Chapter 22

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

 

I know guys it took too long for Lisa to finally know the truth because the story was so slow but here it is! Get ready for some angst and more, more secrets that will be reveal. Stay tune!

 

Jisoo's POV

 

"What are you telling me right now? Stop joking, Unnie. I know that she seems like she is clueless every time I bring up that we had something on the past, I already accepted that and because I know there's always a reason for that but don't tell me that she actually forgot about me. It's better if she is clueless and all. It's not a nice joke at all." She said putting her hand to her forehead.

 

She stood up from her chair and walked to the side counter, to get a water for herself. "Lisa..." She heard my voice, she turned to me when she finished drinking her water.

 

"Stop that tune, Jisoo. I don't like it coming from your mouth." She said. She walk towards the couch and sat there.

 

"I wish I wasn't kidding at all, Lisa." I told her. I didn't get a answer from her, I walk in front of her, I saw her hand on her forehead and she sigh.

 

"So after all these time... I was the stupid one to assume and tell her that, I looked like a idiot to be honest." She scoffed. "So what about what you told me earlier that she cried after I left her at the elevator huh? What was that?"

 

"Lis, I don't know too! She just told me that she felt something after you said those to her, she was broken and it is so visible to her voice when she called me, she cried for like 3 hours and then she just got herself to sleep." Lisa zoomed out like she is connecting all the dots.

 

I started to speak again, "We didn't actually know that she had that, Lisa. I also just found that out when I noticed that she doesn't remember everything. Like on the year where you guys first met. I tried to bring that up but she said she can't remember anything about it so I always brush it off because maybe she is trying to drop the topic to completely forgot about you or she really did forgot about but I realized that having a first love in your life is something... unforgettable and then I decided that I should not brush it off anymore... I got curious"

 

Lisa let out a sigh. "So you are telling me that you just figured that she has memory loss because she is always doing that. You assumed it already without any proof, Jisoo." She stood up from her seat and go to the side counter again and get a water again.

 

"I have, Lisa! I have proof to show you. When someone got curious..." I go to the couch where I put my bag, there's a folder inside of it. "you won't really avoid to get things done. You will go every chances to know what you're curious of." I put the folder on top of the table between the couches.

 

She turned to me, her brows are furrowed. "What is that?" She asked, I extend my arm and pointed to the folder, telling her to see it for herself. She walked to the couches and grab the folder, she quickly examined the folder.

 

"Believe it or not, everything is so connected. Just for asking her, it's so obvious that she did had a memory loss and 1 year of memory. " She looked at me, I sat at the couch.

 

I started talking again to tell her more about the information that I know. "I also go back to the doctor that took care of her when she fainted at the restroom, he told me that having a flashback is something normal to a person who has memory loss... it's a sign it is coming back to her but she never knew that it's really a memories for her because no one inform her about it." I told her.

 

This time, I saw her tearing up. Her tears are flowing down to her cheeks. Now she is now aware that something really did happen to Jennie after those 2 years they got separated.

 

Hours passed

 

She stopped from crying, all of those are the tears, because of the betrayal, anger and sadness. 

 

"But one thing that let me push myself to believe that she doesn't had memory loss was because of..." I get the object at the back pocket of my pants. When I get it out, she looked at it, staring into it. I smirked. I put it in front of her on top of the table. "Because she wore that all these years, she didn't take it off even Momo is around her." 

 

The tears escape from her eyes again. I push the box of the tissue close to her. "This ring... I g-gave it to her wh-when we decided to talk it out the problems before we end it... the promise ring." She lowered her head again and sob.

 

"Lisa, I know that you kept on telling her that you will stop from waiting for her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter