TEN

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the meeting room, my credibility and achievement being questions. I clench my fist tight and smile a little even though inside me is tearing apart begging for me to get out from this room immediately. I don’t say anything but simply click the button on my laptop to show on the big white screen in front of them. Everyone look at the screen and slowly I saw they shut their mouth.

“I guess that answer you all about my credibility and my achievement until now.” I said and look at the chart. I work days and nights without rest in this 3 years. I don’t even think about my own personal life and even though I sick I still working because I know this day will come eventually.

I walk out from the meeting room. I don’t even feel victory for shutting their mouth shut. I feel upset and anger. After all I do for the company and bring profit to their pocket they still want to cut me out from my own place. Don’t they even feel guilty or pity a bit for me. I don’t have time to mourn for losing my parent instead I work and work again.

“Ms. Song.... I’m afraid there is something that you should see now.” Ms. Kang said as she walked by my side. She gave me the tablet PC and shows me the news. I stop from walking and read the news. In that news they also announce my relationship with Junyoung. I take a deep breath and look at Taehyung. He also surprise to see the official announcement.

“Your engagement party is this Saturday? Is that true?” Taehyung asked and slowly I nods.

“Congratulation....” Ms. Kang said but I don’t even feel happy to hear her wishes.

“Ms. Kang..... I will leave now. Please cancel everything in my scheduled for today.” I said suddenly when I think about Taemin. I wonder if he read the news already or not. There is nothing I want to do today except talking with Taemin.

“Sure and I will reschedule your meeting.”

“Do I need to call the driver for you?” Taehyung asked.

“No, I will drive myself.”

“Where are you going?” Taehyung asked again.

“Taemin.” I answer him shortly. I go to my room and grab my jacket and my bag. I have enough for today and at least just for a short of time, I want to spend my time with Taemin.

I go to Taemin’s dance studio where he always at. I park my car on the curb and call him.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Practice...wae?”

“I want to kidnap you for a day... again.” I said and I could hear Taemin chuckle at my bad joke.

“Do you have time for that?”

“For Lee Taemin, of cause I have. Do you want to join me?”

“Where are you?”

“At down stairs......” I said.

“Then come up here for a while.....” Taemin said.

“Araso....” I said and park my car behind the building.

I climb the stair up to the studio. I come here often before I get busy with my work. Sometime I will hang out with Taemin’s friend too while waiting for him finish his dance practice. I take a peep at the each glass doors as I walk pass by to see which room Taemin is. I stop walking when I saw Taemin with the same girl that night. They stand facing each other closely and talking. There is something in that girl eyes that make me feel so uncomfortable. My chest feel tight like someone squish it. Then there is Taemin, smile widely, friendly and they looks intimately close. Likes they flirt with each other. That smile, he doesn’t smile like that to me this lately. He change. Taemin is change.

That girl look at me first then she look at Taemin back some kind like she send the signal to Taemin that someone is watching them. Taemin look over his shoulder and when he saw me, he wave at me asking me to get inside.

“I will call you later.....” Taemin said as the girl walk away after gave me a little bow. I watch her until she disappeared behind the door.

“Why you want to meet me?” Taemin asked but I feel a bit hurt with his question.

“Can’t I meet you?” I asked out of curious and upset. My mood changes from bad to worse.

“Of cause you can.....” He answered and walked closer to me. He looks calm despite my moody mood.

“Who is that girl?” I asked. I think I asked this question few time already.

“She’s just an acquaintance.” He answered me shortly and walked away from me like he doesn’t want me to ask him more. He goes to his bag and grabs a bottle of drink. He makes me more curious about that girl. Why can’t he tell me about that girl? I’m not blind. How could she just an acquaintance when they obviously more than that?

“Is she your new girlfriend?” I asked. Taemin look at me then he smirk likes I just asked some ridiculous question.

“She’s........” Taemin stop talked when someone from behind us called for him.

“Hey...!!!” I turn around to see who while Taemin already walk toward him. It’s Kai, his close friend. Taemin never show this side of him before. He seems so protective about that girl and secretive. Why he want to keep me away from her? I’m not going to eat her alive. I’ll let this matter slide for now.

"Ji A-sshi. It’s been a while to see you here.” Kai greet me with smile after he hug Taemin.

“Yes, it’s been a while. How are you?” I asked.

“I’m fine....” Kai said. 3 of us sit down on the floor and talks like our old days.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.” Kai said.

“Sure.” Taemin said and get up first before offer his hand to help me up. I gladly take his hand when I stand on my feet, I look at Kai and saw his smiles, mocking smile. Taemin also saw him too so Taemin smack his arm. Kai whisper something to him makes Taemin smack his arm again but Kai just laugh at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, let’s go before he low on sugar more.” Taemin said and slight drag me out from the room.

I drive to the nearest restaurant that we used to go. I love their rice soup. It’s delicious. Every time we come here, we always order the same thing. There is nothing different about this place. It’s still the same even though it been a while I come here. The smell of this place also same. Sometime it’s nice to come to the same place and there is nothing different about it. It comforted for me but I don’t know about others.

“There is nothing different about this place.” I said after we order our food.

“Yes, and I like it. Familiar place and face too, I feel comfort even though we know out there is constantly change.” Taemin said make me look at him. So he also feels the same way like I do.

“I’m agreed with you. Sometime it’s good to come to place that never change.”

“Feel like coming home....” I said make both of them look at me. Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter