Prologue

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

 

It's a wonderful day for everyone, sunny day and wonderful day to visit the amusement park. Everyone is enjoying the day with their friends, family and love ones. For this day, maybe there's some people have some unexpected events right now. Meet their special someone because they didn't for so many days, months and years. 

 

To the other people who is having some rough day. For example, Ms. Manoban who is having the rough day, as always. 

 

That's how her began, everyday. Of course without some headache, you won't call that as a work. It might be hard but that's how you run a business, shouting at your employee because they can't do what you want.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you... I want some unique, eyes catcher and beautiful. Not these kind of things, what kind of company do we have?" She asked with cold stare to the two employee.

 

 The two are standing politely but with their heads down. They gulped when they heard the CEO asked them.

 

"Now, who am I talking to right now? A ghost? A air?" She sarcastically said to the two employee. 

 

"Ahm... We-We have so--" The other employee didn't finish what she is about to say because Ms. Manoban slammed something on her desk.

 

"Do you know how to speak straight to me?! Speak to me without stuttering." The two employee took a deep breath and look at her into her eyes. All they saw are cold stare from her.

 

"We sale clothes that made by us." Lisa nod sign that she wants them to continue. "We make some unique design of clothes, shoes, socks and hats. You wants us to make some new poster for the new shoes that you are going to release." Lisa's eyes warms because she know that they need some chance. 

 

"Just do it again. Not some from Disney World poster." The two employee bowed and get their stuffs. They bid their goodbye to the CEO and left her office. 

 

She got to her chair and turn around so she will face the window of her office. It's the Seoul. It's been 2 years since she got this company and it mean so much to her. She always thought that maybe this company will be her way for what she want.

 

What she is doing right now, being cold to someone who doesn't do their work completely  and scary CEO are something that she accept just to run her business.

 

Her office's door opened and she heard, "Again? Some of your employees are new and you already made them saw what kind of boss you are." Her bestfriend said.

 

As always, Park Chaeyoung always scold her because of her attitude toward her employee. There's no day that Lisa is nice to her employee. Chaeyoung knows why her best friend is like this but she won't point it out. She knows that Lisa knows that.

 

"Well, they need to expect that their boss is not someone who can be nice to everyone." Lisa turn around with her chair. She is now facing the entrance while Chaeyoung is sitting at her sofa.

 

"Can you please at least try to be nice, act nice." Chaeyoung said and Lisa chuckled.

 

"Oh, I can be nice but the only problem is... my face." Chaeyoung gave her 'what' face. "I couldn't be fake about anything even if I tried. My facial expression would never allow it." She said.

 

"Yah! Lalisa!" Chaeyoung grab something that is near to her and automatically throw it to Lisa. She hitted Lisa straight to her face. Lisa just smiled. "Do you know how to dodge? I been throwing you some stuffs but you are not dodge it?" Lisa never answer.

 

Little did Chaeyoung knows, Lisa knows but she is just not dodging it because it's the only way that Chaeyoung can hit Lisa on her face.  

 

"You know what, melt the ice Lisa. I know you can be nice to them." Chaeyoung said. Lisa is so comfortable to show her best friend her another side of her because it's her best friend of course. The only person that she can trust.

 

"Do you notice that every time that you will visit me to my office, that's always our topic." Lisa said. She is keeping herself busy again while talking to her best friend. She got her laptop in front and type something up.

 

"Do you even know that every time I come visit you, your attitude is the first thing always welcome me?" Lisa look up to her throw some glare at her. "What? That's the truth." Lisa just sigh and back to what is doing.

 

Suddenly, Lisa's office telephone rang and she is not picking it up. 5 seconds past, Chaeyoung is now irritated because it keeps ringing.

 

"Next time, I will talk to Aunt to hire a new secretary for you. Because of you being 'busy' to you work, you can't even answer the call. " Chaeyoung stand up to answer the telephone. "Hello? This telephone that you are calling right now is from Ms. Manoban's office." She said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter