New Friend

I Love You Too

AUTHORS NOTE: Another post! Almost like a double post for today. Giving you guys a gift since today is my graduation. Hehehe..... Enjoy.

 

The line went to voicemail. Aish….when will stop ignoring me. Yunho sighed in frustration. He called Yoobin for the 20th time and still had the same answer. He also left her 14 text messages all saying “I’m sorry”. But it was not enough, he knew that. He was an to leave his girlfriend alone. If it wasn’t his title as DongBangShinki’s leader than he would let everything he had go.

Yunho had been spending his time at his private home. No one but the members and a few close family friends knew where this secret place was. He needed to get away from all the media ever since the first airing of Yoobin and Jaejong’s “We Got Married” episode.

A knock was at his door which surprised Yunho a little since he was not expecting any visitors. Opening his front door, he was shocked for words for he did not expect this person to be back again.

“Oppa! How are you. Why so shocked? You can’t even greet your cousin with a hug?”

“Hyomin-ah, I didn’t know you came back to Korea? I though you would be staying in the Philippines? The whole modeling there didn’t work out?” Yunho said with a sarcastic tone while giving his cousin a hug.

“Anni, I’m on vacation till next seasons fashion show. I see your hiding out again. Problems?...or should I say Yoobin problems?”

“Am I too easy to read?”

“Yes and also all of the magazines headlines gave it away. Since when did Jaejoong and Yoobin become a couple for the show? “

“Jealous?...Was coming back to Korea really for vacation or did you come back for Jaejoong-sshi?”

“Oppa, you know that story is closed. Our relationship never was anything but a dongsang and oppa relationship. Nothing more.

“Right and all those late night visits as well as drop offs were just what an oppa and dongsang relationship do. I was really routing for the two of you.”

“Not everyone is meant for each other just by having late night dates. Honestly, I do not know how you and Yoobin-unnie have stayed together for almost 2 years. I give you props Oppa. Do the rest of your members know about your relationship yet?

“Anni, and with the situation it is now. I’m not sure if there will be a “us” since she is not taking any of my calls.”

Yunho told Hyomin the whole situation from what happened before the scandal to what was happening now. Being the kind loving cousin Hyomin was, she couldn’t let her oppa’s relationship slip away. She was always there for him when he needed her and she was always the shoulder to lean on when Yunho couldn’t confide with s. Maybe you could say she was using this opportunity to be close with Yunho in more ways than one. Jaejoong-sshi mianhae. I left you once but I promise I won’t do it again. I just hope you will take me back.

~~

Yoobin and Jaejoong finally reached their destination. They were shocked for words for their new home. It was like a dream come true and was a cute little house for any new couple.

The house was a small white house with a baby blue front door. When they entered the doors, the house had very few furniture as well as their luggage was already placed inside. Yoobin and Jaejoong began to bring in some of their furniture inside. Once they got all their stuff unloaded, Yoobin began to decorate their home while Jaejoong began to prepare their meal. It was as if they were living a normal couple life.

Yoobin was busy decorating the house she almost forgot to check her phone. Once she saw all the missed calls were from a particular person, her face went to an annoyed look. Hmph..if you think a simple apology is gonna get you off the hook Jung Yunho, then you have another thing coming. Yoobin put her phone away and looked at where Jaejoong was. She smile crept on her face as she was delighted to have a new friend who stuck by her side. She liked having this made up relationship since it gave her all the experience she never had with Yunho. Yes, she loved Yunho but being all secretive about her relationship was tiring her out. When will they stop lying to the world and finally be happy. Yes, Yoobin knew that she could never be truly happy till she and Yunho publicly announced their relationship.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Jaejoong called for her and told her that their food was ready. She was amazed by how well he could cook. Yunho was not kidding when he said that Jaejoong was the “umma” of the group.

Umm…I wasn’t sure what you would like so I made some bean miso soup with some fried eggplant on the side. It’s not much but that was all we had.”

“Anni, it’s great. Let alone it would be much better than what I would make. Lets eat Jaejoo…I mean Joong.”

The couple settled down and enjoyed each other’s company along with the home cook meal.

The staff was going gaga over the sweet moments the two had and couldn’t help but feel the new friendship grow even more. Out of all the couples they have filmed on this show, the staff felt another strong emotion between the two. It was just a matter of time.

Yoobin was so engrossed with her food that she accidently had some sauce on her left cheek. She was about to whip it off when Jaejoong’s finger beat her to it. Shock by the sudden action, Yoobin could only but blush at Jaejoong’s kind action.

INTERVIEW:

Yoobin: Honestly, I was taken aback by his action. But learning that he has this spontaneous personality it was ok. You can tell just by looking at my face how I felt. I can’t really describe it.

~~

JAEJOONG: Aigoo, I don’t know what I was thinking. (giving off his signature laugh while covering his mouth)

END INTERVIEW

“Mianhae. I just always wanted to do that if I was ever in a relationship.”

“It seems as though you haven’t had much of a dating life Joong. How is that even possible?”

“Well being one of the rising gods, how can we not.” Jaejoong answered in an arrogant tone, which showed a little of his cocky side and to top it off he gave his signature smile.

But Yoobin did not buy it for she already has experienced that type of treatment with Yunho. His little boy-ish idol image will not affect her. She let out a little chuckle.

“I don’t believe it. I know behind that cold chic image you hold, has to have a normal guy inside of you. Where was that shy guy I met on our first meeting?”

She got him stump right there. Yoobin was sure different from the other girls he met. All they ever showed him was this shy and innocent type that went gaga over him. She on the other hand showed no emotion to his chic image. Yoobin was slowly but surely growing on Jaejoong and vice versa.

~~

“OPPA! I would be mad at you too. If I was her; I would have probably broken up with you by now. Aish, how could I have such an idiotic of a cousin. Oppa, if you truly are serious about Yoobin-unnie then you should find a different method of apologizing to her. Make it bold showing that you are serious about the relationship. Send her flowers or visit her. Use the whole “We Got Married” scenario to your advantage. Make an excuse to see her to tell her your sorry for your first encounter with her when people are in the room but when you’re alone together flip the switch and apologize to her as if you life is on the line. It would be a waste to let your two-year relationship go down the tubes. I know you have a position to hold but Oppa, when will you let others help you and not carry the burden yourself. Have you ever thought that Yoobin-unnie is suffering as well. Oppa, I love you but sometimes you men never make sense.”

“Thanks dongsang. I think I was right in telling you everything because if not, then I might have gone insane. Thanks. I owe you big time. Maybe helping you make amends with Jaejoong-ahh?”

“Ha! Thanks but no thanks. I think I’m grown up to handle my own personal issues.”

“Aish…now who is the one acting older now? Come here you little squirt.”

“Ahh…Oppa the hair!”