LEE JUNYOUNG POV

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                       

 

I was sitting in my car keep watching on Ji A. She always worry about Taemin more than herself. How could she don't know that she love Taemin all of this time? It's so obvious. Song Ji A is a cute clumsy person. At first I don't like Ji A. For me she is an arrogant and ignorant. How could she don't care about blackmail or threat letter? She so stubbornly to keep her place in the company without care about her safety. After living closely with Ji A slowly I learn about her. She's not arrogant or ignorant but she is very warm person and caring too. She can throw her body to save someone she care about. She save me and Taemin once even though she scared out of her wits. Now I know why people say don't judge a book by it's cover. Song Ji A is one in the million. 

I don't know when did I fall in love with her. Later when I know there is too late already. I know her heart belongs to who but I still want to try to make her mine. At least I'm tried and I'm not regret it. I'm happy to love someone like her. Lee Taemin is a lucky person. I hope after everything is done, they could focus on themselves and find happiness.

Suddenly Taehyung call from station bring me back to reality. He found a new lead so I left my spot and let my colleague watched Ji A and Taemin. They won’t go anyway except home. That’s what Ji A told me.

“What do you found?” I asked right after I saw Taehyung. He sit on his desk and talking with one of the forensic team.

“Hwang Wonsuk and Jung Yoon Woo is twin.....”

“I know that.”

“Your father, Chairman Lee and Yoon Woo are part of the Stella group.”

“Stella group?”

“A social group of people interest in astronomy. They have seminar every once a year in Cheongju. Song Ji A’s father also one of them. The small round plaque that Ji A found that night is tokens from the seminar. Song’s an accident 3 years ago at Cheongju also. Coincidence?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Me too. Yoon Woo and Chairman Lee is business partner and they have same interest in one property that Hearan Group trying to win over.”

“Is this why my father tried to kill Song Ji A?”

“I don’t think your father involved in this case. I think he genuinely tried to win Song Ji A over and make use of her and her company.” Even though I heard this from Taehyung I still don’t feel relieved. For me making used of Ji A is a cruel things. How could I do that to Ji A and take advantage of her? It’s still not right.

“So, who do you think behind all of this?” I asked Taehyung but he also shakes his head slowly.

“I still don’t have any proof for that but....for now your father is still our suspect and one more thing. Yoon Woo is our new suspect now. His move is a bit suspicious for me.”

“Wae?”

“Do you remember what Ji a told us?”

“What?”

“Yoon Woo’s parent is still alive.”

“Yes, I remember that.”

“His parent died 4 years ago. His father commits suicide and his mother died because of heart failure shortly after that.” I look at Taehyung and try to think carefully. Yoon Woo is close with Ji A and know her very well. Ji A trusted him and she could tell him about anything without suspect him. But why did he lied to Ji A about his parent’s dead? It’s doesn’t make sense.

“Dig more about Yoon Woo.” I said and sit down on my desk while Taehyung go out to find out more about Yoon Woo.

For me there is no coincident in every case. If they are really innocent, the proof will show it. I grab my notebook and go to the detention room. I need to talk with Wonsuk.

Right after I open the door, I saw something come toward me fast and I'm a bit surprise. So I cover my head with my arm and kick his leg. I saw Wonsuk fall and chair fall right next to him. My arm hurt but I hope it not broken. I close the door and stand near with the door. 

“What are you doing? Are you try to run from this place?” I asked but Wonsuk just laughing. He looks at the clock on the wall. His expression is dobious and creepy like he know something is happen and he love it. 

“What are you looking at?” I asked. Did they plan something? I feel something is not right and it make me feel nervous so I grab his collar shirt.

“TELL ME!!!” I screamed. At the same time, Taemin call me so I pick it up immediately. 

“Where are both of you?” I asked right after I answered. Seeing his name on my phone screen gave me a little bit relieve.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter