Chapter 3

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

Everyone that are around us are shock because of this person did to Taehyung. She just punched him in front of everyone, inside of my Boss's building! Also... why is she here? Why did she know that I work here.

 

"Oh gosh! Taehyung! Are you okay?" Irene quickly goes to Taehyung side and helping him to stand up. Jin and Yoongi help her to stand Taehyun up.

 

Geez, this girl cause so much trouble. "Are you okay?" I ask him and he just nod as a response. I look at the person who punched him.

 

I glare at her, "What?" she look at me like she a innocent girl, that she doesn't do something stupid. I stood up and I grab her wrist. I bid my sorry to Taehyung and left them with Jisoo. We end up at the restroom. 

 

"Yah! Why did you did that to him? He didn't do anything to make him a 'punching-bag' worthy" I rolled my eyes at her.

 

"Yah! Jennie-yah! Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" She said, she crossed her arms and glaring at me.

 

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! You are the one who hit him and it looks like I am the one who did something wrong. How dare you." She chuckled and hugged me.

 

"I miss you so much, Jendeukie! You don't know how much I miss my best friend! You don't also know that how much I regret trust her with you. Geez, I didn't know that she is that kind of fiancee! well... at the very first, I knew that she is a bad idea." She said. I hit her.

 

"Kim Jisoo! You don't know what you just did earlier! For real, why are you here at my Boss's building? Why do you know that I am working now and how come you know this building without me telling you?" I ask. She rolled her eyes at me.

 

"Duh, of course your parents helped me. They told me that you already have a new job so what's the matter if I visit my best friend at work. And it's Lisa Manoban's building, who doesn't know her own building in Seoul." She said. There's something up, I can tell to her face. I didn't became her best friend if I didn't know her real self.

 

"Why are you in our floor? I mean why are you inside of the building, this is Ms. Lisa's floor and as far as I know that they are so strict when there's some visitors want to visit her, except if you are her friend or well known person here." I crossed my arms at her and looking at her eyes intensely. For sure she can't escape from my stare now.

 

" I am pretty sure that I am Lisa's friend. Hello, I was her bestfriend back then." She put her hands at her hips, standing proudly, I think her family and Ms Manoban have connection that's why they are friends. I almost chuckled at her. She is pretty cute.

 

"Anyways, wait me downstairs. Ms. Manoban might still kick you out because she doesn't have any appointment related to you. " I turned around so I can leave her to the restroom.

 

Jisoo's POV

 

I heavily breathed once she left me here at the bathroom, why did I just smack his face?

 

"I need to call, Chaeyoung." I whispered to myself. I quickly get my phone to my pocket and dial her number.

 

For the second ring, she answered. "Hello?" She asked

 

"Chaeyoung! I am inside of Lisa's building. As in, in her floor, where her office is." I said and she gasp.

 

"How! I know that Lisa told the receptionist to not allow everyone that she doesn't know, they had to call her first before let the visitor in. Daebak! How did you get in?" She asked. I chuckled at her.

 

"Of course, I used her Lisa's name so I can get in. The receptionist that let me in was our high school classmate and she recognize me. I think she still thought that I am still Lisa's friend after what happened when we were in high school." I softly laugh after I said those. 

 

That memories that I still remember, before the break up happened, it was fun and memorable but of course, happiness doesn't last long.

 

"Well, I think they thought we are on Lisa's side in that moment because Jennie flew away to Jeju Island by herself. We know that Lisa was a victim too, she really doesn't done something to hurt Jennie's feeling. Heck Lisa was head over heels to Jennie." She laugh softly and her words got into me.

 

"Was? What do you mean 'was'? Lisa doesn't feel the same anymore towards Jennie even though Jennie was her love of her life?" 

 

"I still don't know, Unnie. After what happened, Lisa's Grandmother hated Lisa and became disappointed because Lisa failed the relationship or Jennie and Lisa's relationship..." She sadly said.

 

I didn't know that after all this years, something happened to Lisa's life. I thought she will cry and cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter