SIX

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     

I go to the office the next morning like always and expecting many more work on my desk. I still have my hangover but I force myself to sit down on my desk looking at the files and paper on my desk. Ms. Kang knocks on my door and I let her in. I saw Taehyung walk closely behind her too.

“Ms. Song.....” Ms. Kang called and both of them stand in front of my desk. From their expression I could guess it’s not a good news.

“I have something to report to you.” Ms. Kang said and put the tablet on my desk. I grab the tablet and read the article that Ms. Kang shown me. The bold letters on the top of the article is enough to bring fear to me.

PRESIDENT HEARAN SONG JI A DARK PAST.....

Song Ji A is a party girl back when she in high school days and had a wild life too. She always change boys like a clothes and aborted her child one time......

I couldn’t bring myself to read more so I put the tablet back on desk. I look up to Ms. Kang then to Taehyung.

“I already told PR to take the article down from the internet. I also asked them to gave statement on your behalf.” Ms. Kang said makes me nod.

“Could you do 1 more things for me?”

“Yes, sure.”

“Cancel my scheduled for today..... I will take my off day today.” I said and get up. I really don’t have mood to do my work. I hate it because the same things repeated again. In the past I have my parent and Taemin that stay by my side but now I wonder if I could through it again.

“Where are you going?” Taehyung asked.

“Out and play.” I said and gave them a little smile. I don’t want to use my brain today but my body only.

“I’ll drive....” Taehyung said.

“It’s ok.... I will drive.” I said and leave. Taehyung still follow me from behind.

“Don’t follow me today... I just want to be alone.” I told Taehyung when he want to open the door at the driver seat.

“But.....”

“Don’t worry... I will call you if anything happen.” I said and get inside. I look at him once again and gave him a little smile again before drive away.

I drive to the Hongdae but since it still too early the street a bit empty so I drive away. I just drive follow my heart and I end up at Taemin’s dance practice studio. I take my phone out and call him.

“Hey.....”

“Hello.... why are you called me so early today?” Taemin asked.

“I thought that I could kidnap you maybe......”

“Wae?”

“Just.”

“Where are you now?”

“Down stair.”

“I will come down in a minute.” Taemin said and hang up. After a few minute wait in the car, I saw Taemin come down with the same girl last night. I wonder what she does there with Taemin so early. Are they had work together?

I saw how Taemin smile and talks with her. He looks so happy and passionate. After saying their goodbye, Taemin let her go and he walks toward my car. I gave him a smile like I don’t see anything or feel anything. He get inside the car and sit down next to me.

“Where you want to go?”

“I don’t know. You?”

“Then just follow GPS.....” Taemin said and key in the address in GPS. I just follow the direction the GPS show and when we drive on the highway I can guess that Taemin want to go far from the city.

“Are you going to run away too?” I asked and he just smiles at me.

“A short getaway actually......”

“Wae? Too tired....?”

“Hhmm.” He answered silently. Taemin change the topic and we talk about random things including the book that we read recently.

“I don’t have time to read book now.... You?” I answer.

“Me too.” He answered and laugh guilty.

“You don’t mind if I asked you about the girl with you last night?” I asked and glance at Taemin a bit to see his reaction. I saw his face change a bit and then he smile before answer me.

“She’s no one. There is nothing special between us just colleague.”

“Is she a dancer too?” I asked again. I don’t satisfy with his answer. I felt like he lying to me.

“Do you have your breakfast already....?” Taemin asked like he wants to stop talking about that girl. I know I won’t get the answer I want it if I keep asking him about that girl. But why he doesn’t like me to ask about that girl? If there is nothing special between them, why it’s hard for him to tell me more about her?

“Not yet... You?”

“Me too. Can we stop there to eat first?” Taemin pointed to the nearest rest stop.

“Sure.”

I don’t want to spoil the mood and just forget what happen even though I feel uncomfortable. There are so many questions in my head about Taemin behaviour and I don’t understand why. Is he afraid that I will say no if he want to date her? Who the hell am I to say no if he like her? Likes he will listen to me if I object him to date her.

I know in the past I don’t like almost all his girlfriend because it so obvious, they just like his fame. Most of them just use him and not truly love him. He is the one that blind to see because he likes them. But Taemin never cried whenever he breaks up. He just asked me to go out for a drink and he told me their relationship is over. After that he never talks about them anymore. Like he don’t feel sad at all but I’m not sure if he cried behind me. Lee Taemin is cold hearted person sometimes, he never cried in front of me just once only when my parent died. He cried with me.

Like always I order the food for both of us while Taemin sit down. I put his food in front of him and we both enjoy the food. It’s so delicious and my hangover magically cures. I feel more alive and better.

“Ahhh.... I feel much better now.” I said after drink my last drop of the soup.

“You don’t even eat your breakfast just now and go out with empty stomach.” Taemin said with a smirk.

“I have so many things that I need to do......”

“Then why are you here?”

“I don’t feel to do it anymore......” I answer him playfully.

“Or there is something in your mind that you urgently want to run away from it.....”

“I will not say that I run away from it...... I just put it off for a while after my heart ready to face it.” I said.

“Kim Hanjoo..... are you really want to face him?”

“Yes because he’s just a human like you and me too.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” I said with determine. I will face him sooner or later. I can’t run from my past or him. Maybe this time I could turn everything to the way it was. Truth will always win that what I want to believe desperately. I look up to Taemin and I saw his face. He seem don’t believe me and he look worry too.

“Does something bother you too?” I asked but he shakes his head.

“Let’s go if you’re done.” Taemin said coldly. I don’t understand Taemin behaviour this morning. He seem off and not himself. I wonder what in his mind right now. Does he has problem at work? Without asking him, I just follow him walk to the car.

“Key.....” He said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter