Love Scars

I Love You Too

 

The girls arrived at Hypnotic, a sushi restaurant that recently opened. Many celebrities visited this place for its high security and well known privacy for its celebrity guests. JYP did not arrive yet but the girls got comfortable while opening a bottle champagne. With the restaurants publicity for being known for its high privacy, it seemed safe to say that no unwanted pictures would be posted on the web tonight.

~~

The boys arrived at Hypnotic not long after the girls did but entered separately from the back for less commotion. They settled down in a private room not far from the girls but they were too excited to eat and drink that they didn’t even notice the other idol group.

Yoobin excused herself to the little ladies room to wash her hands.

~~

“Wah!! Is wearing brand name silk scarfs as a bracelet the new trend for supermodels in the Philippines? I wanna try it.” Junsu said as he looked at Hyomin’s arm when she was settling down to her seat. He tried to grab her wrist in unraveling the scarf.

“Anni!” Grabbing her wrist in a protective manner which stirred the boys. Taken back from her sudden action, Hyomin let out a slight chuckle to lighten the mood.

“Anni, This was a special present given to me. I don’t want to lose it. Hope you understand.”

The boys nodded and started ordering drinks from the waiter. Hyomin excused herself to go to the restroom. As she was making her way she accidently bumped into a familiar figure.

“Unnie! Wah, what you doing here? Does oppa know you’re here too?”

“Hyomin-ah! It’s good to see you again. No, Yunho doesn’t know I’m here and I hope you can keep it that way. Please.”

“Ah, don’t worry unnie. You know I am always on your side when you and oppa get in a argument. This little meeting never happened. Well if you excuse me, I have some business to take care of in the ladies room.

The two women went their separate ways and Hyomin went to the restroom. Hyomin entered the ladies room and checked to see if anyone was in the stalls. When it seemed like the coast was clear, Hyomin started to unravel her wrapped scarf on her wrist. Unwrapping some visible cut marks on her wrist that looked mostly healed, which caused Hyomin to reminisce reasons for these scars.

“Oppa, I still love you. I am willing to hurt myself as my punishment for leaving you. As these heal, it means that it is time to win you back again.”

Hyomin rewrapped her so called “love scars” when she heard voices coming in. She retouched her make-up and walked back to the private room.

The boys seemed to having a good time that Hyomin felt a little disappointed.

“I see you guys did not miss me that much. Maybe this whole celebration of me coming back is just an excuse for you guys to eat and drink.”

“Yeah…” Changmin said then took it back when he got smacked in the back of his head from Yoochun. “ I mean anni! We were just reminiscing on old memories. “

She took her seat sitting next to Yunho and across from Jaejoong. You could say the two had an awkward stare for a brief moment. Jaejoong tried to break the tension in trying to talk to Hyomin. He rationalized that what happen between him and Hyomin was the past. How could he blame her for chasing after her dreams. He knew she dreamt of being a model, he just did not know she would have to leave him so soon. He admits seeing her again did stir some old feelings but not enough to make him confess. It was just one of those relationships where their past will always connect them.

~~

JYP finally arrived and the dinner began. It was a time for relaxation from their hectic schedule as well as a congratulation to Yoobin’s pretend marriage. The audience seemed to like the new couple since the ratings for their episode skyrocketed.

“Ah, Congratulations Yoobin on the launch of your first episode. After the scandal, I was not sure if putting one of you girls on that show was a good idea but with these results so far, I am very pleased. Now let’s get back to business. Your first comeback will be on Music Bank next week so you girls need to practice on the choreography and hit each step on key. Especially you, Yoobin-ah. I know this has what most of you have been looking forward to but the fans have waited for this comeback as well. Let’s start with a bang! Cheers girls!”

The girls celebrated and ate at their hearts content. They forgot all of their worries and focused on all the blessings they were given. They truly were grateful for the people who have helped them along the way.

~~

“One more round again guys!” Hyomin said as she lifted her shot glass in the air. She was already tipsy but did not seem to care. She was having a good time, almost too good.

Jaejoong got a little worried for he knew that Hyomin did not have a large capacity for alcohol. Watching her drink the whole bottle of tequila within the one hour they have been in the restaurant was remarkable. Even Junsu was unable to keep up since he did not have large alcohol intake.

“Umm…Hyomin-ah I think you had too many drinks. I think we should stop now.” Jaejoong said while trying to take the shot glass from her hand. But Hyomin was too intoxicated to think straight, she refused.

“No. I want another glass. Come on Jaejoong Oppa. This is my welcoming party can’t I have fun. (hiccup)”

“I think your fun is over and we should start heading back.”

Anni, I want to stay.” Hyomin turned around to take nother shot but started to feel light-headed. The room started to spin and she could not focus anymore. Next thing she knew, the whole room went dark.

Luckily Jaejoong caught her and carried her bridal style. The boys decided to end the celebration for the celebrant was already passed out. Yunho took care of s while he handed a key to his apartment to Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong, can you bring her to my private apartment. I will take care of the boys.” Yunho and Yoochun had Changmin’s arm around their necks as they tried to carry the maknae out of the restaurant. It seems as though the maknae had too much to drink as well.

“Why are we leaving? They party just started.” Changmin said with a breath full of alcohol. “Hey! Isn’t that WonderGirls Yoobin? Jaejoong hyungs wife!” Changmin released himself from his hyungs grasps and stumbled his way towards her.

~~

“Hey! Isn’t that Wonder Girls Yoobin? Jaejoong hyungs wife” Yoobin turned around to see herself faced with DongBangShinki except for one. She saw Changmin walking towards her in a wobbly way giving the hint they were drinking.

annyong haseyo….. Dong….BangShinki’s… maknae Ch..angmiinnn.”

Yoobin bowed to him as well as the other members. She looked at Yunho for a split second and only gave a cold stare.

~~

Yunho received a cold stare from Yoobin and was not shocked at all. She was still mad and he knew it. The two idol groups said their hellos and left their separate ways. Yunho wanted to run after her but he couldn’t for he had to take care of s once again.

 

COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU.