SIXTEEN

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****LEE TAEMIN POV****

 

I couldn’t think straight even in my eyes all I could see is Ji A. Paramedic try their best to give her emergency treatment on the way to the hospital.

“She lost a lot of blood. Please hurry up......” The paramedic told the driver so he could speed up.

“Is she going to be alright?” I asked while holding Ji A’s hand.

“She will.....” He said but I don’t see any sincere in his voice. He’s telling me this just to make me feel better. Suddenly, a few minute later something worse is happen. Ji A’s heart beat stop make the paramedic panic too. He did the CPR immediately.

“We are here!” The driver said and stopped the car. He opened the door while the paramedic keeps doing CPR to Ji A. They drag the stretcher and push Ji A toward the emergency room. I couldn’t follow her inside so I just stand at outside.

I really don’t know what should I do right now. It’s really tough situation for me. My mind just stopped thinking. I feel like I’m fall in a deep hole and there is no way out. In the end, I sit down and cried again. I’m so weak and helpless. I feel like the whole world weight on my shoulder right now.

“Taemin-ah......” Someone called out for me so I turn to my side and look at him.

“How is Ji A?” Junyoung asked and he stands in front of me. Taehyung stand by his side too.

“I don’t know.....” I said while looking at him.

3 of us sit down outside the room for quite some time. Doctor come out from the room to speak with us.

“Are you Song Ji A’s guardian?” Doctor asked.

“Yes, I am.” I answered.

“How is she?” Junyoung asked.

“She lost a lot of blood and her heart stop once too. She’s in coma and her situation is not good.” Doctor explained to us but when I heard Ji A is in coma. My heart just stopped beating. How could this happen to her right now?

“Aaaa.......Ji A-ah.....” I let out a heavy sigh from my chest. I’m in pain. Ji A-ah, what should I do now? Please help me. I need you.

“Will she wake up?” Junyoung asked. I can see hope in his eyes.

“It’s hard for me to predict but the chances for her to survive is very slim.”

“WHAT?!” It really shocked me. Taehyung touched my shoulder. Doctor walked away from us after telling us more about Ji A condition. How could I believe something happen so sudden like now? Song Ji A still talked with me last night and now she laying there between life and death.

“Taemin-ah......” Junyoung called me. We both stand in front of the glass door looking at Ji A inside.

“Go home for now. I will stay behind.” Junyoung said. I know what Junyoung meant. He wanted me to go back, rest for a while and clean myself first. Standing here and weep won’t do anything or helping Ji A at all.

“Araso......” I said weakly. I don’t want to go but I have to change my clothes.

“I will come later.” I said and go home.

I come back to hospital a bit late. I fall asleep at sofa. My body feel so tired and my head pounding a little too. I don’t feel hungry but I force myself to eat. I have to take care myself first if I want to take care of Ji A. Junyoung fall asleep next to Ji A while holding her hand. I see that he change his shirt already. Must be Taehyung bring a clean shirt for him.

“Junyoung-ah..... You can go home, I’m here now.” I’m waking Junyoung up. He opens his sleepy eyes and stretched a bit.

“Araso, I will come tomorrow.” He said and stands up. Before he leaves the room he looks at Ji A once again and gave me a little smile. I can see Junyoung feel the same like me too.

I don’t know since when Junyoung have a feeling for Ji A. Even though he don’t tell me but I can see the way he look at Ji A. I’m a man too so I know. I’m thankful that Ji A has someone like him by her side. So I felt less worried about her when I’m not with her. But I don’t like to see Ji A and Junyoung become very close. For Ji A maybe Junyoung is just a friend and I’m afraid if Ji A will like Junyoung too.

I take a sit on the same chair that Junyoung seat a few minute ago. I take a close look at Ji A’s face. Her face has a few bruises and wounded too. At a corner of her lips also has a little bruise. When I think back what happen to Ji A last night, my heart shrink in fear and anger too. I feel like I want to kill Yoon woo with my own hand. I hold Ji A’s hand and it feel cold.

“Ji A-ah....when will you wake up? You can rest and have a long sweet sleep now but don’t sleep for too long. I want to hear your voice too. I will miss you, Ji A-ah.” I said while looking at her. This room felt so empty and cold too. All I could hear is machine beeping. Without knowing I’m crying again.

Day by day, week by week..... 3 weeks already past. Junyoung, Taehyung and I always take turn staying by Ji A side. I couldn’t delay my works anymore and I will start working like before. I will come whenever I have time. Junyoung and Taehyung also busy with their cases. Yoon Woo is in prison and waiting for his sentence. He couldn’t deny or playing innocent anymore. Junyoung and Taehyung gather plenty of evidence for his wrongdoing. Wonsuk and a few more men that help Yoon woo to kills Ji A also in prison now.

Ms. Kang came visit Ji A whenever she has free time too. She’s busy with work since Ji A in coma. She let professional CEO to take over Ji A’s place temporary. Since everyone that tried to harm Ji A in prison, there is not much problem at company. Chairman Lee also in prison right now because he aid and abet Yoon Woo. Yoon Woo kills Inspector Nam too because he found evidence that Yoon Woo behind the Song’s family accident that night.

2 months pass by in the blink of eyes. There is nothing much different for Ji A. The bruise and wound on her body heal already but she still in deep sleep. I come visit her before I go to Japan this evening. I will stay there for a month maybe but I will come back and see Ji A if I could. I play my new song and let Ji A listen. Just like how I promise her, I will let her listen first. I stay until Junyoung come.

“Don’t worry I will take care of Ji A.” Junyoung said.

“Thanks. Let me know if something happen.” I said.

“I will. Have a safe journey and come back faster.” Junyoung said.

“Thank you.” I said and leave the room.

****END OF TAEMIN POV****

I open my eyes slowly. I still feel a bit sleepy but the song that play a bit noisy. So I look around me. I’m at unfamiliar room and it dark time now. From the voice I know that song belong to Taemin. Is this his new song? I never heard of it’s before. Slowly I get up and sit down straight. My body feel so stiff and my throat feels so dry too.

Suddenly someone come in my room. It a man and I never saw him before. Maybe he a doctor but he don’t wear doctor white gown. He a stranger but he seems like a good person too. He stands at the door and look surprise.

“Yo....You’re awake.....” He said in surprise and happy too so I just nod. What a big deal with me wake up. Of cause I awake if I have enough sleep. What so weird about it.

“What.... a minute.....” He said and run out the room again. I don’t understand why I’m in hospital this time. Did something happen to me? A few minute later that man comes with doctor with him. Doctor checks me and ask me a few question but I don’t remember anything including what day today.

“Can you tell me what year is this year?” Doctor asked.

“I think 2015......” I said.

“Are your parent still alive?” That man asked. I feel a bit offended.

“My parent just died a few months ago.” I said.

“Ms. Song..... I think I need do some check up again.” Doctor said makes me confused. Why he wants to check again? I’m fine now.

“Why? Could you tell me?”

“I think you lost your memory a bit.”

“What do you mean?”

“This year is 2018......” He said makes me feel headache.

“Are you ok?” That man asked.

“I’m fine.” I said.

Doctor leaves the room and gave me painkiller for my headache. He wants me to rest for tonight and tomorrow he will check on me again. He sit down next to my bed.

“Do you know who I am?” That ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter