Misunderstanding

I Love You Too

 

News: “Both JYP and SM staff have come to set up a meeting on the latest scandal that has both top labels at headlines. The meeting will take place at 2:45 at the conference center downtown Seoul . We will have more coverage for you after these few short messages.”

         Yunho looked at the screen and sighed with frustration. He wished he could be by Yoobin’s side and comfort her but instead Jaejoong was in his place. What’s wrong with you, Yunho? Your girlfriend is suffering and you’re here at home hiding like a coward. You don’t deserve to have her if you cannot even protect her. Those thoughts played over and over on his mind. Why couldn’t he be selfish for once and go after her. NO, he can’t. It is un-leader like to do such a thing. If sacrificing his love for the benefit of s, then he will do it not matter what pain it would bring him. He would rather suffer instead of s suffering.

~~

        Yoobin was sitting quietly in the waiting room with Jaejoong by her side. He tried comforting her by putting his hand on her shoulder but every time he did, she would flinch and move away. He thought she was just scared but all Yoobin could think about it was Yunho. Oppa where are you?

        “We are ready for the two of you. Just remember that none of you did anything wrong and all of this is just a misunderstanding. We will explain it all to the reporters and you guys just have to sit there and agree. We will even show a clip of what we have filmed earlier on your first meeting so that if people are not convinced they will be with the video.” One of the PD’s of We Got Married said, trying to keep the two at ease.

They entered a medium size ball room with many cameras flashing left from right. Many reporters at the front row waiting to ask questions.

“Yoobin-sshi, it is Jaejoong-sshi who you visited? If not then why is he here with you?”

“Miss. Yoobin, is it true that you are dating one of the DongBangShinki members?

“Please, one question at a time.” JYP said, trying to calm the reporters down.

“It is true that I did go over to the DongBangShink dorm, but I only went there to return Jaejoong-sshi’s blanket. You see, we are both paired in the We Got Married. That night, was our first meeting. After our filming, I forgot to give his blanket back so I went over to return it.

“If so, then why didn’t you just wait for the next shooting? It was just a blanket after all.”

Jaejoong interrupted“Well, you see is that, the blanket was very important to me and so Yoobin was kind of enough to return it back to me.”

       “The main point of this folks is that this is all a misunderstanding. These two are just part of the show and they did not want to tell anyone till the pilot was going to be shown to the public. Since, this issue came out the producers of We Got Married wanted to clarify it before both groups names would be tainted by a misunderstanding. I hope you guys will understand that these two were just following the shows rules. Also, this would be the first collaboration of the two groups which is why we had to keep the information on the down low.” SM stated.

The reporters seemed to buy the information and asked for more information on the two’s shooting. The new gossip of having the top idol groups in a marriage was hot news. But before they could ask, JYP as well as SM decided to end the meeting.

“Umm..thank you for coming down here with me. I’m so sorry to put your group in danger for my carelessness. Next time I should be more careful.” Yoobin said trying to apologize to Jaejoong

“No, don’t be. I should have escorted you out. What kind of gentleman wouldn’t a young lady as yourself out late at night especially if she happens to be my pretend wife.”

Yoobin chuckled at Jaejoong’s little joke. The PD’s of We Got Married approached the two and told them that they would start their next filming tomorrow morning, so the two said their goodbyes.

~~

       On the car ride home, Yoobin was very grateful to have Jaejoong by her side during the conference but at the same time upset that Yunho was nowhere to be found. She took out her cellphone to see 10 missed calls and 6 messages all from Yunho. Well at least he called. She was about to text him when she turned off her phone. She was going to let his suffer a little bit. After all he was the reason why she paid a visit to the DongBangShinki dorm.

 

HEYS GUYS! I'm back. I know it's short but i'm still recovering from my exams. SCHOOL HAS ENDED WHICH MEANS SUMMER as well as updating more frequently.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS....I can only know if you like my story if you respond. Please let me know cuz if not then i might just quit. I'm thankful for those who do let me know from time to time on my work but i know there are more out there. So please, a simple hello is all I'm askin. I don't bite =D