Music Bank

I Love You Too


     The day has finally come, where the Wonder Girls will be debuting their new song after leaving Korea. It almost felt surreal to the girls as well. Waiting at their dressing room, the girls could hear the roars and screams of their fans outside the stage. The girls were getting the typical speech from JYP before any new song they would release. It was almost traditional for JYP to talk to the girls before any new performances. The girls felt more at ease after his short encouragement.

Yoobin was getting her microphone fixed under her costume when one of her stylist unnie handed her small dvd tape with no label on it except for her name.

“Wae, unnie…what is this?”

“Someone left it at our door and it had your name so I thought I should give it to you.”

Yoobin looked at the mysterious gift and decided to put it in her handbag. She gathered with the rest of her members who were forming a mini-circle. It seems as though they were going to have a mini prayer as well as words of encouragement from their leader, Sunye.
~~
On the other side of the building, Yunho and Jaejoong were preparing for their MCing for today’s show. They were co-hosting with fellow artist, f(x) Krystal. Knowing that Jaejoong and Yoobin were a make believe couple on We Got Married, there was bound to be a question during his hosting.
 

Jaejoong was more than excited to talk about his incredible wife while Yunho was burning with jealousy. What made it worse was the fact that one of Yunho’s lines were to bring up the topic of Jaejoong’s marriage causing fellow hostess Krystal to ask the burning question to Jaejoong.
 

Yunho finished first and saw a familiar figure lingering around his dressing room door. The mystery figure signaled him to follow her. He followed the person to a secluded area so it was safe to talk.
 

“Noona! Thanks so much. Did you give her the CD?”

“Yeh..she took it and placed it in her handbag. She will probably look at it after today’s show. So I wish the two of you good luck.”

“Thanks so much again noona.”

“Yeh…I better get going before one of your crazy fans mistake me as your girlfriend. Bye.”

The good news brought happiness to Yunho’s heart. He hurried back to his dressing room for it was almost time to open the show.
~~
“HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO MUSIC BANK!!! Today I will be one of your co-host, f(x)’s Krystal imnida.”

“Neh, I as well will be one of the co hosts DongbangShinki’s U-Know Yunho imnida.”

“Yeh…..DongBangShinki’s Hero Jaejoong imnida.”

“Wah..I can almost feel the crowds cheers today! We have a special line up today for many awesome performances as well as the much anticipated comeback of the…WONDERGIRLS!!!”

“Neh…we also have performers such as Secret, MBLAQ, SS501, After School, Rain, Lee Hyori, Beast, Super Junior, and the Wonder Girls.”

“Ahhh…it’s so nice to see the crowd so energetic today. But we also have another excitement. Jaejoong-sshi marriage to Wonder Girls Yoobin.”

“Yeh..thanks so much.”

“Omo…Jaejoong-sshi does this mean love between two since I can almost see hearts from your eyes!”

“Anni….i’m excited for her comeback. Enough about me lets continue with the show. First up..After School’s BANG!!”

        Mentally after hearing the comments of love, Yunho wasn’t sure if he could hold his composure. Though it was just a show, he had an odd feeling that the relationship between Jaejoong and Yoobin was not just the normal co-worker relationship. Especially with the fact that Jaejoong was a terrible liar when it came to his feelings. Maybe he might have been over thinking things but he still couldn’t brush the weird behaviors had been showing since he started shooting with Yoobin.
 

“Wah! That was an awesome performances from After School, MBLAQ, Secret, Beast, Super Junior, Hyori, Rain, and SS501.”

“Yeh….everyone has shown great effort as well as talent. Makes me think of when will DongBangShinki’s comeback will be?” Krystal asked eyeing both boys.
 

“Well it is coming soon. So you viewers have to wait till that day comes.” Yunho answered
 

“Speaking of comebacks, lets introduce our next performers.” Jaejoong said trying to keep the flow of the show going.
 

“Neh…they have swept North America as well as various areas in Asia with their hit song Nobody. Now they have come back to their home country ready to reclaim the number one spot once more. Let’s give it up to the Wonder Girls with their debut song 2 Different Tears!!” Yunho proudly announced as the lights went dim and the song began to play.
 

The crowd went crazy with so much anticipation for the girls very first performance. Yunho and Jaejoong quietly watched at the sidelines both cheering for Yoobin secretly.
 

After the performance the crowd went crazy once more chanting the names of each Wonder Girl. So many WonderFuls were in the crowd today and they wanted to make sure their existence was known to the girls.
 

“OMO! What an awesome performance of the Wonder Girls. Jaejoong-sshi, how do you feel about your wife’s performance.”

“Ehh…I would say I would be proud of her and that she landed all her moves. She did an awesome job and can’t wait to congratulate her in person.”

“Aww..what a nice husband you are. Neh…well we would love to hear more but sadly the show has come to a closing. See us next time on….MUSIC BANK!!”

         They waved goodbye till the director said cut. The hosts respectively said their byes and went their separate ways.
Yunho as well Jaejoong wanted to see Yoobin for a brief moment just to congratulate her if he could. While he and Jaejoong were walking back to their dress room, they were lucky enough to get a quick glance of the girls before heading their separate ways. Jaejoong was the first to greet them for he could not hold his excitement anymore.
 

“Awesome job today Wonder Girls. Binnie you did an awesome job.” He raised his hand in the air waiting to get a high five in return. She kindly accepted and returned him a high five.
 

“Neh…thank you..Jaej...i mean Joong.” She was still shy especially since her members as well as Yunho was in front of her. She looked at Yunho for a brief second only to see sadness in the young man’s eyes. She did miss him but she couldn’t just say that out loud.
 

Jaejoong noticed the awkwardness between and wife and nudged Yunho to greet her.

“Umm..neh. Hello Yoobin-sshi. You guys did an amazing performance today. I also want to congratulate for your…marriage with my member. Sorry about the earlier meeting. Guess 4 a.m is not my time to socialize.”

“Neh..it’s ok Yunho-sshi.”

Getting the signal from their managers that it was time to leave, the two men and the girls said their goodbyes. Yunho was heading back to their dorm while Jaejoong had to leave for another schedule. Yunho headed home as fast as he could for he had to get himself ready for the plan ahead. He prayed with all his might that his plans won’t back fire on him tonight.
 

Jagiya…please give Oppa one more chance. Please forgive me.