Chapter 24

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie's POV

 

Why the heck did I just agreed on? Especially when I accepted the request that is coming from my Boss, the boss who owns the Manoban Inc. I know that Lisa was always in my dreams and I was having something like flashbacks or moments, and the kiss that we had while we were at the Philippines. I got also curious about it but why did I agreed that easily.

 

Ughhh! I need to talk to Jisoo about this. She may scold me, telling me that I had Momo and why in the hell did I accepted something that my Boss wants, especially when it's outside and business is not included in that dinner.

 

I put my head down to my desk and whining, I felt everyone's stares at my direction but I don't care, they don't know what I am feeling right now. They don't know that my heart is beating so fast every time that our boss is in front of me when in the side of the story, I am engaged and I already have my own Fiancé. 

 

I stopped my thoughts when I heard a footsteps coming in front of me. She sighed and closed my eyes. "Jennie yah..." I heard Byun Baekhyun 's voice. He is the Assistant of the Vice President here in Manoban Inc.

 

I lift my head and opened my eyes to see him, I don't want to be disrespectful and rude when he is talking to me right now. "Baekhyun, what bring you here? Is it because of Ms. Manoban?" I asked. He frowned when I spoke to him.

 

I stood up from my seat and fixed my clothes. I was waiting for him to speak. "Jennie yah, I don't want to see that kind of face when you are in front of me, it really wants me to take you on a date to make you happy, do you know that?" My head and eyes are looking down because I was fixing my clothes. It widen my eyes when he said those.

 

Oh, did I forgot to tell you that this Byun Baekhyun was the first person to approach me just to flirt with me at the elevator? He was kinda annoying that time because he doesn't know about space privacy that I need at the elevator, especially when it's only me and him. Good thing when we reach to the another floor, Lisa was there with some papers in her hands.

 

I looked up at him and saw him leaning on my desk with his body towards me. He smirked when he saw my shocked expression, "Wha-What are you even ta-talking about, Baekhyun?" Oh please don't give me another headache like Momo and Lisa did to me right now.

 

He lean backwards and put on his best smile to me. "Don't worry, I'll wait for you when you don't to right now. Maybe when we are not busy anymore, so we can date after the work." He winked at me. I looked around and saw that everyone is looking at us and got to witness something like this at the office.

 

I felt my cheeks got redder, I saw his smirk on his face again, it was not a blush because of your flirty , Baekhyun. It's because of the embarrassment that you are giving to me to my own work. To the floor of the building where I am assigned to work.

 

"Oh,I just visited you, to see you of course because I heard from someone that you were so down since Ms. Manoban told you something. I guess I felt the need that you are feeling right now." Ugh! His own arrogant . I rolled my eyes at him and go back to where I was right now.

 

"Go and leave me alone, you are nothing to me so why did you thought that I even need you in the first place?" I told him. I saw his smirk lips turned into a frown. I lowered my head and rest my head to my desk. After a seconds, I heard his footsteps walking away from me.

 

Oh gosh, what did I just said to him? Did I go that far to him? "Ugh!" I slowly said in a whisper, I don't want my co workers to hear something like that. What am I going to do now? 

 

Lisa's POV

 

Oh gosh, did I just did that to her? Did I just asked her to have a dinner with me, just only me and her. I am screaming right now but it's only in the inside, I need to show my professional side in the outside of my body.

 

I nod my head when I heard that my employees are starting to make our product exciting.

 

"So as you can see, Ms. Manoban. We will have competition against the another company, especially that they know that robotic things can make people go curious and crazy. We nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter