Chapter 17

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie's POV

 

"Ugh! Don't you ever touch that! I told that my room which means my stuff, Carlo! Get the hell out of my room!" I yelled at Carlo, he was holding the pillow that I threw at him when I saw him sneaking inside of my bedroom.

 

He was covering his face, I am still throwing some pillow at him that is going straight to his face. It's his fault that I am acting like this, first thing in the freaking morning!

 

"Why are you keep doing that? I was here to wake you up and since I was so nice, being the good friend that I am! I brought you breakfast in bed but man! You almost knock that off of my hands when you first threw the pillow that I'm currently holding!" I glare at him and extend my arm to get more pillow that I can throw at him but I felt none.

 

I looked at my side where the pillows that I threw at him located, I saw none. I glare at him again and extend my hand for him to do something for me, "Give me the pillows." I seriously said at him, I saw he gulped at what he saw. When I saw not moving a bone at all, "Are you going to follow what I asked you or I will adjust by standing up and punished you with all my will?" I added.

 

I saw his eyes widen and throw the pillow at me, when he reach for the doorknob, I clicked the remote for the door. He is trying to open it with his strength but he can't. When it got quiet, he stopped of what he was doing and slowly turning his head to my direction.

 

"I will only repeat this once now... Get. The. Pillow... now!" He quickly nod and picked the pillow, he is putting it on top of my bed. I stand up without him noticing it, I walked towards him. I put my hand on his shoulder and stopped moving, I smirk of what he just reacted in front of me.

 

"Wh-What is it tha-that you want, Ms. Kim?" He asked. I walked toward little table at the side where he put the tray with full of breakfast or that he prepare for me. I picked the grape and put it in my mouth. I unlocked the door with the remote and speak towards him while getting out of my bedroom.

 

"Clean the bedroom, bring me the tray at the dining room. I will just take a shower." I told him, I heard him sighed.

 

That's for getting inside of my hotel room without waking me up first by calling me and for not knocking on my door. Aish! This guy, how can his girlfriend handle him?

 

Carlo's POV

 

This girl is really scary! She is so brutal when it comes to me! I can't call her the most scariest girl that I known but I have my girlfriend on the side, Angelica. My love...

 

Anyways! She really treat me like I was her butler, assistant or a maid here in her messy room. She started this pillow thing, I didn't fight back of course. In the first thing in the morning,I met that pillow by hitting my face! Why is it so strong when she threw that to me! The pillow supposed to be lovable, fluffy! But it's not now.

 

Asking me why am I inside her room in the first thing in the morning? Well, I have two reasons for that...first, it's really time for her to wake up since she want to travel around Quezon City. We will have enough time to travel some near areas when she already finished dressing up!

 

Second... what I saw yesterday night was not a lie at all or just a imagination of mine. It's really realistic. Lisa dragging Jennie to the rooftop by holding her wrist. I saw them when I forgot to give her the key for the car of Ms. Manoban... what a good timing! 

 

I let them be when I heard that Lisa talked about something about what she said, it will be urgent bluh bluh bluh and I closed the door and let them be when they were at the rooftop but I waited at the stairs before the entrance to the garden.

 

Minutes passed, I saw Lisa getting out of that garden, when she reach the stairs, she almost tripped but I quickly catched her. Something really happened last night at that garden, it's the first time I saw a woman with a strong face on, unbeatable... with a tears flowing down her cheeks.

 

As a friend of her, I helped her to get to her room without someone noticing her because the paparazzi are looking for her. We talked when she was a little sober that time, she just made that urgent thing for Jennie to listen to her.

 

I really told her that I didn't get what she said when she told that to Jennie. We laugh and talked for some more, she got sleepy and I let her sleep but before she closed her eyes, she told me that trusting me was kinda risky but worth it. She fell asleep. I left her there.

 

My plan was to asked what is really between them, I mean I will not push it but I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter