Careless

I Love You Too

(Thought to update before I begin with my hetic finals week where I will be busy. So hope you guys enoy this chapter.)

 

HEADLINE: WONDER GIRLS YOOBIN WAS SPOTTED EXITING OUT OF THE GARAGE APARTMENT OF DONGBANGSHINK!

The girls immediately drove towards the JYP building. In front of the building were swarms of fans of both WonderFuls and Cassiopeia. When Yoobin came out of the van, she was surrounded by a bunch of fans screaming “Wae! Unnie!” “Is it true?” “You’re not worthy of my OPPAS” “Your UGLY!”Bashing left to right, it took security a couple of minutes before they were able to get the girls inside the building. The others made it safely, while Yoobin had a little scratch or two on her arms. They made their way to the elevator doors and headed towards JYP’s office.

~~

T.V: “Yoobin from the Wonder Girls has been spotted sneaking out of the garage apartment of DongBangShinki. Pictures have been leaking out on the web since last night and now have caused great commotion with the two big fan clubs. Many fans have mixed emotion on this huge revolution. Now the question remains unanswered on WHICH DBSK member she was paying a late night visit to.”

Yunho turned off the television and sighed in frustration. He did not want to hear anymore of the news. The rest of the members were quite shocked as well.

“Obviously this is all a misunderstanding. We all know she came by to return your blanket and it is all part of the show. As long as we tell the reports this, then everything will be cleaned up. Hopefully the producers of the show won’t mind of the early news.” Micky said trying to rationalize everything.

Yunho left the room and closed the door behind him. He layed on his bed searching through his contact list. He dialed her number but no answer. The line says it’s busy. “Aish!. Stupid phone……(*sigh*). I hope your ok.” Yunho closed his eyes and prayed his girlfriend was alright.

~~

Jaejoong kept blaming himself about that night. If he had not left the blanket then she wouldn’t have to come by and drop it off. Or if she did bring it, then he should have escorted her out. How careless could he be in leaving her alone. All this “what if” scenarios was not helping one bit. He really felt bad for Yoobin for she did not deserve any of these rumors. Jaejoong decided to drive by the KBS building and talk to the producers. Maybe if he finds some sort of way of using this publicity in promoting the show, then it could possible save Yoobin. He rushed to his car as fast as he could and sped all the way to his destination.

Racing as if his life was on the line, Jaejoong finally made it to the SBS building. He spotted one of the producers of We Got Married and explained the whole situation.

 JYP was pacing back in forth unable to say a word on the news that just made headlines. He wasn’t sure if he should be mad at Yoobin or the staff for not watching over her properly. The telephone rang three times till JYP finally answered it. He finally started breathing more calming as if a big lift has been casted off of him. On the other line were the producers of We Got Married and they proposed that they announce the pairing on air so that it can clean up the mess that Yoobin was in now. Jaejoong as well as the other producers were heading to the JYP building to help sort things out. The bad news meant that Yoobin and Jaejoong would have to do more shooting so that production would not fall behind as the other couples that had finished their filming.

“I guess your off the hook this time Yoobin-ah but you cannot be careless with your actions anymore. This is not like the States were you can do anything and no one will care. We are in Korea and you know how the fans can be. They will love you one day and the next will be bringing you down with these sort of scandals. Please take this as an advice not just for you but for the rest of you as well. You girls are not teenagers anymore and it is about time you start acting like young adults. I have never stopped you girls from having a personal life but please, do it discreetly so that the media will not find out. Believe me I found out the hard way.”

They took their bosses words as advice and came to conclusion that they had to be extra careful than before. He was right, they were not in the States anymore. Korea is a whole new other ball part. Yoobin had to be smarter and could not be as careless as the last time.

Jaejoong along with his SM staff and the We Got Married staff finally arrived at the JYP building. Yoobin was touched to see that Jaejoong was putting an effort. Not once did he leave her side since the scandal broke out. He was the helping hand she needed but there was still one person Yoobin wanted to see the most but he was nowhere to be found.