Pretend

I Love You Too

 

EXCUSE ME FOR ANY GRAMMAR/SPELLING ERRORS....

 

 

Uughh...remind me again why i went through 20 bottles of soju last night? Aish...why should i even feel a bit of this hangover. I should be use to this already.

Blinking a couple of times, Jaejoong was still a bit distorted from last night. His head was in major pain as well as his body felt quite sore. What exactly did I do last night? 

Wait a minute. This room....it’s, it’s not mine. Looking around, he realized he wasn’t back in the guy’s dorm. 

Soon a soft silk object rubbed against his lower leg. At first Jaejoong thought it was just his leg but then it started to move on its own. He quickly realized that this foreign object was someone else’s leg, furthermore who’s? 

Afraid to see what consequences he made on his last night partying, Jaejoong slowly titled his to the side to meet this stranger beside him.

Her face was covered with her hair as well as the blanket. He couldn’t quite make out who it was but he did realize that both of them were . 

The girl began to stir from her sleep. She probably was waken by Jaejoong’s uneasy breathing as well as the swift head movements as he kept staring around the room.

Jaejoong tried to make himself believe it was only a dream. Yes a dream. Wake up Jaejoong, wake up!

But then she spoke. "Oppa, hmmm...."

He recognized this voice, oh no...Hyomin?

She s her arms around Jaejoon's waist and made soft little moans as she stretched her feet out.

Jaejoong quickly removed Hyomin’s arms around him and sat himself up.

"Hyomin-ah, did...di...did we actually do something last night?"

“Oppa?...you don’t remember?” Looking quite hurt from Jaejoong’s statement, Hyomin quickly put her head down and pushed the covers up to securely cover her chest.

Seeing her posture after his statement, Jaejoong thought he might have been too harsh. For all he knows, he could of taken advantage of her for being so damn drunk.

Aish...self control Kim Jaejoong.

“Oppa..i understand. It was a mistake. Let’s forget this happened araso.” 

Hyomin got off the bed and entered the bathroom. Soft whimpers could be heard through the door.

Aish....Rubbing the back of his head, Jaejoong sighed in defeat.

“Hyomin-ah, mianhae. I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry, I should have been more considerate.”

On the other side of the door, Hyomin quickly stopped her pretend whimpers. Smirking evilly to herself, her acting skills seemed to be in great use right now.

“Anni...oppa. It’s ok. You can leave now if you like. I bet the rest of the boys are looking for you.”

“Araso...Hyomin-ah if you need anything, just ask. I’ll see you later.”

//End of Flashback//

Sitting on a comfortable Ikea chair,  Jaejoong kept staring into space as he reflected what has happened these past few months. The DBSK boys decided to put a halt on their upcoming album and focused more on their individual projects. Junsu got offers in tons of musicals, Yoochun, Changmin, and Jaejoong focused on their acting gigs. As for Yunho, he was too busy being happy from ear to ear on his engagement plans. 

Jaejoong and Yoobin’s marriage in We Got Married came to a quick end for the recent publicized engagement. It was bitter sweet but the viewers understood the sudden stop. 

Yoobin came over to the boy’s dorm frequently for it seems appropriate now, for she was going to be part of the family soon. But it still did not leave any awkward moments between her and Jaejoong. 

Fighting his feelings, Jaejoong did his best to be the good best friend of Yunho. But, he couldn’t help from time to time acting like a husband figure with Yoobin. Hello, he was her husband at one point in her life even if it was pretend

Just the other day, Yoobin was preparing to cook a meal for the boys and accidentally cut her finger. Jaejoong was quick to react and grabbed a bandaid for her cut. The boys teased while Jaejoong and Yoobin blushed at the sudden scene. 

His phone vibrated on his desk causing Jaejoong to trance out of his thoughts. Checking to see who the caller was; it was Hyomin.

“Ohh...Hyomin-ah?...yeh. I’ll meet you by the cafe.”

Grabbing his jacket that hung behind his seat, Jaejoong quickly left the DongBangShinki dorm.

“Yo...was that Jaejoong hyung leaving?”

“Yeh...he seemed like he was in a hurry. I wonder what got in him?”

“I bet cha’ he’s meeting a girl.”

“Chincha?...”

“Well, good for him. I was kinda getting fed up of him coming home late with the smell of alcohol.” Changmin nodded in agreement. 

Soon after, Yoobin came entering the dorm with a basket filled with mini rice cakes.

“I saw Jaejoong-sshi rushing out the dorm.”

“Yeh...he was late for his date.” Junsu joked while messing with the little maknae.

Yoobin’s facial smile changed a bit but quickly changed the mood by presenting a present to the boys.

“Cha...come and try my rice cakes. They’re fresh!!”

“Wahh....Yoobin-sshi, i didn’t know you could cook. OMO...Yunho hyung is soo lucky to have a fiance like you.”

“Yah...what are you guys doing with my soon-to-be wife.” Yunho walked into the living room as he checked out to see the commotion.

Lightly giving Yoobin a peck on the cheek, the boys cooed in envy.

~~

Hyomin was sitting quietly by herself while listening to some smooth jazz as she waited for Jaejoong. Refreshing her makeup, Jaejoong entered the cafe. She got out of her seat and waved towards him so he could see her.

“Oppa, sorry to call you out of the blue but it was really urgent.”

“Is everything ok? Is something wrong?”

“Anni...I would say anything is wrong per-say.”

“...”

“Oppa, I hope you won’t be mad at me but I felt that it was best if you knew before anyone else.”

Still confused with what Hyomin was saying, Jaejoong just kept looking at her with a confused and unsure look.

“...I’m...ppree...pregnant.”

“Bwoh..?”

“I’m pregnant Oppa and it’s yours.”

Jaejoong’s eyes came out as he was too shocked for the news. Was this really happening?”

“Hyomin-ah?..are you sure?....I mean..”

“Yeh, Oppa. I’m sure. I went to the doctors to confirm it. I’m 3 months pregnant.”

Dumbfounded for words, Jaejoong slumped back to his seats. Out of all the surprises that happened in his life, this one seemed to top all of them off. He a father?...his career?..’s careers? Aish...

So many thoughts came running through his mind.  

“Oppa..i know this a lot to take in but I wanted you to know. I’m keeping it.”

“Neh...What about your career as a model?”

“Modeling was my dream but this baby is my future. I was hoping if you would like to join me.”

“Huh...”

“I know this sudden but you don’t have to take it all in one day. Just promise me that you will stay with me during this process. Araso?..”

Lost for words, Jaejoong wasn’t sure what to say. 

“I’ll stay with you Hyomin. You must be scared as much as I am. I’ll be there for you. Let’s just take this one day at a time. Araso.”

“Yeh...thanks Oppa.”

Hyomin smiled in content as it seemed everything she always wanted was finally in her grasps. Kim Jaejoong was finally hers.