Chapter 11

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

 

"Lisa... are you alright?" I heard her called for me. I came back to the reality after the thoughts that are flowing inside of my head. I realized of what she asked me, looked at her and smiled.

 

"Yeah, of course. I am fine." I told her. She smiled at me.

 

"I heard that it's your first business trip." I heard her said.

 

"Yes. That's why I brought you with me. I want someone to be with me while I experience something like this." I told her honestly.

 

We continued to talk and despite of what she revealed to me, it hurts me so much but I can't deny that I want to spend my time with her. Like all it matters now that she is with me.

 

After a long talk, we go to the meeting with Bench. When we get there, we talked about what will happen to the Runway of Bench featuring my models, M.L Brand. Our own brand. They explained to me how it will work for the both of us and then they told me about Jennie.

 

They want me to include Jennie to the Runway because it would be a waste if we didn't include her as one of my models. I know that, like look at Jennie. She's the daughter of the Kim for nothing, right?

 

But still, I declined after they tried to convince me. I was staring at Jennie while they are talking about her, she seems... uncomfortable. Like everything is new to her, but I know she did a runway while we were dating before. That's why I declined and end of discussion.

 

After the meeting, we need to go to the event place, need to check it out before we go to our hotel. 

 

After that, after all the busy moments that I had, that's when I felt uneasy. I don't have anything to distract myself anymore. I want to be alone, to think about some stuffs.

 

I made her sit at the passenger seat even though I know that Mr. Manalo won't let her out of the hook. I just need some time to think.

 

 

The more I think, the more it hurts.

 

I can't take what Jennie told me earlier when we are at the Pancake House. She really told me that without hesitating huh. It was written to her face, all over her face that she didn't know what I will feel.

 

I don't know if it was just me or something, when I looked at her eyes, what I saw her eyes, all I can see was her happiness and it was her and Momo. It broke my heart in pieces and the sentence that I had in my head was...

 

'It should be me and not her...'

 

I never thought that I will wish that and pray that I want to be in other person body but I know I was not jealous of Momo, but I know that I am angry to myself right now because if I didn't put myself on that trap, she will never left my side and she will never be with other person, with my best friend.

 

"Ms. Manoban, we have arrived the hotel." I heard Mr. Manalo said in front of me. I looked at the mirror on front, he is looking at me with his smile on his face. I saw Jennie sat on the passenger seat uncomfortably, she looked at me through the mirror.

 

I felt something odd, I looked at her lap, I remembered that she changed her pants into skirt so she will looked professional when we were at the meeting earlier. 

 

I felt guilty that I let her sit in front with Mr. Manalo flirting with her and without putting a blanket on her lap. Someone opened my door to get out of the car, I get out of the car and I heard Mr. Manalo said 'Finally'. I felt that my heart stopped and my blood is now boiling in anger. 

 

I quickly go to the opposite of the car where the passenger seat is located. I opened it for Jennie. "Get out, Ms. Kim. We need to go and rest so we can make time to plan and travel here at Manila." I said without looking at her. When I felt that she is taking so long, I lower my self to see what she is doing.

 

I saw that Mr. Manalo is grabbing Jennie's arm and Jennie is pulling her arm away from Mr. Manalo. My brows furrowed, I know I need to do something right now. "Mr. Manalo!" I shout. He stopped from what he was doing, he let go of Jennie's arm. "You better find a new job because you are ing fired!" 

 

Jennie quickly get out of the car, I grab her wrist and pull her inside of the hotel. The heck! Mr. Benedict sent me someone who is so maniac and can't respect my own Assistant's personal space! 

 

I felt my phone rang, I get it from my back pocket. It's Benedict who I trusted while we are here at the Philippines. 

 

I answered it. "The heck, Benedict! Your only job was, you need send me a bodyguard and driver but you freaking send me a maniac!" I shouted. I know that everyone inside of the lobby is looking at me, I don't care right now.

 

"Ms. Manoban! Haven't you seen my message to you earlier? The time that you landed here at the Philippines?" I stopped on my track, what is he talking about?

 

I checked on Jennie if she is okay or not. She is just standing next to me. I moved away from her in a little bit and facing the other side."I haven't seen your message because we quickly got off the plane and we saw the person that you sent us to be our driver." I lowered my voice, after I said those, he didn't talk for a seconds. "Mr. Bene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter