Finally

I Love You Too

**SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES!! 

The girls finally arrived home exhausted with the day’s schedule. One by one each member waited to use the bathroom to remove makeup as well as wash-up from today’s busy schedule.

        Yoobin almost forgot about the mysterious gift she received earlier when she accidentally dropped it while rummaging through her bag looking for her glasses. Curiosity took over her; she popped in the CD into her laptop and put on earphones. The song “I Never Let Go” by DBSK started playing in the background to pictures of herself and Yunho. The song was one of her favorites since she liked the way Yunho sang in it. After watching some pictures of herself and Yunho, the song started to get low and a video of Yunho began to play.

       “Jagiya….i know that I messed up these past few weeks. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to be with you when you needed me the most. I know sorry doesn’t cut it but I do not know what else to say for you do not want to talk to me. I made this video in hopes you will listen and stop being stubborn. Actually, don’t stop being yourself. Those are some of the reason why I fell in love with you. You are one of the very few who can stand my personality as well as keep me in check. Which you are doing right now. Ignoring me is one of your ways of telling me that I messed up big time and I need to fix it. Thank you. Thank you for not giving into my apology notes. Thank you for not buying into by cute-sy-ness that I rarely show. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love. And thank you for loving me in return though you may still be mad at me. I hope this video lets you know what my heart is feeling and that I still want this relationship. I know it is not the typical relationship people have but why should we be like others. If you are willing to take me back then I will be waiting at the Han River at 11:30 pm sharp at our usual spot. At least I know what your heart has to say. Yoobin-ah…mianhae. I know that sounds lousy but I really do love you.”

With the end of his speech, Yunho grabbed some posters, which he flipped with writing on them forming a sentence:

Poster 1: YOU

Poster 2: ARE THE MOST

Poster 3: IMPORTANT GIFT

Poster 4:THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME

Poster 5: I MISS

The last poster was a picture of the two of them in each other’s embrace and Yunho giving Yoobin a kiss on the forehead. Finishing it off with the words “US”.

        The video finally ended leaving Yoobin with some tears. She thought that Yunho’s punishment has been long enough and it was time to kiss and make up. This sort of gift was truly extraordinary and nothing typical from the other gifts he gave her. This truly came from his heart and Yoobin could feel that. She looked at her clock and it was 5 minutes till 11:30. She rushed as quickly as she could without her members noticing. She hopped into her car and drove to the Han River.

~~

        Jaejoong made it to his next schedule which happened to be a photo shoot for the SM Charity. And what type of photo shoot would it be without the well known face of South Korea, but of Kim Jaejoong of course. The concept of today’s shoot was edgy chic. Jaejoong was not alone for he would be partnered with a SM member. While getting ready for the shoot, he was visited by an unexpected guest.

“Oppa!...Aren’t you excited we are working together on today’s shoot?”

“Bwoh…Hyomin-ahh, you’re the other person I’m shooting with?”

“Duh…what international model would else be at  this shoot?...Wae?..Are you uncomfortable working with me?”

“Anni…just surprised your working. I thought you were on vacation till next season?”

“Oppa, you know how I am. I never like resting when I can do something productive. Besides, I’m doing this a favor for SM since he allowed me to branch out. Also if this pictorial is successful then we will have enough money to donate money to under-privilege children in orphanages.”

Realizing that the shoot was for charity, made Jaejoong want to strive to do his best. In the end of the shoot both did their best resulting in an early finish. Jaejoong and Hyomin were completely professional during the while session while still looking comfortable with one another in front of the camera.

For an odd reason Jaejoong felt that he could finally be friends with Hyomin again. Especially with the fact that during the whole shoot he did not have any tingle sensation, where he normally would get with her. I guess this means I moved on?....But I do want to be her friend.

“Hey, Hyomin-ah did you eat yet?”

“Anni….Wae?”

“Want to get a late night snack with me?....Like old times sake?”

A smiled formed across the young model’s face mistaking the invite as something more. “Sure. I loved too. Want to go to the cart place near my old apartment?”

“Yeh…I was thinking the same thing.”

         They hopped into Jaejoong’s car. They talked a bit but it was still kinda of awkward mainly since they were alone. Hyomin couldn’t help but miss the old times they had together. They never were awkward with one another and when they talked, they could talk for days. Now….now it was different. Both knew they could never be in the same relationship they were in back then..now, they could just be friends. Only friends.

Once they reached their destination, it brought back old memories for both. They spent many late nights during their trainee years here eating at their hearts content. This place was their secret sanctuary where they could heal from the grueling workout. Usually, they would talk about their day but tonight, it was different. They ate in silent while enjoying the food, well Jaejoong did.

        Hyomin on the other hand kept thinking how different he acted since she left. He wasn’t the same carefree Jaejoong she knew. I guess being in the public eye for so long has worn him out. She noticed that he didn’t treat her the same as he use to. Normally when they arrive, he pulls out a seat for her but no, he didn’t do that. Or putting a napkin over her lap while trying to be all gentlemen like. No he did not do that either. Trying to brush her worries aside, she was trying to enjoy the moment. I mean, this was what she wanted, slowing getting close to him once again.

“Hyomin-ah, how is the food?” Jaejoong said trying to break the awkward silence they had.

“It’s good. Same as always. I remember we use to share since we couldn’t afford two bowls but since we are famous now, it’s not a problem. Hehe.”

Jaejoong remembered that too. He also remembered that this place held nice memories of both of them where they told each other everything. Now, it seems as if both weren’t sure what to say.

       “How’s marriage life?” A question that Hyomin wish she did not ask. But seeing Jaejoong’s expression, once she mentioned Yoobin resulted in him to smile ear to ear. She use to get the same reaction from him. Hyomin realized that during the whole night Jaejoong has not even smile. Well a genuine smile that is. Before, it was never hard for Hyomin to make Jaejoong smile. How she wish she could hear his unique laugh again. It was at that moment that Hyomin knew she was replaced.

~~

Yunho was anxiously waiting in the cold for Yoobin. He looked at his watch. It was 11:50 pm. She was late. Yunho could not believe that she was standing him up. His pride could not accept it. He kept telling himself that she is just running late. He remembered all the times during their dates, she was always late. Yeh..she is just running late. She will come. She will come.

~~

“Aish..stupid traffic. Please oppa wait for me. I’m almost there.” Seeing the Han River only a couple of miles away, Yoobin prayed that Yunho was still waiting for her.

~~

Yunho looked at his watch once again. It was 12:30 am. Yunho was finally giving up. He waited for a whole hour for her and still she was a no show. I guess this is goodbye…Jagiya.

Taking a look at the Han River one last time, Yunho thought about all the late night dates they had here. Where he first confessed, their first date, first kiss. It seems that this place will only hold all their memories they shared. He sighed and decided it was time to head back.

        Once he turned around he was shocked to see the person standing in front of him. It was her. She made it. Was he dreaming? Yunho wasn’t sure how to react. Should he be relieved she made it or angry for waiting for so long. Without thinking he walked up to her and pulled her into a tight embrace. For about a minute, they just stood there in each other’s embrace. Feeling the love as well as the close skin ship.

Yunho broke the hug by planting a kiss on Yoobin’s forehead. She automatically smiled and began to break down to tears. She started to punch Yunho on the chest. She was finally releasing her inner feelings that she has been holding for so long. Yunho didn’t budge but allowed his crying girlfriend to keep hitting him. He deserved it.

Yah…do you think your easily forgiven?”

“Bwoh…I’m not?”

“Anni…I was just testing you.” Yoobin gave a soft giggle to Yunho, which made his heart melt. He missed her adorable personality.

Swaying back and forth while looking at the Han River, the two shared a long passionate kiss.

~~

Jaejoong dropped off Hyomin to her condo. Before Hyomin could offer Jaejoong something to drink, his car already sped off. Not even a walk to the door. Jaejoong had completely erased her from his heart. Though he did not say it, just by those simple actions, Hyomin knew it was already too late.

Anni…I did not stop my modeling career just to be replaced by some…Wonder Girl. I am going to have you  Kim Jaejoong. Just you wait. I did before..what makes you think I won’t this time.

Hyomin looked at her reflection and began to trace the outline of her face with her long slender fingers. A smirk came across the young models face with piercing eyes that read REVENGE.