Chapter 14

Damned Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was bright and early on Christmas morning and our tradition was to start off the day opening gifts, before we helped aunt Taehee prepare the meal. We had to make a feast today because my uncle’s family was coming over as well. I should not have stayed up talking to Daniel on the phone until the early parts of this morning, because I felt drained now. “Who could that be this early?”, Taehee asked at the knock on the front door. Jihoon left us to go and check. I heard a few mumbles until I recognized the voice he was speaking to; Seongwoo. I sprung up and ran towards the door.

“Merry Christmas Tris”, he smiled. “Uhm Merry Christmas Ong”. Jihoon glanced back and forth to us, “The boy wishes to speak to you… how nice of him to show up at our door”. “Uncle Jihoon, can you excuse us please?”, I requested. He narrowed his eyes at Seongwoo, before returning to the living room. I stepped outside on the snow filled doorway, “What’s going on?”. “I’m sorry. I wouldn’t do this if it wasn’t urgent and I didn’t want to risk coming into your room again”, he said, “But you told me to come to you with any news and well some of JR’s coven has been spotted in this area”. My heart stopped at the mention of that name. JR had been missing for a while and then his coven followed shortly after. They had not shown up to classes and had not been seen around WOU either.

Ever since I had a vision that JR was the leader of The Fallen and he had captured me, we have been trying to prevent that vision from coming true. “Who?”, I asked, “Who was seen?”. “Dongho and Minki”, he answered, “But it was just Tae and they escaped before he could reach them”. The snow falling on me made me shudder, “Okay so what does this mean? Are they here for me?”. “They know this house now, they had come here before as imposters to take Daehwi and Guanlin”, he went on, “So it’s a big possibility”. I wrapped my arms around myself and looked down at the white ground. “We have the house guarded, they won’t get near any of you”, he insisted. I nodded slowly”, Thanks for letting me know and thanks for protecting me. I turned back towards the door, when it opened abruptly. Taehee was on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter