Ironic

I Love You Too

**WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN TO BABYBABYPAOPAO FOR MAKING ME A POSTER FOR THIS FANFIC. **     

 

      Jaejoong brought Hyomin to his car and drove to Yunho’s private apartment. Once he reached their destination Hyomin was still fast asleep. He quickly got her out the car and carried her bridal style. Once he entered the apartment, he set her down in one of theguestrooms. He layed her down on the bed, which caused her to stir in her sleep. She began to mumble some words unconsciously.

“Oppa.Mianhae…I’m back…I’m back..I’m baa…ck.”

Jaejoong wasn’t sure on how he should feel. Was she talking to him or just rambling? Before he could investigate anymore, he got a text from Yunho that the members made it home safely. He decided to leave a little note for Hyomin when she wakes up. Jaejoong also placed 2 Tylenol extra strength pills and a water bottle by the nightstand so it would help Hyomin’s hangover. He quietly left the apartment building and headed straight back to his dorm.

~~

“Unnie! That is like the 2nd time this week we have been able to meet DongBangShinki again. It was sad that Jaejoong-shi was not with them. I wonder where he was?” YeEun said to Yoobin who was staring outside the SUV windows.

“Yeh,..” seeming unfazed by the little encounter Yoobin just closed her eyes to get some rest.

~~

Jaejoong returned to his dorm with a very drunk and loud maknae. The other members were trying to keep his voice down by bribing him with food to shut him up but it didn’t seem to work. Once Changmin saw Jaejoong entering the room, he wobbled his way to him.

“Hyung, you missseeddd it. Shhhhee was ttthere.”

“Who?”

“Yourrr wiifffee. She is reeaaaaally pretty up cloooose in persooon.” Jaejoong just nodded and smiled at Changmin.

       After Changmin finished what he had to say, he tried to walk himself back to his room with the help of Yoochun. Jaejoong wasn’t sure how to take the information. He was kinda bummed out his was unable to talk to her even if he saw her couple of hours ago. He smiled to himself on how ironic the situation was today. He just kept smiling to himself as he walked towards his room. The other two were confused on their hyung’s expression.

      “Geez…if he smiles when he didn’t get to see her; I wonder what he will do if he does see her.” Junsu said while smiling to Yunho but all Yunho gave him was a go-to-bed look. Junsu quickly got the message and headed for his room as well. But Junsu did have a point. Yunho did not have a good feeling about the pretend marriage anymore. Could Jaejoong start having feelings for Yoobin? Anni, I need to think of something quick before the situation gets out of hands.

He took out his cellphone and searched through his contact list.

Noona! Yeh, it’s Yunho here. I was wondering if you could do me a favor……” and with that Yunho plans for winning Yoobin back was on its way. He had to make sure everything was perfect. No mistakes could be made this time around.

~~

      Jaejoong was getting ready to go bed but first he had to check his email and catch up with replying to his fans emails. With the new episode of him and Yoobin, it seems as though he got three times the amount of mail than he normally would. He was ecstatic for all the supporting feedback on the show. He was happy to see that his fans were willing to accept his marriage. Though, he would have one or two disapproval but none to make him worry. Jaejoong didn’t know how to describe how he felt at that moment. It seems as though his fans have matured enough to understand that idols do have lives. He only wished that s were able to experience the same thing as he did. Maybe he could pull a few strings and try to set up s with the Wonder Girls. You never know until you try right?

Jaejoong finished reading one the fan letters and decided to hit the sack. It was a long day and tomorrow he had to wake up extra early to finish his schedules in order to make it for the We Got Married shooting.

~~

The Wonder Girls made it safely back to their dorms with Yoobin rushing out of the van first.

“Yah, what’s wrong with Yoobin-unnie? She has been acting like this since we left the restaurant.”

“Yeh, I noticed it too. Maybe she is just tired. I mean she got back from shooting and then to another event without any rest.” Sunye tried to reason

“Or it could be the fact we bumped into DongBangShinki at the restaurant. How ironic that we were both there. Too bad Jaejoong sunbae was not there. OMO! Do you think unnie is sad because she wasn’t able to see him there?” Sohee said while giving a curious look to the other girls.

“Maybe but she saw him a couple of hours ago so why would she be upset?”

“Yah, did you see how she looked at Yunho-subae. It was almost like she wanted to kill him or something. Do you think that could be it? Do they know each other?” YeEun said getting the other girls to be in a fuss

“They could have since they both came from the same province area.”

“YAH! Lets stop all this nonsense and go inside. It’s freezing out here.” Sunye said as the rest followed their leader into their dorm.

Many unanswered questions were left tonight. But that did not seem to stop the two idol groups from catching some beauty sleep. Mostly everyone was able to get a good night’s rest but only two stayed awake at night contemplating at the day that just passed.