Chapter 26

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie's POV

 

"Can you please try and remember everything that had happened before? Just that, please." She begged. Lisa begged me to remember the day that she gave me this ring. 

 

She stood up from her seat and kneel beside me, she grab my hand and caresses it. "Please try..." She squeezed my hand.

 

"Lisa... I really can't remember anything. I'm really trying." I felt a headache when I tried to remember anything or push myself to think. "It's just giving me some headache if I try to think." I pulled my hand away from her and put it on my forehead.

 

"It's so unfair..." I looked at her, she is looking down. "Why all of the people that you want to forget... why me?" She mumbled. She sigh and stood up to go back to her seat.

 

She sighed again and looked at me, she smiled at me. "If you can't really remember, I won't push you anymore but I will give you a thing, tell me if you remember anything. Okay?" She asked me. I nod at her.

 

She continued. "Ahm... before I ask you, I want us to order first, yeah?" I nod at her. She called for the waiter who is waiting outside of the VIP room. We ordered what she want to eat and I ordered too. When we finished ordering, she continued to talk again.

 

"Anyways, I want you to know something, especially it's really about you, about your condition right now. Don't... Please don't get mad, okay?" I furrowed my brows at her. "Just agree first." I'm hesitating to nod my head. I thought about what she said, fine. Maybe it's for me anyways.

 

I nod at her. "Okay... first, Jisoo... Jisoo unnie kept on asking you something but you don't remember doing that, right?" That made me furrowed my brows more, this is so confusing.

 

"How did you know Jisoo? How did you know that she keeps on asking me some nonsense things?" She smiled at me.

 

"What did I told you? I know you, you supposed to know me now but something happened to you. Anyways, she told me she kept on asking you what happened before, you just answer her that you don't know. She figured that..." She took a deep breath and continued, "You maybe had an accident. Memory loss, amnesia rather." She said.

 

"Wh-what?" I asked her. "Come on..." I drink my water in front of me and when I drink the whole glass, I start talking again, "I may forgot about you but doesn't mean I have an Amnesia. Maybe I don't really know you! You are just playing with me!" I reason out.

 

"I told you, I won't waste my precious time to push you to remember something that didn't really happened, but something really happened what happened before. You should know by now that I don't like to waste my time to something... or someone." She drink her water. She looked at me and raise brows.

 

"Okay fine. How can you tell that I have Amnesia or memory loss when you don't have a proof." She shook her head.

 

"I won't invite without it though. I didn't came here unprepared you know." She get her something inside of her coat. It was a folded paper. "I visited the hospital that Jisoo took you when you had a flashbacks." She put it on top of the table and push it closer to me. She nod at me.

 

I get the paper and unfolded it. There's a paper but I read it clearly the paper first, each of the paragraph. I looked at the picture then. You had to be kidding me right? Momo will tell me about this if something really happened to me. She won't keep this a secret especially that it's about my condition. 

 

"The X ray tells the truth that you encountered an accident. It might unbelievable for you because you weren't informed by someone that took care of you. She didn't do her job right." She took a sip of her water. 

 

This is a confusing day for me. "Huh? You knew Momo?" I asked her. She looked at me, when she was about to speak. The food came with the waiter preparing it to us, we waited for the waiter to put the foods that we ordered on the table and then she left. "Answer my question, you knew Momo? So you knew that she was my Fiancé?" I asked her.

 

"Well, I know her. Very well." She cut her steak and eat it. "I know her but I don't know that she was your Fiancé. It was a shocker when you told me naturally that she was your Fiancé, like you don't care what I will feel when I found that my bestfriend was the one who stole the love of my life." She said it in a whisper but I still heard it.

 

Pardon? Did I just heard it right?"Oh..." She looked at me and nod. "I was your love of your life?" I asked it. She chuckled. 

 

"Eat now. By the way, the bills on me. Don't decline it and your food, your Milk Flavor Ice cream might melt, you won't enjoy it if it melts, especially it's your favorite." She smiled at me. How the fu- wait... she already told me that she is my ex so, she really might be my ex girlfriend. "Hey hey hey, if you are thinking that I did an background check on you, I didn't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter