Time

I Love You Too

(DOUBLE POST. ENJOY...SILENT READERS I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE. PLEASE COME OUT.)

Driving away from the MBC building, Jaejoong could not keep thinking if it was all a hoax. Was he just asked to be part of a reality show on marriage? Is this even possible? SM is willing to put one of their top idols on a reality show on love? “Chuh, that old man has really lost it.”

~~

Watching the scenery from her tinted SUV, Yoobin was in deep thought contemplating the scenes that just happened moments ago. She wasn’t sure if she should be grateful for such an opportunity or feel guilty that she might hurt Yunho.

The SUV stopped during a flashing red sign and Yoobin noticed a young couple walking hand in hand. The guy was quite tall compared to his short girlfriend, but the combination of the two complemented one another. They were quite adorable that Yoobin could not help but smile at the loving couple.

FLASHBACK:

“Oppa!, why are so  tall? I can’t even reach your neck to wrap this scarf around you. It was made to keep you warm and not catch a cold. I made it especially for you so you better wear it when you’re in Japan!”

“Neh, Jagiya. I’m not tall, it’s just because you’re too short to reach my neck. Hehe.”

“Oh really, maybe I should just find another boyfriend that can wear my cute little scarf. Hmph.”

END OF FLASHBACK

”Oppa, when will we be able to be like normal couples walking down the streets?”

Reaching the JYP recording studio, she could hear her members hard at work as Yeeun just finished her part in their new song.

Unnie, you back! Where did you go?”

“I went to take care of some family business. Nothing too serious.” Again, another lie but this time it was necessary because it was part of the agreement when she signed up for the show. She was not allowed to tell anyone about the arrangement till the first official taping was set.

~~

Staring at his inbox for the past half hour, empty was all it said. “She must be busy.” He put his phone away and started stretching for the grueling practice that was to come.

It seem as though time had passed by them since it has been three hours they have been practicing none stop. The boys were sweating and panting for water. Once the choreographer noticed the boys were all in fatigue, he finally called it quits. It seems like the boys needed a rest and they would pick up where they left off the next day. The boys gathered their belongs and headed back to their dorms.

~~

Ahh, I’m so tired. Today was the busiest day ever.” Sohee stretched as she made her way to her room. Yoobin checked her phone realizing she put it on silent. 4 text messages from Yunho saying the exact same thing. “How is you day? Did you eat? I miss you” “Since you not answering, I bet your busy. Work hard.” She couldn’t help but smile at the message. She plan on telling him about the news but deleted it. She didn’t have the heart to tell him just yet. She needed time to tell him and will his busy schedule she didn’t think texting him would be the best choice. She replied with just a simple “I’m fine. Just another busy day. I miss you”

She set her phone on her study table and prepared herself for bed. She turned off the lights and snuggled in her white, valley green scented comforters.

“Mianhae oppa. Mianhae.”