Just Another Night

I Love You Too

           It was another quiet night in Seoul. The moon was surrounded by hundreds of twinkling stars, which almost made the city shine brighter than before. It was 3 in the morning and it was past anyone’s bed time. The street houses were dark and the club scene was surely dying down as many began to leave. It was just another typical night in Seoul or so one may assume.

           Two mysterious figures hiding behind an apartment building late at night were quietly saying their goodbye’s to one another. Goodbye, oppa said Yoobin as she quietly dust the lint off her boyfriend’s navy blazer. He quietly smiled at his touching girlfriend’s sweet gesture. It has been only 3 months since they last saw each other but it felt like a hundred years. He did not want to say goodbye for he knew that it would be another month or so till they saw each other again. Brushing his worries aside, he came back to reality when he girlfriend began to wave her hand in front of his face. He sighed and gave her a reassuring face that everything will be fine. Being the gentleman he was, he gave his girlfriend a quick peck on the forehead and finally left her apartment.

             When he reached into his black tinted Audi, his back pocket began to vibrate. A message was left for him by his group member:

Hyung, since you are still out, would you mine bringing back some instant ramen for me? Thanks so much. Don’t work too hard!” –Changmin.

          Aish, what does he think of me as? A delivery boy? But with his personality, how could he say no to one of his group members especially the maknae. He quickly stopped by a 24 hour mini-market and grabbed some food for s. He drove as quickly as possible since he was running late than he expected. Once he got back to their apartment, he quietly opened the door and entered with making little noise as possible. All of sudden, a figure walks in front of him  and it was no other than who was just bothering him a few minutes ago. “Hyung, you finally made it home. What took you so long?” Staring at the state at Changmin was, he just gave the groceries to him and walked straight to him room.

                He took off his blazer and landed on his soft, green valley scented bed sheets. He was so exhausted that he missed the feeling of sleeping in a nice comfortable bed. His thoughts were interrupted when his phone started to vibrate on his desk. A message from his cute girlfriend:

I hope you made it safely home. Sleep well and don’t worry so much about me:P. Focus on your career and your members and soon we will see each other again. Saranghae, Yunho Oppa. -Yoobin)