Wedding

I Love You Too

 

 

It was the day of the wedding

It took them quite awhile to get here but the day had finally came. Yoobin was in the back room with her bridesmaid as they giggled in glee for their friend, who was in the midst of getting married. 

Yoobin had nervous butterflies inside her stomach. 

She looked at herself through her reflection and could see a very nervous young bride. She smiled to her friends as well for she too was complete awe that this day had finally arrived. 

“Unnie, you are so gorgeous. You’re the best looking bride I have ever seen by far.” Sunmi complemented her Unnie.

Yah..she is the first bride you have ever seen in your entire life.” YeEun retorted.

“Enough, enough...stop with the bickering and lets focus right now.” Sunye said while she fixed the back of Yoobin’s veil.

Yoobin’s dress was any bride’s dream come true. She looked absolutely stunning. It was a strapless sweetheart top that fitted her at her chest area. The dress fluffed out at the bottom. Her veil came down to her hips where mini crystals were embedded all around. She was the ultimate envision in bride, especially for the fact her tan skin glowed against the pure white dress.

“Half hour till we start girls.” The coordinator informed.

“Omo...unnie it’s almost time. Well, we will leave you alone for a bit. Araso.”

Yoobin just smiled as she slowly paced back and forth in the room. She tried to memorize what her vows were but something else kept distracting her.

“Yoobin-ah relax. Just relax. It is all nerves. Take deep breaths.”

The door began to unlock and slowly started to open. 

~~

Jaejoong packed his last few clothes into his suitcase. He looked around the dorm as tried to remember everything he had to bring till he left. He smiled as he recollected some funny moments with s. He saw something sticking out of one of the shelves and grabbed it. It was the panda key chain he bought for himself and Yoobin. 

A big grin swept across his face as he was going to miss her the most. Now, he wasn’t ashamed of hiding his true feelings anymore. Especially with such startling events that happened these past few days. 

FLASHBACK:

“Oh...Yunho-ah, what’s up?”

“Hyung, are you busy right now?”

“Anni..”

“Is it ok if we can meet up now.”

“Yeh, Yunho. I’ll met you at Han River in 10 minutes. Araso.”

“Ok hyung. See you then.”

Jaejoong hung up and was curious to why Yunho wanted to see him so suddenly. 

He pulled his black BMW into the usual spot. Yunho was already there leaning against his Audi. 

“Yunho-ah, what is this that you wanted me meet me so suddenly.”

“Hyung, I’m not sure how you might take this but I thought you should know before it was too late.”

“What’s wrong Yunho?”

“Hyomin-ah, sh....she’s not pregnant.”

“Bwoh?..did something happen to her?”

“Anni...she was never pregnant to begin with. She has be playing with all of us these last couple of months."

“Yunho, do you know what your saying?”

“Hyung, listen. She is not pregnant. Look, I have a letter from the Psych Unit confirming my assumptions. She’s not pregnant and you’re not going to be a father.”

Jaejoong stumbled back a bit by the sudden news. Was this just a dream? His eyes moved left to right as he reread the letter. It was true. Hyomin was sick. 

“Hyung, you can stay now.”

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a surprised expression.

“Bwoh?...”

“You don’t have to leave now. Stay. Yoo..Yoobin..”

“Yunho-ah, Yoobin choose you not me. I’m not leaving because of your wedding. I’m doing this for me. So don’t think otherwise.”

Jaejoong patted his friends shoulder giving him a reassuring look and began to walk back towards his car. 

“She loves YOU, hyung.” He stopped at dead at his tracks.

“Though she does not say it, you know as well as I know that she no longer feels the same way about me.”

“Yunho, please don’t do this. Yoobin choose you, which is why your wedding is next week. Please stay out of trouble. I’ll be waiting to see pictures of the wedding, araso?”

Not even looking back at his friend, Jaejoong got into his car and drove off leaving Yunho dumbfounded.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jaejoong closed his suitcase and brought his luggage down to the main floor. He took one last look of the dorm and then shut the door.

“To the Seoul terminal, please.”

~~

“Oppa, what are doing here. You know it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding. Close your eyes.”

“Yoobin-ah, mianhae. But I just had to see you before you came out.”

“Oppa, what has come into you? You can see me during the procession. Now, go before someone sees you.”

He touched her left cheek as he rubbed his thumb against it as he loving stared at her. He gave her warm smile.

“Jagiya, you so beautiful, you know that?”

“Komawo Oppa, Now stop. Please go before someone spots you.”

“Yoobin-ah, I want you to know that I love you.”

“I love you too. Now GO!”

“Yoobin, it's not the same love. You USE to love me. Now, now someone else has taken my space. Jaejoong hyung slowly but surely has krept inside your heart."

“Oppa, what are you saying?”

“Yoobin-ah, tell me I’m wrong and tell me that I’m just overlooking things.”

“Oppa, there is nothing happening between the two of us. I love yo...” 

“Yoobin-ah, if you truly love me than I will be there waiting down the aisle. If not, then I understand.”

“What are you saying?”

“Just know that I will accept whatever your answer may be. Now I am going to go now. Just think about what I’ve told you. No matter what, I will always love you with whatever your decision may be...”

He left her with a very confused face. Was he right? Did she love Jaejoong? She paced back and forth with her palms sweating. The room started to feel warm all of a sudden. What was she going to do?

Yunho walked back to his place as he waved hi to some of the incoming guests. The music started and the procession was beginning. The bridesmaid were walking down then aisle as well as Yunho’s little niece, who was the flower girl.

Soon after the wedding song procession began. Yunho took a deep breath. It seemed like the world had just stopped at that one moment.

For the first time, the young leader was nervous for his life and the door’s began to open...