SEVEN

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

 

 

I was sitting at my desk when someone knocking on my door. I look up and saw someone that I don’t know. I wonder why he comes into my room. Taehyung and Ms. Kang not even with him and where are they? Why they don’t stop him from intruded?

“You should die!!” He speaks in anger. I’m confused and surprise. I don’t know what I should do.

“Who are you?”

“You should die!!!” He repeated again and this time he pointed a gun on me. I really scared so I just stand there looking at him. I don’t even dare to move or make any sound. Afraid if I annoyed him more.

“Just die!!!”He said and pulls the trigger.

“SONG JI A!!!!” At the same time I saw Taemin run to me while calling my name. Just like that, I saw Taemin lay down on the floor with a pool of blood. I freeze and keep staring at Taemin while crying.

“Tae-ah....please opens your eyes.” I beg him.

“Taemin-ah.....” I called him again, fear and heartbroken mix together.

“Lee Taemin..... Taemin-ah.....LEE TAEMIN.”

I open my eyes and immediately I sit down. I look around and saw I’m in my room. Thankful it’s a dream. I wiped my sweat on my face. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself first. I turn to my bedside table and it already 6AM. It’s time for me to get up and get ready to work.

I get out after get ready. I saw Junyoung in the kitchen cooking for breakfast. I take quick glance to the sofa where Taemin always sleep but I saw the sofa remain untouched. Taemin don’t come last night. I think he sleep at his owns home last night.

“Good morning.....” I greet Junyoung while put my bag on the dining table.

“Good morning..... Have a seat first. Breakfast will get ready in a minute.” He said.

“It’s ok. I’m not hungry yet.” I said and go to the fridge to pour myself a glass of milk.

“Wae? I thought we need to eat breakfast even though you’re not hungry yet.” He said in confused but I just smile at him.

“Mian.... but I’m not hungry yet and it’s a bit late too. Ms. Kang already wait for me at outside.” I said and drink my milk in a gulp.

“I will pack this for you so you could eat it later.....” Junyoung said so I just wait for him finish packing my breakfast.

“I will pick you up later......” Junyoung said right before I go out.

“Wae?”

“Nothing..... Just.” He said again.

“Sure.” I said and go.

In the car, Ms. Kang briefs me a little bit about my appointment for today. I know the trouble is coming to me so I’m ready my mind to face it. There is no way out. In the office, I let Ms. Kang do something for me so I could shut the share holder mouth at the meeting later. I don’t know until when I could do this but for now I will fight with everything I have. Meanwhile Taehyung and I do another task and go to meeting with Investor and client at outside.

“Ji A-ah, do you want to stop and eat something first?” Taehyung asked when we finish our last meeting for the day.

“No, I need to go back to the office. There some files that I need to finish by today.” I said and take a look at my watch on my wrist. It’s past 4PM already.

“You’re not hungry?” He asked.

“No but I want coffee.” I said.

“Again? Do you know this will be your 4 or 5 cup already?” Taehyung said makes me chuckled.

“I need coffee so I could think better.” I said makes Taehyung shake his head.

“It’s really not healthy to drink coffee on your empty stomach. Do you know you barely eat today?”

“Jinja? I think I eat a lot today.”

“Please eat something.....” Taehyung said.

“Araso. I will eat sandwich since I don’t have time to eat now.” I said. Taehyung stop at the nearest cafe to buy sandwich and coffee for me.

In the office I bury myself in my work until someone knock on my door. I though Ms. Kang or Taehyung but it Junyoung.

“Do you ready to go?” He asked after he walked into my office.

“Go?”

“Go for a date with me.....” Junyoung said make me look at clock on the wall. It’s 7PM already but I still have a lot of work that I need to finish.

“Still have work to do....?” Junyoung asked while looking at the files on my table.

“My works never finish......” I said makes Junyoung smile. I turn the computer off after save my work and put some of the files in my bag. I will read later at home.

“I’m ready. Let’s go.”I said.

I don’t know where Junyoung taking me but it’s a bit far from the city. Without asking I just follow him because I like surprise. We keep walking on the rough road and climb the slope that a bit higher likes a hill. This is not walking but hiking. Ever since I know Junyoung, he keep taking me for a walk, is he intend to make me exercise?

“Are you tired?” He asked after for a while.

“I really have enough of walking for today but I hope it’s worth it......” I said breathless but Junyoung just smile at me.

“I’m sure it worth it.” He said and we keep walking for 5-10 minutes more until Junyoung stop in front of the fence.

“Here we are.” He said and opens his arms wide as if he presented the view to me. From his face, slowly I turn to look at the night view. I guess what Junyoung said is true, it’s worth the hiking. I stand more closer to the fence and feel the breeze caress my face. I take a deep breath and the air is so fresh.

“What do you think?”

“It’s worth the hiking.....”I said and I hear Junyoung chuckled. So, I look at him over my shoulder.

“It’s not even hiking, Ji A-ah. It’s just a walk.”

“We climb the hill..... So it’s a hiking for me.” I said and makes Junyoung laugh.

“Araso.....” Junyoung surrendered. I guess I’m a spoiled child after all. A little walk is enough to drain my energy.

“Ji A-ah....come here.” Junyoung called. I saw he already lay out a picnic blanket. I take a seat on the blanket and saw Junyoung get something out from his bag pack. Is that why his bag look a bit heavy?

“Are you hungry?” He asked while put 2 lunch boxes on the floor.

“Actually, I want shower more than dinner...... but I guess shower could wait.” I said teasing him. The lunch box looks like the old one, the silver color. Junyoung open the lid and show me. It’s so full and looks appetizing too.

“You cook again?” I asked and he nods.

“Let’s eat.” He said.

“Ohhh.....I almost forget....” He said and takes something out from his bag again. One is a soup thermos and the other is paper cups and Soju.

“Soju?”

“Soju taste wonderful at place like this.” He said. I just enjoy the food at the same time enjoy the view too. I never thought the cold and strict Junyoung has a romantic side too. Just like what he said, Soju did taste delicious and I don’t even tipsy. After dinner, we go back.

At home I wait for Taemin to come back but no matter how late I wait, he still not coming home. So I text him. Once again he didn’t reply me back. When the night getting late,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter