ELEVEN

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin drive us home and I fall asleep on the way home without I realise. Taemin park his car outside of my own home. I open my eyes when I felt the car stop moving but I don’t know how long that is. I saw Taemin still seating next to me. He’s lean on the seat while close his eyes. I guess he must be tired.

I wonder why I feel warm so I look down and saw Taemin’s jacket on me. I stay like that for a while and watch him. I wonder when I will see him again. Slowly I saw Taemin moving and open his eyes. He turn to his side and his eyes met mine.

“You’re awake.....” He said but sound more like question.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?”

“I just don’t want to wake you up.” He said and sit down straight.

“Then, I should go.....” He said again with a little smile.

“Take my car with you.” I said.

“No, I’m fine. I’ll take taxi.” Taemin go out from the car.

“Tae.....” I called in rushing and get out too.

“Wae....” He asked me in calm voice.

“Nothing.....” I chicken out.... actually what I want to say is, please be with me always and forever.

“You.... you will call me later, right?” I asked this instead.

“Wae......”

“Telling me that you arrive home safely.... of cause.” I said awkwardly. I’m not ready to let him go. I want to spend more time with him.

“I will call you then....”

“Ok...”

“Good night.” He said and walked away. I watch him walk until I don’t see him anymore. I turn and surprise to see Junyoung stand at the gate.

“You’re here.....” He spoke and smiles at me. Without saying anything we go inside. The act is start officially now.

 

I’m wearing a beige color long dress and let my black hair loose without tie it. This dress Ms. Kang chooses it for me as I don’t have time to do so. I look at my reflected on the mirror. My dress look so pretty but my face doesn’t show any happy expression. I look anxious and awkward instead. Taemin did not call me that night. He doesn’t call or text and I don’t see him since that night. There is nothing that I want to tell me but I want to see him. I miss Lee Taemin. Even though I’m so busy with my work and Chairman Lee keep arrange meeting with me. He introduced me to his circle of friends. But my mind keeps wondering what Taemin doing and how is he.

Tonight before the engagement starts Chairman Lee want to see me at his room. I stand at the hallway alone while looking out the window. Anytime soon, I will be Lee Junyoung fiancée officially. Even in this moment I feel like I want to run and look for Taemin. I want he hold me tight in his arms and tell me everything will be fine even though I lost everything. There is nothing to be scare and don’t try so hard to hold on something that can’t ensure my own happiness.

“Miss Song.....” Someone call my name so I look up.

“Chairman Lee wants to meet you now.” He said again and left. I take my time to walk to Chairman Lee’s room. I open the door after take a deep breath. I need to prepare my mind and heart. I don’t know what he will say.

“Take a seat, Ji A.” He said in friendly term. I don’t even feel his warm and affection to me. Just like how he wants to use me for his own gaining, me too want to use him.

“Father....” I called but I don’t sound sincere at all. Because we both know this is all business. I take a seat and I saw a white envelope on the table.

“Here....” he said and push the envelope to me. I take it and open the envelope. I feel a rush of anger but I hold it in. Just like what I guess, there is the picture of me and Taemin. Behind it there is a contract. I read it properly then put it down to face him. I saw his smile of victory.

“In the end, you gain the profit after all.” I said directly and he laughs at me, the annoying laugh. He feel he win already.

“We’re both businessman, Ji A. You know what you gain now is thanks to me.”

“This is between us.... nothing to do with Junyoung or Taemin.”

“I know but that rascal like you.” He said refer to Junyoung.

“Then why do I need to stay away from Taemin....” I said and this make me feel angry.

“Because he the source of the gossip. I don’t want you to tarnish my reputation.....” So in the end I tend to lose Taemin too. Why do I have to do this? Do I have to give Taemin up too? I get up.

“Before you leave this room, think about this carefully. You won’t survive without me. I gave you little before because of Junyoung beg me but after this you on your own.” Chairman Lee said. I turn around and walk toward the door.

“Think about it carefully, Song Ji A.” He said again. I stop when I saw something on my side. I turn and saw something shining on the table beside the door. I think I saw this symbol before but where.

“Until now, I see you as my father close friend and tonight I respect you as Junyoung’s father...... but I think this is the end between us.” I said and walk away from the room.

I don’t have any intention to go to the hall so i just walk pass it. Junyoung wait for me outside the hall so he saw me. I stop at my place and look at him carefully. I felt guilty but upset at the same time. If he knows what his father do behind him, I think he will hurt. He smiles at me but I want to cry right now. There is nothing I could do now. I feel so helpless.

Behind Junyoung, I saw Taemin walk toward us with the same girl by his side. I don’t know what they talk about but Taemin smile. He looks so happy and comfortable. Is he coming to congratulate me and Junyoung? From Taemin, I look at Junyoung back. Junyoung turn around a bit and saw Taemin then he look at me. Junyoung walked to me and stand in front of me, closer. I look down and hold my tears. Junyoung shinny shoes just a few inches away from mine.

“Are you ok?” He asked with concern and soft voice. I wish I could run away right now. I don’t want to think what might happen tomorrow. My tonight decision will bring my misery tomorrow. What did I gain? Even without do anything, Taemin already left my side. He changed so do I am. I look up to Junyoung’s eyes. He looks confused and surprise. From Junyoung I look behind him to Taemin. Taemin saw me and he stop walking now. He keeps looking at me and he look worried a bit.

“Ji A-ah, are you ok?” Junyoung asked me once again.

“Jun-ah..... I...” I lose. I want to say this but I can’t say it. I feel like there is a huge lump in my throat.

“Ms. Song there is something I need you to see...” Ms. Kang said in rush. I don’t where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter