FIVE

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

I wake up when felt something shine so bright on my eyes. I open up my eyes and saw the light coming from the night lamp on my bedside table. Then I notice the night lamp is not the one in my own room and I sleeping in the unfamiliar room. For a second I’m freak out so I look around me but when I saw Taemin sleep next to me, I’m calm again. I look at him carefully and smile at his cute sleeping face. I turn to my other side again and check the clock on the bedside table. It past 4.30 Am now. Slowly I get up so I won’t wake Taemin up and I pull the blanket more to wrap him in warm. I saw Junyoung sleeping on the sofa while Taehyung sleeping on the bed at the upper loft.

Just like what I usually do when I awake early in the morning, I pour myself a glass of water and stand while looking out the window. Early morning is mysterious and awfully beautiful for me. Everything is silent and it giving you a peace of mind without doing anything. I go out to the backyard with glass of water in my hand. The air is cold but it warming my heart.

“What are you doing here?” I’m surprise hearing Junyoung voice behind me.

“Nothing..... Why you awake?” I asked and he standing by my side.

“Ohh...cold.” He said and looks at me then he going back to inside. A few second later he come back and put a thick blanket on me.

“Don’t fall sick again.” He said. I though he going inside for good after checking on me but who know he going inside just to take blanket for me.

“I won’t...... But Junyoung-ah for bringing me here, I think you already go for another step.” I said and I saw he nods. Suddenly I think something like this. I don’t know why but I could feel like he did something big behind me.

“Yes. Indeed President of Hearan Group, you know something even though I haven’t told you yet.” Junyoung said in teasing but I could feel that he really meant what he said.

“If you going to the next step, will you be ok?” I just worry about him. I don’t want to see him hurt because of me.

“Don’t worry about me I know what I should do. But I worry about Taemin.....”

“Why with Taemin?”

“Will he be ok?” I wonder why Junyoung worry about Taemin. This relationship is nothing and Taemin won’t be effect at all.

“Why he’s not ok?” I asked but Junyoung looking at me.

“Do you know or you really don’t know?”

“Know what?”

“Ohhh my.....” Junyoung said and shake his head.

“Never mind, I guess no one is perfect.” Junyoung said and both of us just standing there observe and enjoy the silent of early morning.

****

Today I'm really busy there is so many thing that I need to do and completed so I stay in my office the whole day. My table is messy with papers and files. I don’t know where to look or what should I do. I feel like I’m running out of time. When Tae Hyung come in to my room I don't even notice him.

“Song Ji A, you need to go now or not you will be late for the party.” Taehyung said and I look up to him. I let out a small sight and look on my table.

“Don’t touch my table or I don’t know where to start again.” I said and Taehyung nod. I have to left my work even though I don't want too.

Tonight I have to attend the biggest event of the year. It’s an award ceremony but I come as a guest and sponsor. And tonight is the first night I’m going without Taemin by my side but I still can see him at the event. I go to the salon for the make-up and change my dress there. I don't have enough time go home and change. Lucky Ms. Kang arrange everything for me already and Junyoung will fetch me there too.

I sit down waiting for Junyoung come while having a cup of warm tea after I'm done. When I saw Junyoung come and walked at the long corridor, I was awe with his handsome and charisma. He looks like a modern prince charming in the black suit. From head to his toes everything about him is perfect. I wish he could wear like this every day.

“Close your mouth or flies could get in....” Junyoung tease and stand in front of me. I giggle at his remark, embarrass too.

“You look very handsome tonight.”

“Thank you but I feel not comfortable.....” He said and he does look awkward.

“Ohh wae? You look perfect.”

“Let’s go or we will be late.” He said. I pick up my jacket and Junyoung help me wearing it.

“You look pretty too tonight.” He said and I flatter with his compliment.

“Thank you.” I said and Junyoung let me holding on his arm as we walk side by side. I’m not a fan of high heel but tonight I don’t have any choice.

When we at the red carpet, I put on my poker face. I hate being on the spotlight. I guess my trauma is still there. Lucky Junyoung is calm and compose so I just mimic his expression. Even though Junyoung is here with me tonight but I still wish it Taemin with me. I feel more comfortable and calm by his side than anyone else.

“You look natural in front of camera and reporter.....” I said when we were inside the building. Junyoung just smile at me and don’t say much. I hear fans were screaming and I look behind us. I saw Taemin were walking with another girl. They look so close and intimate. Taemin were holding her waist and let reporter take their picture together. Both of them smiles while looking at each other and they look good together too. Looking at them makes me feel something unpleasant. Is she his new girlfriend? He said he doesn’t want to date anyone but what was that?

“Are you ok?” Junyoung asked. I look at him and smirk.

“I should be ok, right? Let’s go.” I said and bite my lips.

The whole night I keep looking at Taemin and that girl. They were stick together everywhere. Who is that girl? Is she a new rising celebrity? Why Taemin don’t tell me about her until tonight? Is this a surprise for me? Yeah, I’m really surprise. No wonder he been so busy this lately. Taemin don’t even go to me and introduce his new girlfriend. He just keep talking with others while the girl keep holding his arms like they been glue to it.

After the award ceremony, we all go to the after party. Lucky Junyoung stay by my side and I’m not alone in this noisy and chaos room. Everyone is having fun and mingle with others. I don’t even finish a glass of wine. I don't feel to eat or drink maybe because of nervous and what make it worse for me is some reporters were allowed to come in to get the exclusive news. They were everywhere and asking question. I have to keep smiling and answer their question that I think necessary. Most of the time I just skip and cut short their interview.

“Hello, I’m Ryu reporter from daily news.” One of the reporters comes to us. I just smile at him and trying to be calm. 

“You are Lee Junyoung, son of Gaein Chairman, right?” He asked Junyoung and I look at him. Surprise. Is Junyoung really Gaein Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter