All up to faith to decide

I Love You Too

 

 

He dropped her off home. He got out of his seat and ran to her passenger door. He opened it and escorted her back to her door. He smiled at her showing her to not to worry. He patted he little head and bid her farewell. 

Making sure she went inside safely, Jaejoong found his cue to leave. He sat back on his driver seat and slumped his head down. What have I gotten myself into now.

Putting the key to the ignition, the engine started. His original plan was to go head straight home but part of him did not feel like going especially with the fact Yoobin was over there. 

He just drove to where  the car would take him. No plan, no purpose. All up to faith to decide

~~

“Hmm....Jagiya, we should start preparing for the engagement party for next week.”

“Ahh..chincha? Omo, I totally forgot.”

“It’s alright for you have the perfect nam-pyeon to remind you for all the important dates such as our anniversaries, our birthdays, our children's birthdays, and also their school functions!” Yunho boasted about himself.

“Aish...if you get this big of head before we get married, I might have to consider a divorce in the future.”

“BWOH...Jagiya! I wa...ssss..was just kidding. Hehe....” Yunho nervously apologized. 

“Ahhh...your so gullible. You are so simple-minded Jung Yunho.” 

 The couple’s sweet moment was soon interrupted with Yoobin’s phone going off. 

“Yobeseyo?...Ahh..Sohee-ah, wae? Ohh araso. I’ll see you in a little bit.” Shutting her phone off, Yunho laid his head on her shoulder, giving her the sign that he did not want her to leave. 

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Yunho had full grasps of her.

“Anni! You are not leaving me today.” He pouted and Yoobin almost gagged at the sight.

“Oppa, when have you been so clingy lately?”

“Wae?...I can’t spend time with my girlfriend? Hmph...araso I get it. Go to your members for they ARE SO IMPORTANT THAN ME.” He let got of Yoobin and crossed his hands over his chest. His face was obviously in a pout but he tried to look away like he didn’t care.

“Yah...are you on your PERIOD?” Yoobin joked.

“BWOH?...Yah...how can you joke at a time like this. Aish, just go. You’re running late as it is.”

Giving into her boyfriend’s moodiness, Yoobin tried to sympathize on her boyfriend’s so-called ‘mood swings’.

“Araso-araso. I get it. You don’t want me to go. Tell you what, when I’m done with what-ever my members have to tell me, I’ll rush my little feet over here as soon as possible. Araso?”

Smiling in content. Yunho finally gave her his sign of approval.

Kissing her boyfriend on the cheek, she quickly gathered her belongings and left the DongBangShinki dorm.

~~

In the Wonder Girls dorm, the girls were all rushing back and forth as they were late for something. 

Walking into the chaos, Yoobin wondered what had gotten into her members.

“Sunye-ah, what’s the matter?”

“Omo...UNNIE! You won’t believe this but Hyomin-ah is PREGNANT?!?” Sunye said all excited while trying to choose which earrings to wear.

“Bwoh...wha?..what?...Hyomin is pregnant?”

“Yeh....She called us earlier and now we are having a little girls dinner for celebration. Hurry and get dressed for we are going to leave in 30 minutes.”

“Huh...who’s the father?”

“She hasn’t really said anything besides being pregnant but I’m definitely sure that she will tell us over dinner.”

~ /~ Some time later ~/~

The girls arrived at very high class restaurant. The hostess lead them to the V.I.P section where Hyomin was already waiting.

“OMO! You girls made on time!”

“HYOMIN-ah, sorry for keeping you waited especially in your current condition.”

“Anni, it’s ok. I just got her myself not too long ago. Come sit down.”

“Wah...Hyomin, you didn’t have to reserve at such a fancy restaurant. If you wanted we could have made something at our dorm, where at least its more private.”

“Anni...i like the idea of dressing up. I mean how many times will I still get to dress this nice before this little one starts to stick out.” 

All the girls laughed at Hyomin’s cheerful attitude today and some couldn’t help but think she was glowing a little bit. Maybe it could be with the pregnancy where so many hormones were running around.

“Cha...let’s order for I am starving.” Hyomin said as she patted her little tummy.

Yoobin tried her best at smiling but something didn’t feel right. She was really curious who the father was. She thought she and Hyomin were really close but obviously she guessed wrong for she didn’t know she was really close to Jaejoong or the fact she was seeing someone resulting in a pregnancy.

She brushed her thoughts to the side and concentrated back at the menu.

Some time into the meal, the girls were all having a good time. Chatting a bit but soon it was the moment of truth. I think everyone wanted to know, who was the father.

“Hyomin-ah, I hope your won’t take this the wrong way but I think you probably already know how much we all want to know who’s baby you are carrying?” YeEun asked cautiously.

“Yeh...we didn’t know you were seeing someone seriously. Is he in the entertainment business? Modeling?” Sohee asked.

Hyomin smiled in content for the question she had been waiting all night finally came out. 

“Ah...I was wondering when you girls would ask. Well, he is in the entertainment business. He’s a singer.”

“OMO...CHINCHA! WHO?”

“Well, I think most of you know who he is. It’s Jaejoong Oppa!” 

A clang on Yoobin’s plate was made. She looked directly at Hyomin with a shock face. Searching her face for answers, Yoobin only got greeted with a smile across Hyomin’s face.

~~

Sitting on the hood of his car, while holding a bottle of soju, Jaejoong stared at the Han river. Thinking of his life and what has come of it, all he could do was laugh how ironic it turned out. 

He stared at the soju bottle and began to talk to it.

“You...you are the reason why I am here. A curse yet I still can’t seem to stop.”

**Hiccup**

~~

“Chincha?....Jaejoong-sshi is the father? OMO...i didn’t know you two were serious.”

“Well, things happen after being friends for so long.”

END OF FLASHBACK

Yoobin decided to take a walk after returning to their dorm. 

She had to clear her thoughts. She called Yunho and canceled their date for she was not feeling well. He understood and bid her good night and to get some rest.

Hyomin pregnant?..with Jaejoong’s baby.

She grabbed onto her chest for a strange pain began to form. Her heart?...

ANNI! STOP! STOP! I love Yunho Oppa. I love Yunho.

Not long after, her little stroll around the block lead her to the Han River. Seeing the beautiful river put a smile in her heart. Looking at the Han was definitely a remedy for anything. 

Noticing she was not alone, she saw a male figure sitting on the hood of his car. 

Taking a closer look at the figure, it was no other than Kim Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong-sshi?....”

The figure faced her and it was him. He smiled at her and signaled her to come over. 

Sitting next to him, she could tell he was drinking. 

“Jaejoong, why are you here.”

“To think.”

“....”

“I do my best work here. Lyrics seem to come out naturally when I look at the Han River.”

“And a bottle of soju?” Yoobin questioned.

“Yeh...that helps kick things up a notch or two.” He joked while smiling at Yoobin. 

Looking at her face, Jaejoong could tell something was bother Yoobin. It was the same look she would have when she had relationship issues with Yunho. 

He didn’t pester on it for it seemed like Yoobin didn’t want to talk about it. Instead, he handed her a shot of soju. She happily accepted and took the shot at one go. 

Impressed, he gave her another. She took it as well.

“Ahh...that was good. I think I haven’t drank soju in a long time.”

“Chincha?...Yunho and you don’t go out for drinks?”

“Anni...it’s just Yunho doesn’t like me to drink for I kinda at it.”

“Really?...because just a few minutes ago, you took 2 shots with ease. If thats , then I wanna see what it would look like if you were pro.”

“Are you mocking me.” Eyeing him curiously, Yoobin began to lean forward a bit. Maybe the alcohol was taking affect now.

“So tell me Ms. Yoobin, why is the future Mrs. Jung Yunho hanging around the Han River all by herself? Hmmm....”

“I’m doing the same thing as you. I come her to think. It relieves stress.”

“I see. Here...” He handed her another shot.

“Chincha? Aren’t you scared I might get crazy drunk?”

“Anni...”

After a couple of shots, Yoobin began to loosen up. Maybe too much. Smiling like a fool, Yoobin happily danced around Jaejoong in circles while singing the song Hugs. Jaejoong just laughed as he never saw this side of Yoobin. 

Maybe this would be the only time he would see this. At first he started to regret giving her a shot of soju but at the same time, she looked like she needed it. If she couldn’t talk about her problems, then maybe the soju could have helped lessen the pain on whatever was bothering her.

“Cha...sit down before you throw up.” Pulling her down to sit next to him, Yoobin almost tripped in the process.

Swiftly helping her before she got hurt. Jaejoong placed Yoobin to sit on his hood. 

“Yoobin-ah, I think you drank too much.”

“Anni...I’m fine.”

“Araso...if you say so..”

Briefly starring at each other, both smiled in content. The two look like complete fools.

Jaejoong began to move the single stands of hair that covered Yoobin’s face. He tuck them behind her ear. Yoobin’s hand brushed against his and Jaejoong swiftly stopped what he was doing. 

Fixing his position, Jaejoong looked back at the Han River. 

“Hmmm...you were a good husband, Jaejoong-sshi.”

“Thanks. You were a good wife as well. You’ll be a good wife to Yunho.”

“Really?...I hope so.”

“You will. Promise.”

Yoobin grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and mouthed the words ‘komawo’.

It could have been the alcohol controlling her actions but she started to lean forward. Jaejoong took her que and also leaned forward but with a bit hesitation. Unaware of the results the two were going to make but all of reality seemed to be far from sight.  

For first time Yoobin began to use her heart.

Their lips met....