I Wish

I Love You Too

      

        Yoobin made it back to her dorm without anyone knowing what just took place moments ago. Her members were fast asleep. She entered her room quietly trying not to wake up YeEun. The room was pitch black but the street lights outside reached their window giving enough light for Yoobin to make it towards her bed.  The soft whimpers of a girl crying herself to sleep with a heavy heart was all that could be heard that night.

~~

        It had been a week since the incident and it was just another bright morning in the Wonder Girls dorm. Yoobin woke up with red puffy eyes.  She had cried herself to sleep once again. She and Yunho have not spoken since the incident and every time she tried to call to explain he would always reply he was busy or didn’t pick up. Her members were quite shocked on her pairing with Jaejoong but nonetheless they supported their unnie.

She got ready for her day, which consisted of alittle vocal lessons then off to go to the SBS building. They were going to the SBS building to go film on Star King. This would be their first ever appearance on television since their leave to the U.S.

~~

In the DongBangShinki dorm, the relationship between the boys have been tense than ever.  It could be the fact that their comeback date was coming soon or the incident of last week. The two hyungs didn’t seem to resolve the issue and neither wanted to budge. The other 3 hoped during the shoot of Star King, their two hyungs would find a way to make amends.

~~

       Yunho did not understand why he was acting the way he was but the fact that Yoobin was not able to be truthful to him raised a big question mark. Maybe he might have overreacted and should have just let her explain but his ego just couldn’t take it. He just needed more time to accept the fact his girlfriend was the wife of , even if it was pretend. He was also upset with the fact he and Jaejoong were not getting along. Every time he saw Jaejoong, he couldn’t help but get mad. Was it all worth it if he and s were not getting along?

~~

        The girls finished their practice earlier than expected and headed towards the salon to get ready.  After the salon they headed to their next destination which was the SBS building. Once their van was heading towards the parking lot Sohee noticed the DongBangShinki van.

OMO! Don’t tell me we are gonna film with DBSK! Unnie, your gonna see your husband again. Wait, we can’t say it out loud. Aish, It’s too bad, because I really wanted to see you guys interact as a couple.” Sohee said as she stared outside the window.

       Yoobin thought this would be the best opportunity to finally talk with Yunho. She was going to use all her strength to get her stubborn boyfriend to listen. The staff set the girls to a room, which coincidentally was near by the DongBangShinki’s room. Yoobin finished getting dressed and decided to walk around to ease her nerves. She was about to turn the corner when someone grabbed her from behind and took her to a quiet corner.

         Pinned between two muscular tone arms, Yoobin was quite shocked by the sudden action. She was staring into two dark orbs of no other than her boyfriend. He seemed quite skinny and tired since the last time she saw him. Her heart went out to him and without any thoughts she took her hand and caressed her thumb against his cheek. He closed his eyes and held on the hand that was caressing his face.

       “Mianhae Oppa. But if you let me just explain then maybe it might ease your heart a bit. I know I was wrong from keeping this from you but you must know that I did not know Jaejoong was my husband till the day we met. It’s the truth and I wish you will believe me. I wish I could go back into time and tell you everything from the start. I’m sorry it had to come out this way but please don’t run away from me because I still have you in my heart. Maybe you can look at this as an opportunity for us to see each other more since we will have projects together.” Yoobin quietly smiled trying to ease the tension.

       “ I guess I overreacted but I wish you had more faith in me. You know I don’t get mad easily unless someone has lied to me. That’s what hurts the most. You lied to me and furthermore you had such little faith in me. Am I the jealous type of guy? Yoobin, if you were worried so much, you should of told me sooner

“Once again I’m sorry you had to find out about it this way. Next time I should trust you more when another situation arises.

“Araso, but I still feel a little pain in my heart for the fact one of my members gets to play pretend house with my girlfriend instead of me.”

“Oppa, it is just pretend. You are always in my heart. Maybe we should tell your members so that it won’t be as awkward during our next meet?”

“Not yet. We are just close to our comeback as well as yours. I think we all have enough on our platter to occupy us. For now, we will just have to wait patiently for the right moment.”

        Yunho leaned in with his face tilting towards the side and slowly started inching his face towards Yoobin. Out of instinct, Yoobin began to close her eye and tilt her face towards Yunho. Their warm lips came into contact and it was as if the whole world just stopped. Yunho missed their warm embrace and did not want to let go of this feeling. The sudden action of reassuring one another that they truly cared one another kept both hearts at ease. Yoobin wrapped her arms around Yunho’s neck and Yunho began to deepen the kiss. Yoobin broke the kiss by the sudden aggressiveness of Yunho.

“Mianhae, I couldn’t help myself.” Yunho said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“It’s ok. I was just worried someone might see us. I think I should go back to the dressing room. Filming should start soon. I’ll see there. Bye.”

Watching the back of his girlfriend's figure walk away, Yunho touched his lips remembering what had just happen moments ago. A smile crept on the young man’s face.

COMMENTS=LOVE

DON'T BE SHY SILENT READERS!