Chapter 15

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

 

This is the most ridiculous plan that I agreed on, well not technically me agreeing on it. They forced me to agree on it because of Kim Irene, she is our partner on business and my friend also, so she came to our fashion runway planned with Bench Company. 

 

I didn't have a single clue of what they are about to do, maybe they really got scared of me that's why they excused themselves, dragging Kim Jennie with them. I massaged my forehead and sigh, I wish I will be amaze of what they will do.

 

"Be positive, Lisa. Trust your staffs on this, I guess what they really thought about will be a great remark on this runway." I glared at her and rolled my eyes at her.

 

"What do you even know of what they are planning, huh? Are you one of them? Did you plan it all out with them? Them dragging Jennie at backstage." She chuckled and shakes her head. "Lie to my face again, I will hit you with my fist." I said. She looked at me with her widen eyes.

 

She laughed so loud after she got shocked of what I just said to her. "You're really that protective with Kim Jennie. I don't doubt that since she was your first love and first relationship... maybe you STILL love her, huh" She teasingly nudge my shoulder and I gave her a glare, not just a simple glare, a death glare.

 

"Would you shut up your mouth or else. I will drag you out of this place, you and me are the only people will know what will happen next to you." She laugh at me again. Aish! She is getting into my nerves so bad.

 

"Whatever you do, Lisa. Glare at me, threaten me or anything and something, I know you are so soft to the point that you will just threaten but not exactly doing it.You're my little kitten!" She then put her hand on top of my head and pat it. I shake my head and slapping her hand away for her to stop it, but it failed.

 

Now my hair is so messy because of her. When she removed her hand away from my hair, I fix my bangs and my hair. This jerk. "Shut up... I am not your little kitten" She punch me softly to my forearm. I glare at her again, I will never get tired of glaring at her until she will stop of what she is doing right now. She's annoying.

 

"Ohhh, you're not a little kitten because you already have a kitten. That's why a little kitten can't be a little kitten when she or he has a little kitten already." She put her hand under her chin. I furrowed my brow at her. 

 

"What are you talking about, Irene? Are you messing with my brain or something? Please enlighten me of what's in your messy mind or stupid thoughts of yours, please." She is about to open and about to speak, answering my question but I cut her off. "Maybe it will be a brilliant idea huh! Maybe because of that it will help the situation of mine, right!" I annoyingly said to her.

 

I bring my attention to the entrance where the girls will come out to show the clothes of my company and the Bench. She nudges me playfully and still wanting my attention. "Come on, I know what I will tell you will interest you so much..." She lean into me and her lips is level into my ear "...because your little kitten is still Kim Jennie." She whispered to me.

 

My heart react automatically to that and add my thought to that. It's going crazy. I looked at her, her face to me is so close but I glare at her. "Shut up, you know nothing." I told her. She move her body backwards.

 

"Oh I know everything darling. Irene updated me about everything since Jennie applied to your company as your Assistant. I mean she didn't applied to you but your mother wants you to have a Assistant, your family and Jennie's are partners in business. I thought about it, your parents was in Thailand when your grandmother and Jennie's parents pair you up, right? That's why they didn't know anything about it." She told me her possible theory.

 

I rolled my eyes at her and sigh. "Yeah... you get it right." I saw her smiled and did a little celebration dance. "But doesn't mean that my Grandmother didn't know right... my parents still asked for my grandmother's permission of me having a new Assistant. She knew from the start that it will be Jennie that's why she agreed, her favorite person I guess is Jennie. Do you get me?" I asked her.

 

She stopped her little celebration dance. "Well, you're right. What you told us years ago, when we were college students and you totally befriended me even though I was in Eun Hye side, you still trust me with your memories with Kim Jennie. The infamous Kim Jennie, because of her, your grandmother got mad at you for cheating at her and didn't talked you for years. You tried to prove yourself in different way... but didn't work,huh?" 

 

I slowly nod my head, she's right. I also didn't told her about what really happened, it was really a trap and I didn't do anything or slept with the girl that I was with before Jennie and I's Monthsary. I can't do that, how do you do that when you already have the gorgeous, the walking gucci, cat-eyed beauty and the campus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter