FOURTEEN

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

 

 

“What are you talking about? Are you talking about me behind my back?” Taemin asked and he standing there, right in front of us. Kai and I both stop laughing and we look at each other. The laughter that dies before started again. I don’t know what that so funny but it doesn’t matter now.

“A secret.” Kai said.

“Secret? How many more secret that you keep from me?” Taemin asked in jokes but I take it too seriously. I stop smiling and just look at him.

“Did Ji A-sshi also keep secret from you too?” Now I turn to look at Kai. Yes, I have a few secret that I keep from Taemin. One of them is I love him more than a friend. I want him to be mine and if I could, I want to be his last too. Think about this, I become a coward. This fact you know it. I said in my mind while looking at Kai. I don’t know what Kai see in me, he also stop smiling.

I don’t have confident to tell Taemin now and maybe in future too. I don’t us become awkward and uncomfortable. I rather I keep this to myself and I will take care my feeling so I could be with you like before. I look at Taemin and I fake my smile. My heart fluttered like crazy even when you are stand there without doing anything.

“I’m hungry. Do you finish already?” Kai asked. He changes the topic.

“Yes.” Taemin said.

“Let’s go.” Kai said and stand up. Taemin put his note on the table. He speak with the producer and sound director for a bit while Kai and I waiting for him at outside.

“Don’t worry too much, I won’t spill it.” Kai said.

“I trust you.” I said make Kai smile, relieves.

“Do you have more secret that you keep from him?”

“A few more.” I answer and Kai seem surprise.

“Wae? I thought both of you don’t have secret?”

“Before, yes but now different. It’s for his safety.”

“I heard what happen to him when he performs at open concert..... Is that why you don’t tell him?”

“Yes, I don’t want that to happen again.”

“But do you know he worry about you?”

“I know but I don’t want him getting hurt again.”

“Don’t you think he should know?” I gave Kai a little smile.

“I will tell him when everything ends.”

“I’m worry about your safety too. Will you be ok?”

“Yes.” I said and point to Junyoung’s car that not far from us.

“They have my back.” I said in confident and once again Kai laugh.

“You are very brave, Song Ji A.” Kai said and gave me a thumb up. We stop talks when we hear Taemin walk down the stairs.

We take Kai’s car to our late night snack bar. We often come here before. How I miss our old days. I don’t have to think about company or someone trying to kill me. I just enjoy my life as a young adult and worry about trivial things only.

Like always we order beef for BBQ, beer and Soju. We like to mix the drink together. The drinks really match well with the beef. I could eat a lot when we have this combination. We talk, joke around and laugh. For a while I forget the trouble that I had. I really having fun and enjoy tonight.

“Excuse me a minute. I need to use the restroom.” Kai said. We don’t drink a lot of beer and Soju. We eat more so we a bit tipsy only but not drunk. Taemin watched Kai walk to the bathroom.

“Kai need to call driver later.” Taemin said and drink his beer again.

“How about you? Are you going home later?” I asked.

“I have some more work that I need to do tonight.”

“When your album will be release?”

“Sooner than I expected and I think next month I will busy with Japan tour concert.”

“I wish all the best for you.”

“Are you coming to my concert?”

“I don’t know.....”

“You should come and take some vacation too....”

“Yes, maybe I should.”

“I can take you somewhere nice too.....”

“That would be nice.....” I smile, happy even though I just think about it. What a very nice getaway. I know Taemin know many g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter