Chapter 18

Damned Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*******Just a suggestion: Reread chapter 81 of Damned Angel before this chapter to refresh your memory******

“How about we wait for your other angel to show up before we proceed?”, it was JR’s voice. How did he find me? How did I get here? “What are you thinking about Tris? You can’t escape and you can’t be tracked at this place either. Just one and only one angel alone knows where you are right now… I’m surprised it’s taking him this long to get here after my threat… perhaps we should trade in his wings for a sports car”. “Lea- leave him al- alone”, my body was now shaking, uncontrollably. “But there is no point to my master plan without him”, he snickered.

This all felt so familiar; from a dream… no from was a vision I once had. It was when I realized JR was the leader of the Fallen. He had kidnapped me and was waiting for Seongwoo to show up so he could use him to kill me. I was 19 now so I could be used to open the gateway. Why couldn’t I remember anything that led to this? “And here is he right now”, JR smiled. My nervousness grew as I waited for Seongwoo to appear. Once he got there, that was it. Unless he came with back up, we were both going to die.

I thought my eyes were deceiving me. Maybe I was under the influence of I.P.U; because it didn’t make sense for him to show up. Why would JR kidnap me just to get to him? What would he possibly want from him? “Tris”, Daniel ran towards me, “Are you okay?”. “Why are you here Daniel? You shouldn’t be here. Why are you here Daniel?”. “Tris… Tris”, he said again and my eyes opened; waking me up from the dream.

I was in my room and Daniel was in bed next to me. He had woken me up. It was just a dream like the last time, only this time it went further. Was it still a vision? “You kept saying my name… is everything okay?”, he asked. I talked him through what I had seen and he was just as confused as I was. “Maybe he was trying to recruit you”, I suggested, “Maybe after what you did to Jinyoung, they know how powerful you are now”. “It still doesn’t make any sense. Why wasn’t Seong with you?”, he asked, “Or any of the other angels? How did he get you alone like that?”. I shrugged and snuggled up in his arms. He kissed the top of my head. “Why would I have the same vision

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter