Fate and destiny

Our dawn is hotter than day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stared at the silver haired, curious and quite intrigued. Soonyoung was leaning against the railing of the balcony, gaze looking up at the starry night sky. The moonlight illuminated his silver locks, making it look mercurial, ethereal. There was a glint in his almond eyes, the familiar twinkle quite alluring and captivating. A smile was also playing on his lips, the small curve on its tips catching his gaze. The sight before him was hypnotizing.

His chest constricted, making it slightly hard to breathe. Seungcheol internally cursed his heart for its mad stuttering.

Kwon Soonyoung was truly beautiful - breathtakingly and painstakingly so.

He felt like he had been struck by lightning. He stood, unmoving and unbelieving of the overwhelming feelings raging and running rampant inside of him.

Choi Seungcheol was in love. He was in love. He was in love with Kwon Soonyoung.

He honestly couldn't believe it!

Seungcheol looked away, feeling like the walls were closing in on him. The grip he has on his beer tightened, lips pursing pensively. He was sure the silver haired could hear the loud beating of his heart.

He then took a large gulp, making a face right after. The ice cold beer had warmed without him knowing. He glared at the little bottle.

A snicker left from the other occupant in the balcony. Seungcheol narrowed his eyes at the silver haired. The dancer shook his head, soflty chuckling.

“You're such a kid,” Soonyoung told him, smirk playing on his lips. Seungcheol crossed his arms over his chest. “I'm not,” he automatically refuted. He internally grimaced at the evident pout in his voice. The dancer stared at him, amusement swimming in his dark brown eyes and smirk widening even more. He obviously heard the whine too.

'Cheeky prat,’ Seungcheol mentally grumbled.

He threw another glare at the silver haired before looking away. He leaned on the railing as well and stared decidedly at the night sky.

Thankfully, Soonyoung let him be.

 

**

“I missed this,” the silver haired said after a while of silence. Seungcheol turned to him, confused at his statement. “Missed what?” he asked, curious. Soonyoung shrugged his shoulders and took another sip of the special cocktail Taeil had concocted just for him. Funnily enough, the dancer has a low tolerance for alcohol despite his seemingly strong image. Not funnily enough, Seungcheol thought it cute.

“This,” Soonyoung vaguely answered, gesturing with his hands. “I've been busy with practicing for the showcase, I hadn't had much time to just relax and hangout.” Seungcheol made a face at him. “But we hanged out the entire week,” he countered.

Almond eyes met with doe eyes. Soonyoung looked at him, gaze seemingly calculating. “Yeah,” he breathed. “We did, didn’t we?” he faintly smiled.

Seungcheol cocked his head to the side, lips unconsciously frowning. The silver haired was staring at him with a strange expression on his face. Soonyoung looked torn – he honestly looked hurt. He didn’t like it one bit.

Without thinking, his hand reached out towards the silver haired. “What’s with that face?” he said, pinching the other’s cheek. “Did you not have fun while you were with me?” he asked challengingly. “We even became lunch buddies!” he added with a pout.

Soonyoung laughed and grabbed for his arm. He cheekily grinned at him. “No,” he answered with a shake of his head. Seungcheol was about to leave him but the dancer quickly pulled him closer, their faces only mere inches apart. Maybe Seungcheol had a mini heart attack at the closeness.

“I had fun,” the dancer then told him, smiling gently. “I always do whenever I’m with you,” he said, his voice soft and quiet.

It took a moment before the words registered in his overworking brain. Seungcheol pushed the silver haired away from him and huffed. “You cheeky little prat,” he grumbled, trying to push down the blush rising on his cheeks. The dancer obviously liked to .

Soonyoung just laughed and tried to pull him close again. Seungcheol wanted to push him away again but the other’s cute whine had done it for him. So he let the silver haired cuddle to his side with the silver haired hugging Seungcheol’s arm and face leaning on his shoulder.

“I just feel nostalgic, that’s all,” he then commented. “It just feels like it had been months since I was with everyone,” he furthered.

He looked down and stared at Soonyoung closely. The silver haired was looking away from him, clearly evading his gaze. Somehow Seungcheol knew the other was talking about something else. He wanted to ask about it but somehow words were failing him.

Seungcheol took a deep breath and leaned against Soonyoung too, hand grabbing for the other’s. “You’re here now,” he said, his voice not above a whisper. “That’s all that matters now,” he added softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter