes and stretched out a hand towards Seungcheol. “I’m Hoshi,” he told him. Seungcheol raised an unamused brow. “I know,” he said, confused with his antics. “You mentioned that earlier.”

The other huffed at his reply and shoved his outstretched hand onto Seungcheol’s face. He instinctively swatted the annoying hand away.

“It’s common courtesy to introduce yourself when you meet new people, you know,” Hoshi said, lips pouting again.

That was when Seungcheol realised he hasn’t introduced himself to the other yet. He cursed under his breath for being rude. His parents hadn’t raised him to be so ill-mannered. He could practically hear Jisoo and Jun snickering at the front. He threw his best friends an annoyed glare.

He then stared back at Hoshi apologetically. “I’m Choi Seungcheol,” he sheepishly told him, his hand finally shaking the other’s outstretched one. He was desperately trying not to blush but feeling the heat on his cheeks was evidence enough his face was flushed. He was seriously embarrassed.

Hoshi then beamed at him and enthusiastically shook his hand. “Nice to meet you, Choi Seungcheol,” he said. “Let’s make this trip memorable, yeah?” he added, his smile shining brighter.

Seungcheol just nodded, a little taken aback with Hoshi’s cheerfulness. He emanates brightness just like any star in the universe. Everything about just screams out ‘shiny.’ His silver hair was bright enough to blind him. There was even a certain twinkle in his eyes which didn’t bode well with Seungcheol.

He’s a bit strange too. One minute he’s pouting, and the next he’s grinning like a kid on Christmas day. And now it seems like he’s forgiven Seungcheol for being rude earlier. Seungcheol just shook his head, chuckling under his breath. Hoshi’s way too carefree for his own good.

‘This guy’s definitely a weird one,’ he mused.

 

**

They had arrived at their hotel just in time to check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter