Chapter 13 (Rosé & Jisoo Chapter)

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo's POV

 

Waiting for Chaeyoung to accept that I like her so much is the easiest, it can be so easy when you really like that person so much. But the hardest was, so many things happened to her and to me.

 

To that 2 years being apart, she was with her best friend who is taking care of her own company. Me, I trust someone else to take care of my best friend while I was away from here in South Korea. Trusting my best friend's fiancé to take care of her is something ridiculous to be, especially I know Momo can't be so loyal to Jennie.

 

I was at New Zealand with Jennie's Mom while taking care of my own company but I have my own side job secretly. Especially when I found out about Hirai Manuel, I didn't waste anytime when I found something that Jennie and him are together in one night at Jeju Island. After that night, Hirai Manuel was reported to be missing and Jennie was at the Jeju Island Hospital.

 

At the next morning that day, when I flew away just to visit her at the hospital, the nurses told me that they flew to another country and they didn't know what country it was.

 

It was hard to find a clue or proof when that guy was nowhere to be found. I let my butler find him for me but when he told me where it was, he will call me up and I will go there immediately.

 

Flashback, 2 years ago.

 

"Going to my own company! My very own company! Finally!" I shout while I am still outside of the building. Jumping up and down like a crazy person that I am. A crackhead.

 

"Miss, don't jump to high, you might fall." My butler told me, he grab my arm for me to stop. I glared at him and he smiled at me. "I was just taking care of you, Miss. I can't lose my job." I pout at him and he laugh.

 

"So you just really taking care of me because you cared about your job huh!" I pulled my arm away from him and crossed my arms in front of me. Lee Min Ho is my butler every since I was born, he is the one who took care of me. He was like my brother, especially all I have was a sisters, I am the youngest.

 

"Sorry, Miss. We might need to move now, the business men are surely waiting for you right now." He moved while holding a briefcase. I followed him inside the building. I made him my Assistant for now, he is the only person that I trust right now, when it really comes to my personal problems and personal goals.

 

We made it to the floor, where my new office is located and the meeting room. I breathed deeply because of nervous feeling that I had. I stretched my arms side by side and let it out.

 

"YAAAHOOO" I closed my eyes and sigh. I let my arms down to my both side. I heard someone is laughing beside me and I know who it was. I glare at Min Ho, he really laugh so hard like he don't care. "What? Why are you laughing?" I asked him by putting my hands to my hips.

 

"It's just-" I hit him to his shoulder but didn't stop from laughing. He wipe something under his eye like he cried from laughing, his nerve! "It's just, I heard some grasp from the another side of that door. I think the business men thought you are some kind of scary new CEO. I guess you saying 'YAAHOO' scared them off." He said. I thought bring that kind of CEO.

 

"Whatever. Let's just go." I opened the door and Min Ho quickly hold the door for me to enter the meeting room. The business men was sitting professionally to their seat with their suit and tie. They are quiet once I entered, I walked to my seat where it was placed in front. Min Ho followed me in front, he is standing beside me.

 

I bowed to them, "Good morning." I greeted, they did the same by standing up and 90 degrees bowing to me. 

 

"Good morning, sajangnim!" They greeted me back, I take my seat and adjusting my suit. I also inform them to call me 'sajangnim' because I want to stay that name, not just boss in english. I move my one hand to gesture them to sit down. They sat on their chair. "As the new CEO of Kim League Inc. We want to inform you of what is happening to our company." He said. I let my professional face on.

 

Hours passed, I am on my way to my new office. My first ever office here at New Zealand! I saw the desk sign with my name on it!

 

Kim Ji Soo

CEO

 

I am going wild because of this! I hugged the desk sign so tight. "Miss, just take a sit first. Your employees are looking at you like you're not their CEO." I put the desk sign and sit on my chair. My very own chair at my own company! 

 

I am swaying my foot while sitting but I stopped when I heard Min Ho cleared his throat and has his serious face. Come on! It is my face day here but problems won't leave me alone right now. "What is it, Min Ho?" I told him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter