Twelve

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       

 

I don’t know what should I say but I feel so disappointed and anger too. The tear that I keep trying to hold in finally burst too. My father and Chairman Lee are not enemies but how could he tried to harm me and his own son?

“I’m sorry....” Junyoung said. I take a deep breath to calm myself. I’m glad that I going somewhere last night with Taemin. If I hear this news last night, I believe I could lost my mind. Lucky I’m in my right mind now and calmer.

“I want to know why you’re suspecting Chairman Lee, your own father.” I asked him and he look into my eyes. He walk out from my room and Taehyung follow him closely behind. I let out a heavy sigh and walk out too. Junyoung tilt his head to the side, a signal for me to take a seat next to him. I follow what he said and sit next to him.

“Now tell me, why?” I asked again. Junyoung nods.

“Do you remember the police Ajusshi that I told you?” Junyoung said.

“Yes.”

“Inspector Nam Byung Jae, he investigated your parent accident...... He believed it’s not just an accident but murder disguised as accident.....” He begins. I start to felt uncomfortable.

“He died while investigated this case. His case close as a suicide but I found something fishy about his dead so I investigated and found it was murder. Someone kills him to make him shut up forever. I keep following the clue and it end up with my father......”

“Are you telling me...your father instigated someone to kills Ji A’s parent?” Taehyung asked this time.

“I suspect him.”

“You take my case because you think it link with that Ajusshi and my parent case?” I asked.

“Yes and I think they won’t stop until they get what they want.” Junyoung said and I can see it not easy for him to admit this.

“What they want?” I asked this time.

“Hearan group.” Junyoung said make me shiver in fear. So, they really want me dead. Then I remember something about Inspector Nam. I forget about him all of this time.

“Inspector Nam comes to me a few times and he told me about the accident. He said it not just a normal car accident. I thought the case was close because it really just an accident and I don’t even remembered about Inspector Nam until now.....” I said and remember about Inspector Nam little by little.

“He was a good man.....” I said again while looking at Junyoung.

“He’s a father figure to me......”

“Is this why you desperately follow whatever your father said?” Junyoung nods to my question.

“So, what is your next plan?” I asked again then Junyoung look at Taehyung.

“We found the man that try to kill you.” Junyoung said. Finally I saw some hope. I wish this to end soon.

A few days later without telling Taemin anything, I follow Junyoung and Taehyung to that man house. His name is Hwang Wonsuk. Junyoung do some background check but he couldn’t find anything that could link Wonsuk to me. Even when I saw his picture, I couldn't think of anything. His silhouette look familiar. I stay in the car and watch everything silently. I saw Junyoung and Taehyung lead the team to enter Wonsuk house.

Everything goes slow for me. Waiting make me feel more anxious so I get out from the car but going nowhere. I can’t be reckless even though I’m very curious how thing goes right now. I keep staring at Wonsuk’s house. I saw Junyoung and Taehyung holding someone. That time I felt like I can’t breaths and my chest feel tighter around my heart.

Junyoung and Taehyung holding each Wonsuk’s arms, prevent him from running away. As they walk toward the car, Wonsuk and I lock eyes. I felt chill on my spine and I’m shaking. Is this person is Hwang Wonsuk? I walk toward them and holding Junyoung hand. I stopped them.

“Yoon Woo Oppa......?” I called his name makes Junyoung and Taehyung look at me. Yoon Woo /Wonsuk look at me.

“Is that really you?” I asked again but his eyes fill with hatred and anger. There is no more warm or familiar about him. How could he change into someone stranger? Did I know him correctly? Without saying anything, he takes a step away from me and let they take him to the police’s car.

Junyoung walk up to me. There is tear in my eyes cloudy my sight. I don’t know how should I do right now. My heart felt like it’s been shredded to pieces.

“Ji A-ah, are you ok?”

“Junyoung-ah.....tell me it’s not him.”

“Wae...? Did something happen? Ji A-ah.....”

“Yoon Woo....He’s son of my father’s friend.” I said in sob. Think that Yoon Woo dare attempt to kill me. The betrayed I feel is enough to stop me from breathing. Junyoung pull me closer and hug me tight.

Junyoung take me to the police station where they keep Yoon Woo. I stay at Junyoung’s table until they let me meet Yoon Woo. I need to meet him. There so many things I need to ask him.

“Ji A-sshi....” Taehyung called me. I follow him to the room where they keep him. Right after Taehyung open the door, I could see Yoon Woo sit down calmly. There is something unfamiliar about him.

“Oppa.....”I called him while I take a seat in front of him. They cuff his hand and he put it rest on the table. He looks a bit messy and haggard. His shirt looks light brown under the light that’s once white color. His hand looks rough and I saw a few old scars too. His stubble grow maybe it’s been a while he don’t shaved it or maybe too lazy to shave. His eyes doesn’t change when he look at me. There is hatred in it.

“What did happen to you? How did...your name....change?” I asked. I want to be calm and relax in front of him but I couldn’t hide my sorrow. Seeing him like this make me heartach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter