Seven

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's taking so long?" Yanan was impatient, especially since he was getting the chance to see Yooa for the first time in a week. He frowned as he went to his feet and looked at the other two boys. "How are you both patient?"

Wooseok chuckled and nudged Yuto, who was lost in thought. "Want to know a secret?"

Yanan had nothing else better to do so he blinked his eyes waiting.

"Yuto has a thing for Mimi." Wooseok got Yuto's attention as he snapped his head towards him as his face turned red.

"Who told you that!" Yuto shouted trying to deny it any way possible.

"You did." Yanan smiled brightly and stood back on his feet. "Are you serious?"

Yuto stayed quiet before pushing the tall giant ascension away from him. He sighed and gave a nod. "It just a happened. We were helping others together to guide them here and... I don't know. She makes me smile a lot."

Wooseok and Yanan looked at each other as Yuto's ears were burning read.

"We talk a lot and I think she likes me too." The boy turned to look at his friends but he flinched seeing them with a goofy grin on their faces. "Now you're creepy."

"I think it's great you found someone." Wooseok patted his shoulder but then thought of something. "Is it ok for an ascension and fairy to be a couple?"

"That's what worries her. We aren't official or anything but we would like to be." Yuto felt nervous all over again. "What if we have to leave one day and can't come back?"

"That won't happen. We are Yooa's protectors." Yanan commented to him. "I mean, I'm sure you would want to put Mimi first before Yooa but I'm sure we won't be going anywhere."

"Has anyone heard of the others?" Wooseok asked looking at both of them waiting for a response.

Yuto sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "It's been years. How can we know anything or what they are up too? If anyone know something it's a psychic."

"True." Yanan hummed and groaned again. "I hate waiting! Why did that psychic tells us today at three in the afternoon?"

"You're the one who wanted to be here an hour early." Wooseok nudged him with his leg knocking him over to the ground.

Yanan snarled at him and punched his leg. Wooseok groaned at the hit but Yuto knew it was a regular thing for them to pick on each other.

- - -

All five ascensions were in the beautiful home that belonged to the Elf leader. They were staying as guests and soon they would be reunited by Yooa again. But first, they wanted to know how and when.

Jaejoong knew all the answers thanks to three people who worked for him. He smiled when he entered the living room and saw all the ascensions were either sitting or standing waiting for their answers. He was accompanied by two girls with long black hair while the other had short hair with thin almond eyes.

"Let me introduce you to my Psychics." Jaejoong moved out the way and went one by one. All the boys looked at each one and wanted to know how was this affecting them.

"Your friend will be joining us tomorrow at three in the afternoon with three male wolves." The girl named Seunghee spoke looking at each of them.

"One is very protective of her." The second girl named Eunbin stared at each one as well.

The girl with short hair smirked at each one knowing she could feel their feelings, not liking the idea of it. "She trusts them and has fallen for one of them."

"What?" Hui snapped his head towards Jaejoong. "That's impossible!"

"Is it?" Jaejoong smiled looking over to the girls. "Yeeun, tell them more."

"They aren't the same wolves who attacked you. These are others, who have been living freely. They have a sister who is a witch and one of pack members is dating a witch."

"That's twisted." Yuto spoke looking at the girls.

"How do you know such information? Did you buy a Crystal ball?" Wooseok joked but he didn't see a smiles on the girls.

Jaejoong chuckled and went around the girls. "Actually, there are four more girls that busy right now. I have these three with me. They are true psychics and can see the future clearly and it all comes out true."

The boys stay quiet.

The girls didn't move from their place.

Jaejoong stopped walking as his hands were behind his back. "They confessed to me last minute about two wolves who came clean about the attack on the village and the true purpose of what happened."

Jinho stood up from sitting and went to him. "Where are these wolves?"

"Safe for now." Jaejoong answered him. "Kangjoon is taking care of them."

"Does this have do with Yooa?" Yanan asked looking at Jaejoong and got all eyes on him.

"Yes. She is in danger."

All boys became alert hearing those words.

"What can we do?" Hui spoke for everyone as he was the leader of his kind there.

Jaejoong smiled and looked at the girls as they were looking back at him. He averted his eyes back to the five ascensions. "There's nothing you can do, but that wolf she has fallen for... I'm pretty sure, he won't let anyone harm her."

Yanan felt a bit jealous since that was his role.

"Right, Eunbin?"

She looked at him for a second and turned back to the boys. "Yes."

- - -

For an hour Shiah was humming a tune.

Daehyun was getting annoyed and every time he tried to reach for her Yongguk pulled him by the shirt. Junhong was laughing at him since he didn't mind the humming tune.

Yongguk didn't mind it either but he and Shiah didn't talk after what happened last night. He still couldn't believe he did that. One minute he was telling her about his past and then next, he kissed her.

He mentally admitted that he liked it and when they were kissing, he bit her bottom lip making her gasp and she dug her nails into his skin even though he had fabric on. It was the best feeling he ever felt.

Every time he tried to talk to her, they would just stare at each other blinking in silence, pursuing their lips together inside their mouth and Shiah would leave first in her other form. He only cracked a smile knowing that was his doing. He couldn't explain it but he liked kissing her. His heart did all kinds of flips from that kiss. He felt chills all over his body but with a hint of explosions all around.

When he broke off the kiss last night, he held her in his arms, he felt relaxed and calm with her. He wanted nothing more than her and protect her. He wanted to be her everything.

He felt comfortable with her in his arms.

He craved to relive that memory again if he could. He smiled remembering the night of showing her the fireflies. It was a colorful night.

"What are you humming anyways?" Daehyun asked still annoyed but he might as well take an interest before he tries to attack her again.

Shiah stopped and smiled back at him. Her eyes caught Yongguk as he was already smirking in his own thoughts. She bit a pinch of her bottom lip feeling the rush going to her cheeks as she was recalling last night.

He kissed me.

And..I liked it.

A lot.

She had never been kissed by anyone before. It was her first kiss and it was magical. A wonderful feeling wanting to do it again and again.

Them, ascensions as creatures are supposed to be kept a secret to humans. Expect she heard a rumor about a vampire living with a human. She didn't think it was real. Just talk.

"It's a song." She answered him as she stopped reaching a river that was familiar and soon turned into her small size.

"Well that's obvious!" Daehyun glared taking a step towards her irritated but Junhong stopped him this time. Daehyun saw her fly towards Yongguk and stood by his shoulder. He glared and went to the water. "I need a break."

"We are almost there!" Shiah whined to him. She didn't want to stop and take a break. They were getting close. "We need to cross over and through those trees --"

"We'll find the yellow brick road?" Daehyun teased at her words. He went to the water bending down and cupped his hands together to drink some.

Shiah flew towards him and smirked knowing Daehyun wasn't going to be happy for what she thought of. Just an idea that came to her and couldn't resist. She turned to Yongguk as he was watching and saw the sly smile on her face. She gave him a wink and went back to her normal form and then lifted her leg. "Why don't you cool off some more?"

Daehyun was now in the water earning a splash as Junhong moved back with his hands up. Daehyun glared at the young boy, thinking it was him. Junhong shook his head and stared at Shiah as she waved her thin fingers to him. "That's it!"

He got up going over to her, towering over. She went back to her fairy form and flew over the river not caring if he couldn't reach her now.

"Arrgh!!" He turned to his alpha, who had a huge smile on his face. Showing his gummy smile. The pack had never seen him smile like that before so when he did it was rare. "Are you just going to let her to do that?"

Yongguk tried to stop laughing but he couldn't. Shiah was full of surprises and he thought it was cute how a girl half of Daehyun's size wasn't taking any of his crap. "Hey, you annoyed her and she will backfired."

"Me? Annoy her!" He ran his fingers through his hair bushing it back now that it was wet. "She has been humming the same tune since we left and I feel like she is taking us in circles!"

Junhong snickered seeing his friend get so riled up over a girl that was only having fun. He grabbed his things and went into the water crossing over. "Stop complaining Daehyun and have some fun."

"HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!" Shiah shouted from the other side with a smile on her face.

Yongguk chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter