TWO

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like what Detective Lee suggested we start planning and take action too. At first I let Human Resources department know about I’m looking for PA and ask them to do some job advertisement so people could apply. Detective Kim will apply for this job and I will select him for the position. As for Detective Lee, well most couple will start their relationship with the same way like phone calls, dating and we just do what most couple doing. That is easier than Detective Kim.

“President Song, this all the resume for PA position that you want.” My secretary Ms. Kang said and put the file on my table. Today I’m going to work like always while Detective Kim and Lee on standby at the outside of the building. They will run to me once I alert them. This is just for temporary until our plan go as we want.

“Thank you. I will look at it later.” I said and put it on the side of my table while I’m still doing others thing. Even though I know I could be in danger right now but once I sit down on this seat and read document on my table, my focus immediately on my work. I’m not sure if I’m a workaholic but it feels like more than responsibility for me.

“You have meeting with Mr. Do at 11AM today.” Ms. Kang reminded me.

“Ok.” I said but I don’t even looking at her face.

“Is there anything that you want for me to do?” She asked again.

“No, thank you.” I said and she left me alone so I could focus more on my work. Ms. Kang and I don’t have much different at age. I think she’s old than me just for a 2 or 3 years only. I like her when she do her work because she so detail and polite too. My work becomes much easier because of her too. She will remind me for every meeting or plan I have for the day and she will remind me again when the time almost come so I have enough time to prepare for the next meeting.

At 10Am Ms. Kang remain me again for the meeting with Mr. Do. I grab the file for the meeting on my table and go through it and make sure everything is right. At 10.50 Am, Ms. Kang come in to my room and remind me once again so I could leave now and I don’t make Mr. Do waits for me at the meeting room.

“Ms. Kang, I have lunch appointment today.” I said makes Ms. Kang check her diary.

“There is nothing on here....” Ms. Kang said in confused.

“It’s personal.” I said and smile at her.

“What time you will come back to office?” She asked me again while write on her diary.

“Do I have more meeting or any scheduled for today?”

“No...”

“Then I will not coming back to the office.” I said.

“But there is some document that you need to finalize and sign.” She said.

“I will bring the document back with me and give it to you tomorrow.” I said.

“Ok.” She said and opens the door for me and let me pass. I take my seat while waiting for Mr. Do coming.

The meeting take longer time than what I expect. I leave the office soon after. I drive to the cafe where Detective Lee plans to meet me. I come a bit late and looking for Detective Lee in the cafe but I don’t found him. Suddenly someone rise up his hand high at my direction. I look back afraid if I mistaken for his gesture but there is no one behind me. So I look at him again and this time really takes a good look. Only then I remember him. He look different today.

As I walk closer to him I really impress with his handsome look. He style his hair up and parting his hair to the side. It look casual but still look neat and clean than his usual image. He wears ripped jeans with white dress shirt. It a mix matches between casual and formal. I think he want to look less formal for 1st date. He completes his look with white sneakers and he put his black jacket on the chair behind him. His style today totally difference from his on duty look. Off duty he look like any young adult and look friendly too. His on duty look intimidate, sharp and tough especially when he wear leather jacket.

“Hello...Lee....”

“Lee Junyoung.” He immediately told me his really name.

“Hello....” He said again while pointing the chair in front of him so I take that seat. I put my jacket and bag on the chair behind me but Junyoung take it from my hand. I’m a bit taken back with his sudden gesture but l let him have it. He put my jacket and bag on the seat next of us.

“I already order mine drink... what about yours?” He asked while give the menu to me. His tone also changes to more softer and friendlier.

“Give me coke please....” I said to him and he waves his hand to the waiter. He order my drink for me and wait for the waiter to walk further from us before he speak again.

“You should choose what you want to eat. I already know what I want.” He said. I’m not really good in choosing meal for myself. My lunch usually Ms. Kang will suggest to me and I just eat whatever she chooses for me. Even before I take this position, I just eat anything that simple and fast or someone recommend it for me. Taemin know me very well and he always choose for me as well.

“I don’t really know what to choose.... do you know what is good here?” I asked.

“This restaurant well known for their black squid pasta and red wine steak. Do you want to try that?” He asked while pointing to the menu for me to read the detail.

“Yes, please.” I said without thinking much.

I put the menu down and look around the restaurant this time. Only now I could take a good look at the detail of this restaurant. There is huge round silver light hanging in the middle of the cafe while on top of us is a round black light. Our table near the window so the light don’t play big role for us. The ceiling has blackish color and some of the wall also has the same color. Which bring the silver light more pop-out and the chair also has different design and color. It look like it been mix and match but it blend together perfectly.

“Do you like this place?” Junyoung asked while smiling at me. I think this is first time I saw his smile to me. He looks more sweet like that.

“It’s pretty...” I said shortly but it a fact.

“Do you have plan after this?” He asked then takes a sip of his drink.

“No. Do you?”

“No. Do you want to hangout with me today?”

“Yes sure.” I answer shortly and drink my coke. When our meal is coming, Junyoung help me to cut the steak for me and put it on my pasta.

“You will taste double of delicious.” He said with smile like he satisfied with his brilliant idea. He also put some on his pasta. He takes a bite and nods.

“Just as I expected...” He said. He looks so happy when he ate so I eat just like how he recommends it. It’s really true, it’s double delicious. I eat really well this afternoon. After finish our meal, Junyoung pay for our bill. I wonder why he don’t offer me to order some dessert. Is he really wants to rush the date? Without saying anything I just follow him goes out.

“Do you mind if I carry your jacket for you?” He asked. The weather a bit warm this afternoon so I don’t need my jacket for now. The sky also looks clear and blue too. I gave him to carry my jacket but he wears his. His jacket is not that thick like mine plus his shirt seem thin too.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere....” He said secretively. He looks so warm and nice today which make me comfortable to be by his side. Not even once he irritated me with his sharp remark. Just a few block from the restaurant, Junyoung stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter