Questions needed to be answerred

Our dawn is hotter than day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stood outside the dance studio. There was only a flimsy door separating him from the frustrating silver haired he should absolutely loath yet surprisingly was very fond of instead. He should be nervous, anxious, or even mad but strangely enough, he wasn’t.

Seungcheol was calm like still water. There were no waves of turmoil in his light brown eyes. He was perfectly serene and cool. He was composed and undeterred, his heart without chaos. This feat even surprised Seungcheol himself. Like a mountain, he stood firm and resolute.

Inhaling deeply, he then opened the door and entered.

The first thing Seungcheol noticed was the floor-to-ceiling mirrors. They spanned from one side to another, covering half of the walls inside the studio. The mirrors seemed daunting, scarily imposing; it was as if all of the secrets he had kept hidden so dearly and deeply would suddenly be shown or be revealed in the reflections at any moment. The thought was simply unnerving.

He swiftly gazed away from it.

He then noticed the only other person in the studio with him. Doe eyes met with almond ones. His heart suddenly constricted. Various emotions surged forth inside of him. Seungcheol fervently hardened himself and bravely walked closer. He was here for answers after all. He need not to cower, or run away. He’d get those damn answers because he ing deserves it!

As the distance between them decreased, Seungcheol’s resolution grew even more determined. He didn’t divert his gaze away from the other, deeply afraid the silver haired would disappear if he dared to even blink. Soonyoung stared back at him, a rueful smile stretching across his lips. It seemed like he knew Seungcheol would be looking for him. Somehow, Seungcheol was annoyed with the look.

With only an arm’s length between them, Seungcheol stopped. His gaze carefully traced Soonyoung’s features.

Hair as silver as moonlight, almond eyes as obsidian as the night sky, a mischievous glint as bright as the stars – all of them struck Seungcheol with a strong sense of familiarity and fondness. The sight of him tugged at his heartstrings. Memories from the first time they met then played inside his mind, the scene repeating over and over like a broken record. It irked him that the scenes somehow became even more and more vivid with each repeat.

He slightly squinted his eyes and stared sternly at the silver haired. Finally, he was getting those answers.

“Explain,” was all he said.

 

**

After a while, Soonyoung was the first to move his gaze away. He met Seungcheol’s gaze again through the mirror and shook his head. He looked resigned, broken; it was a far cry from his usual confident appearance. Seeing such a look on the silver haired made Seungcheol’s heart hurt even more but he stubbornly ignored it. This pain was like a grain of sand compared to the pain he had felt when Jihoon and Wonwoo showed him the pictures. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter