I’ll wait a million lifetimes for you

Our dawn is hotter than day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol twisted and turned, huffing frustratingly as sleep continued to hide away from him. He was exhausted – physically and emotionally. After the high of Christmas spent with his family and friends, his energy seemed to have been completely drained.

There were numerous laughter and merriment. He had enjoyed himself, honestly. With the addition of Soonyoung in their group, Seungcheol seriously couldn’t hope for a better holiday. And to think Jun and the silver haired were related! It was honestly an interesting discovery for everyone.

With sleep hiding from him, Seungcheol decided to get some fresh air. He got up from bed and took a thick jacket and a scarf. He opened his window and climbed out towards the roof. He sat down on the snowy roof and stared up at the starry night sky. He took in the chilly December night breeze.

It had been a while since he had come to visit his hometown. He hadn’t had the time to visit when he started university – it oddly felt it had been a lifetime since he had sat down on their roof and stargazed. Somehow his heart felt heavy.

“When was the last time?” he thought out loud. A soft chuckle escaped from him. “Wasn’t it before we went to Busan?” he murmured.

He shook his head as memories from their trip flashed through his mind. He closed his eyes, imagining he was at the beach of Busan. He could somehow hear the waves crashing along the shores and feel the salty breeze caress his face. A small smile appeared on his lips as he reminisced their time in Busan.

Suddenly, a dull ache slowly crept inside the confines of his chest. Seungcheol slightly frowned. It had always been like this. Every time he’d try and remember their vacation, his heart would feel a strange sense of longing, of desperation, of emptiness.

He hadn’t mentioned any of this to his friends because he couldn’t explain as to why he’s feelings these things exactly. There was just this bittersweet feeling slowly bubbling and he would always retreat whenever it does. He was scared; achingly scared as to the reason his heart felt so broken.

Heaving a sigh, he laid down and closed his eyes. The cold was slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter