Star Dust and Pandora’s Box

Our dawn is hotter than day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol whizzed through the highway, the beautiful scenery becoming nothing but a blur in his haste. His heart was beating wildly inside his chest, drumming and stomping like crazy – almost as if the small muscle wanted to lurch out of its confines; he could even distinctively feel his blood pumping. He grasped the steering wheel even tighter. His eyes were bloodshot, his nerves frayed with anxiousness, giddiness, and disbelief. If anyone would see him now, they’d surely say he was a mess – a total and utter mess. Who wouldn’t anyway? The revelation Jihoon and Wonwoo had shared to him was beyond his imagination. It was extremely impossible and improbable. It was nonsense. It was total bull!

Honestly, Seungcheol just didn’t want to believe it at all but there was a nagging feeling, this irritating and annoying tugging at the back of his mind, in the deep sea of his consciousness, yelling and shouting at him that everything he had seen and heard and remembered were undeniably, irrevocably, and completely true. How can he truly believe it?

A heavy sigh escaped from his lips. His gaze strayed towards his right, Pandora’s Box sitting like a ticking freaking time bomb, patiently waiting for the right time to explode. Although he had already glimpsed at its contents – just a few pictures from their trip to Busan – but it was enough. The pictures were clearly enough.

Feelings and emotions he had never thought he had inside of him were b in his chest, memories flooding in ceaselessly and unforgivingly and tauntingly – Seungcheol was at his wits end. Everything inside of him was ready to explode – he wanted to explode – but he kept it all inside. It wasn’t the right time, he told himself over and over again. He needed to confront a certain silver haired first before he could let it all out. He needed to get back to Seoul and confirm his memories. He wanted to hear everything from him. He needed to hear it!

Determination fueled with rage, Seungcheol stepped on the gas and passed through another crossing. He glared at the traffic lights and single-mindedly ignored them.

Laws be damned! He screamed inside his mind. He needed to see Soonyopung – no, Hoshi, he internally shook his head – he needed to see Hoshi as soon as possible.

 

**

Soonyoung stared at his reflection in the mirror. Music was still blaring through the speakers but he paid it no mind. He knew pushing himself to his limits was utterly useless. His thoughts were still jumbled together in a complete mess no what he’d do. His attempts were obviously and infuriatingly futile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter