Chapter 21

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

 

We had finally arrived, they welcomed me back, it was a first long business trip for me. I wore my sunglasses all day avoiding the paparazzi but it was worst. The flashes that are coming from their camera.

 

My friends Irene, Taehyung and the rest will welcome me outside of the airport. I think Jennie has some friends to fetch her. We are walking, she is in my back while I am leading, we will get our bags.

 

Want to know what happened to me and Jennie while we are on the plane together? Well, she didn't dare to break our awkward atmosphere this time. She just let it be until we are used to the atmosphere around us. She slept while we are on the air. 

 

Despite of what happened last night, I am still hoping that she will finally feel what I felt last night. I just let out a sigh while glance to her face, every time that I had to do that. She was wearing black tinted glasses too, when I saw the side of the glasses, her eyes are swollen. I don't know why... maybe it's because she doesn't have enough sleep.

 

Gosh, my heart can't stop beating so fast every time I see her or just taking a look to her face. It's like perfection. I think I need to get use to the thing that... I can only just look at her face and able to touch her face anymore.

 

But now, we are back for being Boss and Assistant. Maybe friends, if I can be friends with her.

 

We already got our bags and going outside of the airport, everyone is waiting for us outside. I cleared my throat to get her attention to me, I felt that she looked at me.

 

"Ms. Kim, please fill up my schedule for tomorrow. Inform them that I will attend the meetings that I missed while I was on a business trip. You must take a rest for a week, I know the business trip can be so tiring. " I told her. She was about to talk, I know that she will refuse to that. "I say 'must' so which means you will take a rest for a week." She didn't said anything after that.

 

She should be because I will do everything just to make her rest for a week. I glance at her, she is looking down, still wearing the glasses, I can't read her expression right now. I shrugged my shoulders and continue to walk towards the exit of the airport. 

 

When we both exit the airport, I automatically saw my friends waving their hands on the air and jumping up and down because of the excitement maybe. I looked at Jennie who is still standing beside me, she is looking around the area, finding the person that will fetch her right now.

 

My attention got back to my friends when they ran towards me and hugged me, did they really miss me this much? I hugged them back, they get my baggage out of my hand and saw them looked at Jennie.

 

They greet her, she greet back. When my friends hugged her too and telling her that they missed her so much. They still asking her if she enjoyed the business trip. She smiled and nod, I know that that's not true at all, so many bad things happened while we were there. I know because I was the one who made things more complicated. Stupid me for not moving on.

 

"Have a good rest, Jennie. We need to go back to the office, we need to finish the project that we are going to release soon. Take care! Bye!" Irene told her, the boys put my bags to the back of the van.

 

I looked at Jennie and she sighed when she didn't find anything when she roam her eyes to area. I stay put where I stand, I am going to wait for her to get inside of the car. I thought about Jisoo, is she the one who is going to fetch Jennie here at the airport?

 

I get my phone at my pocket and dialed Jisoo's number. She really need to fetch Jennie before I go to the office with Irene and the rest. Two rings, Jisoo finally answered. "What's up, Lalisa?" She said.

 

She usually answer my calls with some teasing words but her voice now is her normal voice, what's with her? "Where are you, Unnie?"

 

"I am at my house, why did you asked, Lisa?" I looked at Jennie, still waiting. 

 

"Are you the one going to fetch Jennie here at the aiport? I know that you are going to get her here. Why are you there when you needed to be here to fetch her, Unnie?" I asked her.

 

"Oh, didn't Jennie tell you? I was not the one who's going to fetch he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter