Chapter 6

Damned Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If it had been anyone else that interrupted us, I would have probably tracked them down and killed them. But this was the best possible interruption, the one we had waited for, for weeks. Woojin was finally awake! They were taking him home from the hospital and Joongki told Daniel that we could visit the next day, but for now they wanted some alone time with their son. I couldn’t blame them. Even though we were fairly certain he was going to wake up eventually, it was a rare circumstance and there was no definite outcome. But he had made improvements in the past 2 weeks, according to the human doctors; he had showed signs of people who eventually woke up from their comas. The news had been a relief for everyone, especially Hyekyo who never left his side the entire time.

“He said he’s doing great”, Daniel beamed, “Apparently it’s like he’s just awoken from a long nap… all his vitals are perfectly fine”. His excitement dropped, “I knew he would wake up, but…”. I wrapped my arms around him, “I know my love, I know… but he’s okay now and we’ll never let anyone hurt him again”. He buried his face into me, “They’re the only family I have, except for you, I don’t know what I would have done if I lost him”. The guy that had left love bites all over me a while ago was no longer there. He was now vulnerable and pained and I felt an aching for him again, an emotional aching in my heart. It was my turn to cup his face now, “You aren’t going to lose him or Joongki or Hyekyo… or me”. He rested his forehead against mine, “I love you… eternally”. It didn’t seem possible to love someone eternally until I met Daniel. No matter how long or how many lives I lived, I knew that I would always love him every time. 

~~~

“Can’t I eat veggies instead?”, Woojin asked when his mother had tried to feed him ice cream for the 5th time that morning. Once a kid was begging for veggies, you knew he had ingested enough junk food to last a lifetime. Daniel and I had skipped all our morning classes and drove to their place on his bike. Off course, Seongwoo refused to let us leave unaccompanied so an entire coven came with us and kept watch outside. Surprisingly, he had come along. Usually, when Daniel was around, he sent the others with us instead, but now t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter