FIFTEEN

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

 

 

 

“You’re awake.......” The man voice comes from the dark corner. His tone send shiver to my spine. I try to see him in the dark but I couldn’t.

“Where’s Taemin?” I asked half shouting at him. I’m scared but I’m furious at him. The tapes from my mouth been removed. I can talks now.

“Why you want to know......?”

“If you hurt him, I will kill you!!” He laughed at my threat. He did not take my words seriously. He only thinks I’m joke with him.

“You think you could kill me?” I hear his footstep come closer to me. He stopped walking after a few step. He still stands in the dark but there is enough light for me to see him. I know him very well even though the light is dim. I trust him and I love him like my own brother. My tears fall when I see him.

“How could you.....” I couldn’t finish my words. He smirks at me. I saw pleasure and sense of victory in him. I can’t die here. I can’t let him hurt Taemin too.

“How could I? Do you ask the same question to your father too?” He said. I don’t understand why he asked this to me.

“What are you talking about?”

“Of cause you didn’t know.... For you your father is the best father ever.” He said then he walked back to the dark corner. I heard he drag something toward me. Then slowly I saw he drag a chair and put the chair a few feet in front of me. He takes a seat gracefully like this is a important meeting.

He still looks like Yoon Woo Oppa that I know, handsome and poise. He wears all black including his shoes. From his appearance, I don’t sense danger from his. He is not a threat for me that what I learn all of this times. I couldn’t hate him even though he wants to kill me.

“Mr. Song is a very successful businessman. He has a lot of business partner including my father. But when problem come or he didn’t need them anymore he will cut them out easily. My father is his friends for years since they are young. Even though my father begs him to give him some mercy or times so he could save his company, he turn his back coldly..... CEO Song that I know is not the same anymore.

My father company went bankrupt and he also started to fall sick..... Luckily I could finish my study and found a good job so I could take care of him. Each day is very difficult for him because he keeps blaming himself and he tried to kill himself a few times. My mother also suffers from an anxiety severally. Each day is a pure torment for me. The person that makes my family broken is happy and prosperous. There is not a hint of guilty from him. And you always think he is a very good man.” Yoon Woo stop talking. He looks down on his feet then he looks up to me. His eyes glittering with tear. I could see anger that builds up in him.

“My father died 4 years ago and my mother become worse. She also died shortly after him.....” he continues.

“They....they dead now?” I asked makes Yoon Woo smirk at me again.

“Yes, thanks to your father. He gave my father the final blow. My father come across him one day and he pretend that he never knew him and even treat him like a worthless human. Before he jumped to his death, he said he won’t forgive him and he’s sorry because he can’t give me and my mother a better life. My mother and I witness his death. We never inform anyone that he’s dead. Right after my father died my mother fall sick because her heart becomes weaker. A month after she been hospitalize, she’s died. Since then I started planning how I could bring misery to your father too.”

I don’t know how I felt right now. I’m so devastated, disappointed, anger and weak at the same time. The mix feeling I had make me want to stop all the pain. I cried while looking at Yoon Woo. I hate him but at the same time I pity him. I know how it feels likes but how could he do that to my parent. My father may be deserved it but killing him is not the answer. He has family too and he deserved second chance, a chance to correct his wrong doing.

“Are you crying now? Does it pain and hurt you?” He mocking my pain. Wake up, Song Ji A. This is not a time for me to show Yoon Woo that I’m weak now. I have to save Taemin.

“No, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter