married

I Love You Too

          It has been almost 2 weeks since the incident at the MBC building. Both groups were busy preparing for their comebacks. They felt as if they were repeating the same thing over and over again almost like a broken recorded repeating the same song again and again. But today, today was different.

           The girls were preparing for another shoot. Yoobin was in the middle of getting her make-up done when her manager walked up to her and whispered quietly in her ear on what is about come. A pale and frozen look plastered on Yoobin's face was about to face the most life changing event of her life. She was going to meet her future husband. Well, at least her pretend one. A million questions popped inside her head. How was she going to tell her members? Was she even ready for this? What about oppa? At that instant, her phone went off and she received a text from Yunho.

Jagiya, I miss you. I was thinking if we can meet up later at our usual spot after our schedules? –Yunho”

         Crap, now was she suppose to do. She couldn’t tell him just yet. Maybe once she meets her future-husband, it might not be a big deal. Who knows, she might get paired with an older sunbae in the entertainment business just as Taeyeon did. If she knew who her future husband was going to be, then maybe she can ease in the explanation on why she was on the show. For now, she just had to lie.

“Mianhae Oppa, I can’t it seems like I will be busy and won’t get out early. Maybe next time. I miss you too. –Yoobin”

~~

        Sighing in frustration, Yunho pinched the area between his eyebrows and tried to relieve some stress. He really wanted to see Yoobin again and once he heard his schedule was going to be finished early, maybe he had time to see her. Unfortunately, he would have to wait. He put his cell phone down and went to the living room as Jaejoong was trying to get everyone in the same room. It was very rare for Jaejoong to gather the group unless it was something major. As the look of things, it seemed as his news seemed quite important due to the fact he was sweating and pacing like crazy.

Hyung, just tell us already. What is so important that you had to separate me from my food.”  Changmin said as he was pouting over not being able to eat his sandwich.

“Don’t tell me your going to get another tattoo on your back. Or a piercing? Lets not have another belly piercing.” Yoochun teased as he was enjoying seeing his hyung get so excited about something.

“Ahh, I know. You finally telling us about your secret girlfriend!” Junsu exclaimed, which made Yunho stir up from his seat. Secret girlfriend, could the guys tell that one of them was keeping something from them. He has always been careful, why the sudden outburst?

NO, even better. I am going to meet my WIFE.”

Total shock was written all over the members faces as they were trying to digest the information their hyung just told them. Marriage and DongBangShinki in the same sentence? Was this even possible. No one said a word till Jaejoong said

I’m not actually getting married more like a pretend one. I am a new member of “We Got Married”. I am going to meet my wife today, but I’m not sure who she is. I am telling you since we are going to start filming today.”

“OmyGOSH! I told you one of us will be picked to be part of the show. But no, none of you believed it could happen. Ha, I told ya so. I should get an award for being so smart” Changmin gloated as his hyungs were speechless.

Was it when you were talking to the producers by yourself? No wonder you were the last one to enter the van.” They boys starting to gather the pieces together and soon all the information seemed to click. They were more than happy for their hyung to get a chance on this once in a life time opportunity but at the same time jealous since he got to have a make-believe relationship with another celebrity.

 I wonder who you’ll get paired with?

 Is she going to be older or younger?

Is she a actress or a singer?

       So many voices talking at the same time that the boys began to get rowdy. Yunho had to be put his leader persona on and get the group back in order. He could not have s act like high school boys gushing over anew girl, especially someone they have no idea is.

“If they pair you up with a member from a girl group who would it be? Brown eyed girls? Jewelry? SNSD? KARA? 2NE1?....or what if they paired you up with a member from WONDERGIRLS” Yoochun’s face just lit up with the thought of the Wonder Girls as being their sister-in-law.

        The boys could not hold their excitement any longer and began to scream like little fan-girls once again. Yunho on the other hand was to shock for words on the last comment that was made. Could it be that one of the members of Wonder Girls, particulary Yoobin could be part of the show as well?

“Andae!” The members were quite taken back by their leader’s sudden outburst. “Hyung, you don’t like the idea?” Junsu asked as he was bit curious for the leaders sudden response. But being the quick leader Yunho was, he came up with a answer to cover up his sudden outburst. “No, I was just thinking that if Jaejoong got paired up with a female idol, I hope she won’t be Eugene from SES. I don’t think my heart could take it.” Giving off a nervous chuckle, he just saved himself from digging his own grave.

”Well if that’s the case, then I don’t want you to be married to Han Ga In. She is off limits” Changmin said with arms crossed.

“Yah, she is already married. Why would she be asked to be part of a marriage show when she obviously is married to someone else?” Yoochun could not understand the way the maknae thinks sometimes. Is food and Ga In the only thing on his mind?