Chapter 12

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lisa's POV

 

It ended up that Jennie and I won't get a shared room, she told me that respect my privacy and so do I. I agreed on what she wants.

 

I thought about the guy that we met at the airport and who fetch us too. I don't know what he wants from us and good thing Mr. Benedict already told me the truth because if he didn't told me about that guy not being our driver, something might happened.

 

I already report it to my hired detective about the situation but currently, I want my hired detective to focus on what I want him/her to do. 

 

I thought about what happened inside of the car while I was getting off the car. I thought about that I left her with the driver while I was talking to someone on my phone. I heard that...

 

'Tell me already or do we still need to dig his own grave.' 

 

That was the sentence that I heard from him while talking to Jennie who I guess not responding to him, when they were apart from each other at the parking lot. I got nervous when I remembered that Jennie is all alone to her room.

 

He was just trying to flirt with her but I know she is rejecting it. But I didn't really expect that.

 

What if that guy will have really the guts to go back here at the hotel and knock her hotel room's door. Or maybe he will break in without any staffs noticing anything. What if-

 

I shook my head from overthinking and think about what will happen if I will left Jennie alone to her room. She can take care of herself, final answer.

 

Jennie's POV

 

I take all of my clothes to the cabinet of this room, get ready to go to bed by showering first. I thought about calling my Dad but I know he already knows that I am okay here with my Boss.

 

I called David when we first got our separated rooms, telling him that we landed safely and I wish he will tell that to Dad about it but not mentioning what happened earlier this morning. It really was the first thing that we really need to encounter huh.

 

Earlier

 

"May I excuse myself, I need to take this call from Mr. Martinez" Ms. Manoban said. She left us by walking to the another side of the parking lot. She left me and Mr. Manalo.

 

Mr. Manalo gets to flirt with me every time there's a chance, he will wink at me and I wish he won't do anything while we are alone. Especially I changed my pants into skirts because we attended to an important meeting and get to see the place where the run way will happen.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, I get my phone from my bag, still not getting a word from him and I wish there will be none, but Mr. Manalo starts talking. "For some years, do you think getting away is that easy?" I looked at him to confirm that he is talking to someone else and not me but it was me who he is talking to.

 

He is not holding a phone against his ear and looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Are you talking to me?" I say it to him in english. He chuckled and put his hands to his hips.

 

"Do you want me to say it in korean, Ms?" He smirked widely. "Do you know that getting away can make anything worst?" He said it in Korean. I furrowed my brow at him because I don't get what he is trying to say to me.

 

"I am sorry but I don't know what you are talking about" He chuckled and he laugh so loud. I looked at our surroundings to see of there's some people watching us but there's none. 

 

I tried to remember if I have ever run away to something that I know that I can't solve or fix but there is none. "You are so funny, Ms. Jennie. If you just give it to me, we can easily end this" He is approaching slowly to me with his evil smirk.

 

"I am really sorry but I don't know what you really talking about. If I know what it is, I won't be confused as hell right now." I reason out. He is still moving towards me and I am stepping backwards but he grab me by my arm. His eyes are flaming of anger.

 

"Tell me already or do we still need to dig his own grave?" He asked me. Holding my arms so tight, I am holding my breath for me not to scream because of the pain but and then...

 

"Lisa-yah" I whispered and I heard a voice, coming to the person that I want to save me from this guy.

 

"Get in the car. Let's go straight to our hotel so we can rest." Ms. Manoban said, she quickly get inside of car at the back. She closed it.

 

Which leaves me to sit at the passenger seat. Mr. Manalo smiled at me and moved to go to the driver seat. I am holding my arm that Mr. Manalo hold so much tight. I sighed and go to the passenger seat. This day will end.

 

We made it to the hotel with me being nervous because of Mr. Manalo. Ms. Manoban left the car first and he then said something that makes me more confused of the situation.

 

"Being with one of the youngest and mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter